Mountain Creek Retirement Living - Grand Prairie, TX

Poorly managed by Paint Creek Properties LLC

Management does not encourage or enforce that each resident respect each other regardless of real or perceived limitations. Wellness is much more than merely physical health, exercise or nutrition. It is the full integration of states of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

Impressed

I toured this community for my friends respite care. I was really impressed. We would have chose this place but they weren't able to offer support with his food and meds. The staff was very helpful with answering all our questions. But we had to choose another community.

A new community for care

This is a nice community for someone wanted a smaller apartment. The community is very clean and the staff is helpful. They offer meals and activities for the residents. They have some to assist in needs in the community. We needed a large apartment. We would recommend others to see this community for the options that are available

Mom Likes it Here

So far my mother seems to be doing well with her move to this community. She likes it, and I'am comfortable with her move here. The community looks nice when I visit. I know she is in good hands, they have a good staff at this community. She is happy, and we have no complaints about this community. Everything has worked out well for us in the community, and I would recommend it.

Things are going well!

My friend moved here recently and I think the service is wonderful!She hasn't participated in many activities but they offer many options. She also likes the food. We chose Mountain Creek because we liked the overall feel. The people were very friendly and welcoming.

Mountain Creek retirement living is one of the best in the area

This is a good place to retire and stay active.
The service and the food is good.
I can recommend it.

Nice. No full kitchens except in 2 bedrooms and no washer and dryers in apartments. 3 meals a day included. Really nice staff.

No more worries about Mom living alone!

I couldn't be more pleased!!
I live in Georgia and I am confident that my mother is safe and happy, The staff at Mountain Creek is attentive and caring. It's a wonderful place for retirees to live a full and relaxing life among their peers.

Very nice community!

They do a very good job at Mountain Creek Retirement Living, I'd give them top marks across the board! I can't think of anything they could do better, they're just a good community overall. They're resident oriented, and treat everybody who lives there like family. They're also priced very well for the level of service they're able to provide!

Look here!

Great place. No problems.

was like a smaller crescent pt. but i...

was like a smaller crescent pt. but in a good way, had a homey feel and staff was very nice.

Very impressed with the facility and ...

Very impressed with the facility and staff--particularly wih the director, who spent a good deal of time with us during our visit and introduced us to other residents. She really seemed to love her job and appreciate the life experiences of the residents. She really listened--in fact she personalized a gift basket for my Mom that was delivered to her door the same day. The area where the faciity is located is very nice and convenient to the Grand Prairie Senior Center

Mountain Creek is a lighted, gated community featuring four floor plans waiting for your decorator touch. Personal care services are available, if needed. Each apartment includes:
Fully appointed kitchenettes with full-size refrigerators, microwaves, some with ovens and dishwashersCable includedSpacious senior-friendly bathroomsIndividually controlled thermostatsEmergency call systemThree delicious, restaurant-style meals served dailyAll utilities paid except telephoneWeekly flat linen and housekeeping service24-hour caring staffScheduled transportation to local shops, banks, and professional appointmentsComputer centerCrafts roomLibrary/Study AreaBarber & Beauty ShopMovie TheaterState-of-the-art GymPrivate Areas for Special Events