Town & Country Manor - Santa Ana, CA

Feels like a luxury hotel as you enter the lobby. Independent living buildings very clean. Reminded me of a cruise ship. The assisted living area was somewhat smaller and not quite as updated but still nice. I did not notice much interaction between residents and other than front desk staff, did not see many other attendants. Pricing at $5,195 for the type of care mom needs. Overcall clean cheerful place.

Most Caring Retirement Home in Orange County

I have had two family members and one dear friend live at Town and Country. I can't recommend it highly enough. The staff is excellent: caring, professional, and trustworthy. I sleep well at night knowing that they are there.

Communication with the staff is terrific. If there is ever a concern or an issue that needs to be addressed, they will contact me or I can easily reach out to them.

Because the staff is so friendly, the atmosphere of the entire community is warm and friendly, as well. My father-in-law just moved in two weeks ago and he has been received warmly by residents and staff alike.

They continue to develop new programs, like their new Memory Classes, that have made a huge difference for one of my relatives.

Soon they will expand their food selections with a Bistro and their physical therapy dept. by adding an indoor pool and other resources,

They have gone above and beyond the call of duty when an emergency situation came up and they are extremely accommodating and understanding with the families.

From all my research, there is no better value for the money and no better care anywhere in Orange County.

Accommodating and Friendly

The staff members at Town & Country Manor are very accommodating and friendly and it is a clean place. The only concern or issue is the food there. I think it could be a little more home-made and healthier.

We have used their rehab. It was really nice.

They have all levels here. They have independent living and skilled nursing. We have used their rehab. It was really nice. Other rehabs we have used were more hospital like. This was a really good place.

Great place for parents

Town & Country Manor has met my mother's desires and needs for her current stage of life. Currently she is in an independent living apartment, but assisted living and skilled nursing are also options.
Her apartment is spacious with 620 square feet and has plenty of closet space. Closet space was lacking in other facilities that I inspected before showing her Town and Country. I showed her one other site that also met her criteria of being near my home. She chose Town & Country because of the size of the unit, the lighted hallways, the warm atmosphere, closeness to medical facilities and shopping, and the very friendly staff and residents. The activities provided are plentiful, 3 meals a day are offered, and once a week apartment cleaning are a few of the benefits.
A side benefit for me, is that I can leave town and know that her welfare is being taken care of should she need personal or medical help. Daily checks are made 3 times a day to assure that your loved one hasn't fallen or become ill. Meal time is used as the checking points; a phone call is made for unannounced no-shows. If no response is made, a knock on the door takes place to check on the resident.
I would highly recommend Town & Country Manor

Very Nice, Too Far for Me

Town & Country Manor was out of the area that I wanted to live in, but it is a very nice place. The building is clean and well-kept, the staff is very friendly and cares about their residents, and they offer daily activities and a chapel service. If faith is an important aspect that you want in a community, this is definitely a place to consider. I would suggest visiting it yourself so you can see if it will work for you.

Town and Country Manor is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community located in the center of Orange County. We have carried out our vision of showing God’s love through the caring and serving of our residents since Town and Country Manor was built in 1975. The result is a community that feels safe and welcoming to our residents and visitors.

We offer private studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments with month-to-month leases—no entrance fee required! In addition to services like 3 meals a day, housekeeping, transportation and social activities, you’ll get the peace of mind knowing that we are a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Center (CCRC); offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in one building.