Fountain Assisted Living - Orange, CA

[Removed] was lovely and gave an extensive description of their care and how or Father would be treated. He is in hospice and they would be working directly with our continued association with them.
It was in the list of consideration for our final choice.

I Looked At This Community

I had a chance to see the community and I saw that they were a good place. Nothing was wrong with this community and the tour. I wanted a community that was convenient for me to get to.

Great choice so far

We toured several communities in the area and ultimately chose this one for my mother. The staff is very friendly and nice! They offer many activities and it isn't forced participation which is nice because my mother doesn't always want to join. I haven't tried the food but my mother seems to like it. So far this community seems like a great choice!

Nice, clean, many activities.

Very Informative And Friendly Staff

My mother is doing very well here, I know she is in good hands. They are caring for her and her needs very well. There are many activities offered for her to try when she is ready. They do a good job with keeping her room and the facility nice and clean. The staff is great, they are very friendly and informative. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing here. I would recommend it.

Dark, very short tour. snac...

Dark, very short tour. snacks via vending machine. assigned seating set menu. cost better.

5-9-2013 This is the best I...

5-9-2013 This is the best I have found. The monthly fee is $2,200 and that is all inclusive.