Oakmont of Orange - Orange, CA

Oakmont of Orange - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

A Lovely Place

My husband has been living here for 3 months. The facility is beautiful, the staff very friendly and caring. The food is excellent. His only complaint is that service in the dining room is slow.

Top Notch Assisted Living

My husband has been here for a little over a month. It’s sad for both of us after almost 40 years together. I take great comfort in knowing he is getting a level of care that I could no longer provide.

I visit 2-3 times a week. I am always greeted by the friendly staff. Lunch and dinner are real treats, reasonably priced for guests, creative and delicious.

I don’t know the full range of activities so can’t give a fair rating. However, my husband is not a Bingo, jigsaw puzzle or board game fan. Nor is he interested in any kind of physical activity. His loss.

Happy Experience at Oakmont of Orange

The staff is amazing. Very thoughtful, respectful and friendly. Very well appointed facility which is always clean and well maintained. Couldn’t be happier with my mom and her progress there. She is more engaged socially which helps her stay active and connected while battling her dementia. I highly recommend Oakmont of Orange.

None of these places are perfect, but my parents health has gotten better since moving here. It is new and well kept. A bit pricey. Still settling in as a new facility so a lot of new employees all the time. Activities have been lousy (going to restaurants all the time), but new activities director has been hired and things are getting better. Food is very good, quality, choices, service.

Oakmont Senior Living

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you and your family are enjoying Oakmont of Orange. We strive to be an industry leader when it comes to providing excellent amenities and gourmet dining for our residents. My door is always open should you need anything.

Warm regards,
Debbie Infield, Executive Director

I was working w [name removed] -who was wonderful- and am now working w [name removed] - who has been wonderful. I put my aunt’s name on a waiting list (w $2,000 deposit). Have arranged for [name removed] to come visit my aunt at Crystal Cove on [date removed]. And hoping my aunt would be up for a visit maybe on Tues.

Toured this property Thursday, [date removed], with [name removed], marketing director. The property looked and smelled brand new and clean, probably because it still is, BUT it has been well-maintained. All of the residents appeared clean and well-groomed. I struck up conversations with different family members who were onsite visiting residents and they were all extremely pleased with this facility. The floorplans are spacious and bright. I really loved the “memory box” style entrances for the memory care section, as this is very similar to what I currently do at our home to help spark memories. I do not currently have family LIVING at this property, but I may in the near future. Facility was 100% reserved at the time of tour, currently only awaiting 1 move-in, which I thought was pretty remarkable being that it had just opened on May 1st of this year. Anyhow, I am looking forward to revisiting this property in the near future.

Beautifully decorated, brand new facility with large accommodations. There are only 20 residents there at this time, so it was difficult to judge activities or staff interactions. There was one lady in the dining room (it was about 2:30, and apparently the dining times are any time a resident wants to eat). The common areas almost felt too big and open (almost cold), but that may change when the occupancy is full.
I would take my father here to consider it when he's ready.

So far this one is the best we saw but they are not open yet and that means we were not able to meet staff, residents etc.... The grounds are nice, and new and it seems like it will be great. They were the most accommodating to allow dad to have a fridge and microwave in his room where most were hesitant. The price is a average but a lot is waived due to the newness of the place. As of today this is the leader but there are 4 more tomorrow.

Oakmont Senior Living

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you were impressed by our community and you’re considering Oakmont of Orange for your father. We strive to be an industry leader when it comes to providing excellent amenities and services for our residents, and we look forward to introducing you to our qualified and compassionate staff. If any questions came up following your tour, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm Regards,