TLC Nursing Center - Oneonta, AL has yet not published prices.

Excellence is an Attitude at TLC

My mother is a late stages Alzheimer's resident for 5+ years at this facility. Our family and my mother’s many friends believe the exceptional quality of care she has received at TLC has been instrumental in extending her life (now 95 years old). My observations and comments here are based on first-hand experience and visiting 2-3 times per week.
Both the current Administrator and Director of Nursing are “on the halls” routinely. When/If a concern is expressed there is sensitivity, and immediate and appropriate response(s). This leadership is reflected in the entire staff’s “excellence attitude” about their caregiving. Friendly smiling faces, caring, willing to help ! There is a (local) Medical Director and other associated physicians.
Admissions team offers knowledgeable and effective administrative support to assist families with the extensive documentation required by various agencies/insurance for residency (Medicare and Medicaid). They know the agencies, forms, documents, and specific requirements to get families through this otherwise laborious, frustrating process.
Social services support is also available to assist with the variety of questions, problems and issues that may arise for residents and family/caregivers.
Residents benefit from a highly energetic Activities Director who maintains and implements a monthly activity calendar (see site). From book readings, Bingo, to religious services, her calendar is posted and not just “eye candy”. She and her team make it happen.
My mother no longer walks, is limited to her chair or bed, but no pressure sores or associated problems. Staff is attentive and kind in all respects.
EXCELLENCE is an attitude and it's alive and well at TLC.
They've recently added a 14-room Rehabilitation Wing that will be a welcome resource for our community.

Not Happy With Services

We took my mom to TLC in Oneonta and that was not a good experience. The staff were not friendly or helpful. In a week time we had small issues. We were very unhappy.