The Kenwood by Senior Star - Cincinnati, OH

Be sure to visit The Kenwood by Senior Star, Cincinnati’s premier retirement community. Offering independent apartment-homes, assisted living, secured memory care, and nursing care, The Kenwood is not a Buy-In, but rather a monthly rental community like no other.

Our resident-inspired approach to service allows us to concentrate on and exceed expectations throughout our continuum of care. Residents of The Kenwood are able to continue doing what they have spent their whole lives doing – living, loving and experiencing life.

If you are interested in attending one of our many weekly events that are open to the public or taking a tour, please visit our web site and RSVP today. We hope to meet you soon.

Massive Place!!

The Kenwood was a very large community! It was also a younger crowd, and during my tour, I noticed that it would not be a good fit for my father. The place itself was nice and so were the people, but we wanted something smaller and more home like.

Like a five-star resort for very active seniors. Beautiful, with Lots of amenities, bu they are somewhat spread out and could prove challenging for those with mobility issues.

Beautiful community!

The staff that offered the tour at The Kenwood by Senior Star were very friendly. They were knowledgeable and were able to address all of my concerns. The community is very well kept and updated throughout.

I love It At This Community

My move into this community has been a great one I simply love it here things are wonderful. The people are wonderful and really nice to me. I've participated in some of the activities they offer here and made some new friends with the other residents. I love it here things are really going good for me it has been a pleasant stay so far and I would recommend this community to everybody looking for senior living.

We are so happy that our parents have the opportunity to live in such beautiful and safe place. The staff could not be nicer and has been so welcoming. It is early in their transition from their home, but so far so good. They love the people and the food and feel very comfortable.

ignored

I stopped in to get information about the facility and was turned away by the concierge because everyone was "in a meeting". customer service and first impressions are important to me- and I was very unimpressed. The building is pretty though from what I could see from the lobby but it also felt very cold and closed off.

power of attorney for my father

They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to make my father feel welcomed.

I highly recommend this place.

They could use a little more variety of activities, they need more activities, geared toward the fellas. The food is excellent, it would be nice to have a hamburger now and then, it's country club style. You don't wear shorts to dinner. I really like this place, I think it couldn't be better for my loved one. They have a pool there, and they have water therapy there. The people that live there are the friendliest, nicest people I ever met, it's one of the reasons we chose them. They are the most awesome people. I have not met anyone I haven't liked.