We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
Oak Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a family owned nursing home located in Cheviot, Ohio. This facility was opened in June of 2007 for skilled and intermediate levels of care as well as hospice care and respite stays.
Oak Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is very involved in the community, and has been a sponsor in several functions for various venues such as: West Fest, Party in the House, Harvest Home Parade, St. Martins Festival, Minges Pumpkin Festival, member of the CWCA and sponsors an elite 10 yrs and younger girls softball team.
The owners of Oak Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center believe in "family" and encourage all family members to become involved in functions that take place at the facility. These functions include attending scheduled therapies, activity outings and holiday events that take place at the facility.
Come and see why our residents call our facility "home".