TLC Care Center - Henderson, NV

TLC Care Center - Henderson, NV has yet not published prices.

Review of TLC Care Center

Everything seems to be going great! My loved one is coming along well! The staff are more than great! They are really nice, friendly, and excellent! However, they put things on her tray that she asked them not to bring, like milk. She doesn't like the fish.

Review of TLC Care Center

Out of all the places my loved one has been to in the past year, this is her favorite. She gets therapy every day. The nurses are taking good care of her. The staff are very friendly. They are responsive in terms of getting her to the restroom. They called me when she had trouble with her leg. The social worker communicates with me as well.

Things were great.

Review of TLC Care Center

It is a great facility. They are very attentive. When I do have questions, they get answered quickly. I came in to make sure they were getting my loved one to an appointment, and she had a few aides there. It was comforting to know she wasn't alone. They take good care of her.

Review of TLC Care Center

Compared to three other facilities in the last month, this is the nicest and they are good with feedback from the staff. My loved one likes it best. He is doing better than when he got there. He is progressing in therapy. I like the head of nursing. He sought us out to tell us some things about my loved one. I like a staff member in case management. She has been a big help. There are no issues with cleanliness. My loved one is pretty happy with the food and eats all of it.

Review of TLC Care Center

They take very good care of my loved one, and they keep in contact with me. The nurses are very good. The staff are very friendly. The cleanliness is wonderful.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are very good about communication. They give me phone calls and keep me updated well regarding his care.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one has been there for years, and he is well taken care of. The therapy is good.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one really likes it there. He did not like the food at first, and they changed the food for him. I like the staff. The nurses are really good with him. He likes one nurse especially, and they take good care of him. His nurse calls me if there is a problem. They lose his clothes a lot. I have to buy clothes for him a lot. The facility is clean. His room is clean, but in the hallway they do not mop enough.

Review of TLC Care Center

It's been great. My loved one is comfortable there. The CNA's have been fine.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one is clean all of the time and she looks better. The nursing is good.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are giving good care. The nurses seem good. The aides have been excellent. The staff is very friendly. They are slow on cleaning up patient messes. They have not kept us informed at all. We never hear from them.

Review of TLC Care Center

The rehab people are great and caring. The nurses are spread very thin for patients. This makes it difficult for the nurses. A couple of the aides have a very poor attitude. We also had a problem with my loved one's roommate.

Review of TLC Care Center

I am very satisfied with the service. They are slow and polite with the patients. The nurses are excellent. The aides are awesome. The staff is friendly. It is clean and odor-free. They serve good meals.

Review of TLC Care Center

My experience has been good.

Review of TLC Care Center

Every time I go there, my loved one looks terrific. The nurses are excellent, though sometimes, the staff does not call me.

Review of TLC Care Center

My dad has been in four or five places that past two years. This is hands down the nicest! He has been in facilities that are considered to be more upscale. This facility, although not considered upscale, has been the best experience so far. I would stay there if I could. When patients are unhappy at facilities, I notice they stay in their rooms. Here, they are out and about socializing. The other night we went up there and started playing cards with my father. Before we knew it, so many other people joined us. You could just tell it is a happy facility and the residents are taken care of. The cleanliness is amazing! They inform a family member when something happens. We have a few of us that are involved. They do a very good job at this.

Review of TLC Care Center

It's excellent and we've had no problems. I'm grateful she can be in a facility like that. The staff care is very good and they are friendly. The nurses are excellent. The meals and dining experience is very good. The communication is very good as well.

Review of TLC Care Center

I am out-of-state so I communicate mostly through phone calls with the facility. I am proactive regarding my sister's care. At times, I have had to make a statement; however, my concerns have usually been taken care of by the facility. I have visited the facility because I wanted to make sure my sister was going to be in a place I found acceptable. Overall, it has been a good experience. Up until recently, the meals were just okay. They didn't cater the meals to her. I took care of this, and since then, they corrected it. They do call me and keep me updated on her care and any changes. I am satisfied with this.

Review of TLC Care Center

The therapy is very nice. The primary nurse is good.

Review of TLC Care Center

I'd say its excellent. I get no complaints from my loved one. The nurses keep me posted and give me updates quarterly.

Review of TLC Care Center

The experience is great. The therapists got my loved one back moving. He loves the nurses and knows all their names. The aides are great. The staff is very friendly. It is clean and nice. He likes the meals. The communication is good.

Things are fine for us.

Review of TLC Care Center

The people there have caring personalities. It is not so much what they offer, but the people's demeanor is great. We know they can handle my loved one well when I'm not there. They do what they can to help. The nurses know what they're doing, and they are on top of the ball. Most staff that deal with her are caring. There are wait times for the bathroom, but I realize they have to prioritize. The staff are friendly, open, and smile at the patients. It is very clean, just remodeled. They are professional. They've told me when medical issues occur. They informed me if the hospital was needed and where she was. They call often to keep us updated. She doesn't see the general doctor often. He comes different days so it is difficult to catch him to talk to him, but we would like to talk to him more often. Sometimes it is months at a time between families getting to see him. We would like to see if they could reach out and maybe notify us even last minute so we could talk to him since he's treating my parent.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one loves it there and they are so good to her. We sit in the lobby and they say hi to her and they acknowledge me too. The nurses are super. The staff are great. I like all of the staff and they treat me wonderful. The staff members give you a hug and they wave to you. It is homey and is not like an institution. They just painted it there and it sparkles on the floors and walls. They have decorations. It is like walking into a Casino lobby. The lunches look like dinners with the amount of food. They have a variety and the plates are full. They have a main course and other choices. I am not really sure about how much rehab she is getting, but they are working with her.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one does not like it, but I think it is wonderful. She is not getting therapy right now but she needs it. She complains about the food. She complains about the nurses, but she likes one. One staff member in particular is great. She likes him.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are friendly and well staffed. My loved one is happy there, and I get along with the staff. The nurses are great. The staff is very nice. Every time I go there, they give me an update, and they call if needed. When I call there, they cannot answer the phone. There is an odor in the hallway.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are great at the facility. They are organized and keep things moving. They are all extremely patient with attitudes of patients. They are very patient with the therapy. Judy fought the therapist and she was very patient and kind with her. The staff is good, very patient, and all very friendly. They have called me a couple times about my loved one's care.

Review of TLC Care Center

It is very good. I haven't heard any complaints. They talk to me. We are like a little family. It's nice. They got my loved one walking again quickly. He was happy and proud. He hadn't walked in a while, so it was nice to hear. The nurses are doing their job and are very kind. The whole staff is polite and kind. I wish they'd clean my house. It's real clean, even when I come in late. They talk with me and say they will call if anything changes.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one has improved here. The nurses are very good. The staff works with the family and keeps us abreast of everything. They are very pleasant and helpful, or find someone who can help. It is very clean. My loved one likes the meals. We have had meetings with many people involved in his progress.

Review of TLC Care Center

They take good care of my loved one. The nurses and aides do a good job. It is always clean.

Review of TLC Care Center

This is the best place my husband has been. He has a smile on his face at this facility. It has been absolutely wonderful! If I ever have to go to a place, I would like it to be TLC. The nurses are super attentive. The cleanliness is excellent. He is enjoying the meals. When I visited, they answered all my questions and were very helpful.

Review of TLC Care Center

The staff always acknowledges, smiles and greets me. It's a very nice and accommodating place. The rehab therapy team told me the plan and it's exciting, so its good. They have called me and answered my questions.

Review of TLC Care Center

I like how they keep in touch, ask questions about my sister's likes and dislikes, what my expectations are and things like that. They have called multiple times in the last few days. They do a great job keeping me informed.

Review of TLC Care Center

It is a pretty nice facility and they treat the patients very nicely. My mother says she is happy with the rehab therapy and it is coming along fine. The nurses are all very pleasant and the staff does a good job.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are good people there. The therapists are working with her with good equipment. The nurses are very patient and sweet. The aides have a hard job, and they do great. The staff is all friendly. They clean well, and the floors are shiny and clean. They bring my loved one things she can eat. However, she has never seen a doctor. I would like more communication, and there does not seem to be any.

Review of TLC Care Center

They are pretty attentive, and they take good care of my loved one. I appreciate all of the nurses.

Review of TLC Care Center

It was very clean, and the residents were cared for. The nursing staff answered my questions. The staff helped with the residents. The social worker was very helpful.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are professional and caring towards my loved one. Everything is great with the staff. I have received messages about his care. However, there were two occasions when he needed to go to the restroom and had difficulty because he medical equipment was not turned on.

Review of TLC Care Center

Rehab therapy is great, and my loved one is doing great. The therapy staff are wonderful. The nurses are very friendly, and they call me with any concerns. Some workers are better than others. There is one gentleman who did not want to help, but maybe he was really busy. I love the case worker. I met the nutritionist and she is nice.

Review of TLC Care Center

The staff are wonderful. They are friendly and compassionate. They keep me informed. There was a lack of nurses. We were trying to find nurses when we needed one. We have difficulty with the background noise. I am not sure about the therapy, but my loved one seems okay with it. The meals were average.

Review of TLC Care Center

There was one incident. Her roommate plays the TV very loudly. We asked them to do something about it. I bought the ear plugs, and it is not working. It is not good. Late at night she needed help to the restroom and they did not come to help her. I told the aide to clean her up and she did not clean her, but finally someone did. The facility looks nice and some of the nurses are nice. Some of the staff are very nice. They try their best with meals, but she is picky. The communication is terrible. They do not say anything.

Review of TLC Care Center

Sometimes there are not enough staff to take care of my loved one. The nurses are very nice. It is pretty clean. The meals seem okay. They have called me a few times.

Review of TLC Care Center

There have been a couple of issues, but overall it is good. The food is great. The care my loved one is getting is pretty good. They moved her closer to the nurses station. Everything is fine with the staff care. Whenever I have seen the facility, it is nice and clean. They call us when something happens.

Review of TLC Care Center

The staff could use more help. They are nice. The meals are fine.

Review of TLC Care Center

It's okay, not above and beyond, but it's better than other places from past experiences. My loved one could use rehab therapy more often than she is getting. The nurses always seem annoyed. The staff who help with showers and the cleaning staff are very nice. My loved one complains about the food.

Review of TLC Care Center

The experience depends on what day it is. She says things are taken from her room. My loved one never can find an aide when she needs one. On the administrative side, the staff member at the front desk is very good. The staff are all friendly with me when I call. My loved one complains she does not get her pain medication on time. The nurses are very good, but they do not have enough nurses on staff. There is a nurse who is outstanding. They have renovated the whole wing. My loved one loves the meals, and they have great food. They ask what she wants for her meals. They should give me an update on her savings account, and they have not gotten back to me.

Review of TLC Care Center

They take good care of my loved one.

Review of TLC Care Center

I like the staff, but they need more of them. They should help more when they ring the bell. It takes 20 to 30 minutes. They could improve on the therapy. I think they should work with my loved one every day.

Review of TLC Care Center

The therapists have been really good working with my loved one. The aides are very attentive to his needs, and he likes their care. He is complimentary of them. They need to improve the communication between patients and with the person answering the questions. He has been in lots of pain, and the nurses are slow to respond to the help light. The room not clean enough. Most meals are not good.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are pretty good. It is really clean. The food is good. They have new people all the time there. The therapists are trying to work with my loved one, but they do not take her to the gym. There were some issues where she asked for a shower and they did not give her one.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are good, and I like them, but they are overloaded. They lost some of my loved one's favorite staff with the changes they made. They sent her for an evaluation because they said she was having issues, but they did not contact me. Someone stole her phone, and we have not heard back about this issue. Her clothing has been stolen, and we marked her clothing. They are calling me now for meetings. They are friendly and informative. She hates the food.

Review of TLC Care Center

The overall experience is good, but they don't bring my loved one to the dining room even though I've called and requested that. They don't give showers on time and change them into clean clothes. They only do it once a week, and it is supposed to be twice a week. I have to clean the room myself. The toilets are not clean at all.

Review of TLC Care Center

There are some things that bug me. My loved one has a medical issue and they have given him so much medication that it has affected his body. There are some nurses we love to death and they are very confident. I am the only one who speaks up for my loved one. He has problems due to lack of being washed. Other parts of his care, they are on top of, and they call me with what is going on. The staff are short handed. The CNA he has is great. The floors are nice and shiny.

Review of TLC Care Center

I have no problems, and they contact me. They walk with my loved one every day. The nurses are really good. The staff seems to be very caring.

Review of TLC Care Center

They do a pretty good job. There has been a few issues with follow up after two incidents my loved one had. She had trouble with one of the nurses, and it has been taken care of. She is a little stronger. She is looking healthier. The nurses are all great. The staff are all good. I am very impressed with the cleanliness. Every time we go there, they are always cleaning. She is eating better. They always call me with what ever happens.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one is clean and happy. They are always getting him up to do the rehab therapy. It is very clean.

Review of TLC Care Center

It is good for my loved one.

Review of TLC Care Center

We had to change a few things and then it got better. The nursing care is very good. The staff found solutions to questions or concerns. The facility is very clean. They inform me of any concerns or issues. They make sure everything being addressed.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one seems much happier here than with her previous care. The meals are different than what she is used to. They keep her family informed.

Review of TLC Care Center

It appears my loved one is getting good care. He does complain, but under the circumstances, I would too with his health. He is getting his medications. I like the woman at the front desk.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one has gotten a lot better. The nurses are very attentive. The aides are decent people. They do the best they can and treat people well. They deal with stress and treat everyone well. They usually call in advance before care meetings and keep me informed. It is understaffed. It would help if they had more people. The therapy could use more people to give more time with patients and to raise the care level. The food is not very flavorful, and they could use more portion-wise. It's cold or lukewarm in temperature when it arrives in the room.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are fabulous. The aides are very good. The cleaning is good. When they remodeled, they took the TV out of the common area, and it is not comfortable to sit in. There has been a problem I brought up with them three times. It is difficult to meet with them, and they have not gotten back to me.

Review of TLC Care Center

It's okay there. It takes a lot to push my loved one to do the therapy, but they are working with getting him through it and through being afraid. If I ask for information, they tell me. The food is concerning.

Review of TLC Care Center

The turnover rate is so high, it makes it hard to get used to someone and then they leave. I like the nurses. They are more consistent employees. They do well with my mom. Sometimes they call, but sometimes they don't, and I'll see if she gets a new medication when I get there.

Review of TLC Care Center

I feel like the staff has very good bedside manners, and they are patient with my loved one. All of the staff is very friendly, from the office to the floor staff. The food is fine. My grandparents have been at this facility, and we are happy with the information. I am still waiting to hear from a nurse about something. There are a few other concerns, too. There was one aide who just did not seem to know the answer to my question when it was important to know the correct answer.

Review of TLC Care Center

One day was not good, but others have been okay. My loved one was not cleaned up for hours, but this only happened once.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one has has only been there 5 days. The rehab therapy services are very attentive to him and his needs. They know when to push and when they need to back off. The nurses and staff are extremely attentive and cater to his needs. The staff is also very friendly. The facility is very clean with no odors. He loves the meals. They facility has called me about my loved one.

Review of TLC Care Center

The staff and rehab are excellent! This is one of the nicer ones in Henderson! The lead over the CNAs is excellent too. It's an older facility though. When you're stuck in bed, there are not good options on the TV. The TVs are old and bad.

Review of TLC Care Center

Overall, I have been very pleased with my sister's care at the facility. This is the facility I would want her to be in when she needs one in the future. She absolutely loves the meals. They are amazing. They need to have a better protocol in place for contacting family members when an incident takes place. My sister fell, and I had not been contacted. The reason she fell in the first place was because she did not receive a prompt response, so she attempted to use the restroom herself. Some CNAs are are great, and some are just okay. Also, the water heater was not working one time, so my sister had a cold shower.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are doing a good job. The staff is kind. The meals seem fine. The staff is very informative.

Review of TLC Care Center

There is more than enough staff to help the patients. The therapy is good. The nurses are good. My loved one has not complained about the meals. The only issue was that there was a disconnect with the doctor and nurses in our meeting with the staff. It seemed like the information was not right.

Review of TLC Care Center

Everyone has been pleasant. My loved one likes the therapy. The therapists motivate him. The staff is very friendly. The facility is beautiful. The food is okay. The communication is good.

Review of TLC Care Center

The therapy sessions went well. My loved one was pleased with the nurses. She was satisfied with the meals. The cleanliness was good. We were not happy with some of the employees. They do not answer questions. They didn't communicate with us. They did not empty the bed pan all day.

Review of TLC Care Center

So far, so good. We haven't had an initial care plan meeting yet.

Review of TLC Care Center

In the beginning it was really good. Recently, my loved one says the staff isn't moving her enough.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurses are pretty attentive. It is pretty clean. I haven't been able to get in touch with social services, but the Medicaid person is good. The staff is sometimes friendly and sometimes not. I do not get enough information about my loved one. The communication has gotten better in the last few weeks.

Review of TLC Care Center

I am out of state, so I interact with the facility through phone calls. It can be difficult to get in touch with the facility. I have to be proactive. It is difficult to get in touch with the staff members. At times they do not reach back out as well.

Review of TLC Care Center

They serve reasonable food. It is clean and nice. I think they take good care of my loved one. They are just not that great about communicating and getting things to him. He's doing better, but I've sent things and he hasn't received them, so I have to call to get them to him. He lost his cell phone and no one can find it.

Review of TLC Care Center

Some CNAs are fantastic. Some are doing just enough to get by. We have had bad and good to great experiences over the last couple of years, but it comes down to this: some of the staff care and some do not. Some don't have enough training. A diaper was once incorrectly put on. My loved one has spent long hours left in her wheelchair. Some staff don't give the time of day when passing and act invisible. They don't call me when they move my loved one to the doctor's office or hospital.

Review of TLC Care Center

The food is on dirty plates, the water is dirty and looks like it has grease in it. They have forgotten to feed my loved one. They missed her lunch when she had to go to an appointment. The rooms are well maintained, but her clothes get thrown on top of her wheelchair instead of in the closet. The mattress is poor. There are dirty papers under the bed. I don't know about changes when they happen. There are transport issues getting her to appointments and back. She gets left for hours waiting on a ride back to the facility.

Review of TLC Care Center

There have been two nurses that my loved one really likes. They have been very helpful with her. The staff has tried very hard to get to know her and her quirks. The staff at times has assumed she cannot communicate, and they are getting better at communicating with her. There have been a few circumstances where she was not clean. She does not like the speech therapist.

Review of TLC Care Center

The staff is friendly. They clean every day. The communication is adequate. Overall, it is okay, but they cannot keep the aides. They need more of them. There is no one to get patients out of bed. We are not too happy with the food.

Review of TLC Care Center

Social services is good. The staff is friendly most of the time. My loved one is not getting baths and things he needs. The food is not good most of the time. It is not the best place to be.

Review of TLC Care Center

The last time I went there, I was not really happy with my loved one's care. She did not look like she was taken care of properly. She looked sickly. She looked very thin, and she is not being mobilized. She does not get therapy real often, and I want to have this more often. I was kind of concerned about her medication, and the nurse gave me the wrong information. I corrected the nurse. The staff seemed alright. I noticed hair on the floor, and it was dirty. Her brush was on the floor. I have to call them for information, and it is hard to get through.

Review of TLC Care Center

The people are pretty helpful, but I requested the social worker, and the nurses did not call back when I requested it. The staff is very helpful and responds. It is pretty clean. My loved one does not like the food.

Review of TLC Care Center

I was promised some things from supervisors that did not happen. She had a diaper with a bowel movement for a long time and went to an appointment that way. The nurses are pretty good. The facility is pretty clean compared to former nursing facilities. It is clean and smells good. My Mom does not like the food at all. She likes spicy food and it's too bland. She is on a puree diet. There has been a lack of communication and I have been there every day.

Review of TLC Care Center

The nurse did call me and was good about this. They do not have enough help. They made a mistake with how they drew the blood and read the test. This happened twice. The closet in my loved one's room is full of someone else's clothes and their food.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one likes the therapy, and the people are nice. She hasn't complained about the nurses. The staff is very nice. The cleaning seems okay, but there are lots of trays piled up in the front room. She does not like the food. We still have questions, and our meeting was brief. We cannot get answers unless we ask the correct department. They did not return my phone calls, and I had to insist on them meeting with me. They need to better at including seniors who are hard of hearing in meetings.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one is happy there. It is not the cleanest place, and I saw some flies. He shares a room, and the roommate screams and yells. He seems like he is not getting better in therapy. They gave him sweet and low and he wanted sugar. They do not call me except for the time he had an incident with a nurse.

Review of TLC Care Center

They do not respond to my loved one's call light right away. It takes 30 minutes to an hour. The therapy is not consistent. Some are kind and some are not kind. The food is horrible.

Review of TLC Care Center

I had to deal with the office staff. They bully people. When someone tells them no, it means no. There is difficulty in communication. The staff is overall friendly. The cleaning people do a good job. The kitchen can do better. There have been issues, and no one has called me.

Review of TLC Care Center

I think they could do better in a lot of areas. I know staffing is bad. Laundry has gotten mixed up. My loved one does not get the best treatment from the CNA's. The therapists could improve at getting him involved and reaching out to him. I am not impressed with the cleanliness. They are pretty good at calling me.

Review of TLC Care Center

When I visited, my loved one's sheets were soaking wet. I pressed the call light and they came 45 minutes later. She sat in wet sheets for 2 hours. I put a sheet with blood on the floor and they left it there for at least 3 hours. The staff say hi, and that is about it. There was no communication. I had to find out information through other sources. The rehab therapists are very good with her. She is happy with the meals.

Review of TLC Care Center

The cleaning looks decent. The staff is nice and friendly. They call and tell me things, but they did not get my loved one up until I arrived. He had some swelling, and they did not take care of that. There is no water, no trays, nothing.

Review of TLC Care Center

Intake was difficult. I had to show my loved one how to use call button. Things were missing, and no one told her how to do things. There were miscommunications regarding her diagnosis. They are not communicating with me. I have had to initiate things. TLC has been good for rehab and is working her hard. The nurses are good, but her vitals have changed too much. She likes the activities that are provided. The staff is absolutely friendly. It is a clean facility. The meals are fine. She is happy with those.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one was expecting to see the doctor about things to do with the house to come home, but has not. There are minor things she has been complaining about. She is not too happy at the moment. They have not communicated with us. No one has talked with her about what all she needs to get at her house. It is quite clean.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one would be left up to 45 minutes on a bedpan, and the aide would not know how to put him on a toilet. He fell off his bed. He had a horrible experience. The therapist was nice, but he was there two weeks before he started therapy. The front desk was friendly. The director begged us to stay and was concerned with filling beds, not my loved one's care. They did call when he fell.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one likes it and really has no complaints. He doesn't like the food but he has a lot of allergies. He was left on toilet for half hour last time I was there and I had to help him. The rehab therapy is fine. He wants to do more therapy and thought he would progressing faster. Most nurses have been really nice. The staff is helpful. I was surprised at how nice and clean it is there. The nutritionist is very helpful. I haven't heard from anyone from the facility really but he is independent but I try not no poke my nose in too much.

Review of TLC Care Center

There is a woman who is always cleaning. My loved one's room seems clean. Overall, it's lousy. The phones were out all weekend. There was no hot water for a shower and the bed broke. The food is lousy and the meals are ice cold. There is no gravy on the potatoes. I have not talked to anyone about my loved one.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one did not like the facility. She did not know for a week that she was moved from the hospital to TLC Care Center.

Review of TLC Care Center

There is no communication! They brought the wrong thing to the room from a different patient. We are not sure if our loved one's teeth have been brushed in the last five days. We are not happy with what we are seeing. I have no idea about therapy. No one has told me the plan or how it is going.

Review of TLC Care Center

My loved one had to wait a half hour to an hour for help. The nurse gave her the pills and did not stay to make sure she took her pills. The therapy is okay. They all need to improve with communication. I asked about the doctor, and they said he comes when he wants. They changed a medication and I need to talk with the doctor about it.

At TLC Care Center, we set a higher standard of care - the quality of care you deserve! TLC is located conveniently near the Las Vegas Strip in a serene residential area in Henderson, Nevada. We offer specialized services in short-term and medically complex rehabilitation by experienced therapy providers up to 7 days per week. Breathe easy in our ventilator unit, which features hi-flow oxygen up to 10 liters. Learn more about our services by visiting our website our reaching out to our friendly admissions team today!