Spanish Hills Wellness Suites - Las Vegas, NV

Spanish Hills Wellness Suites - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Putting Green
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • Recreational & Social Activities

looks can be deceiving

I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR A REHAB/SKILLED NURSING FACILITY READS THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS PLACE AND REALLY TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. SOMEONE WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY SUCH AS AUDITORS OR WHOEVER SHOULD GO TO THIS PLACE AND OBSERVE THE NURSING STAFF FOR A 24 HOUR PERIOD WITHOUT THEM KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. This is my first time having to experience this type of place because of a relative who needed care. The time period was March 2017- May 2017. She was discharged. I agree with the other reviews;
1) Most of the Nursing Staff has a careless attitude.
2) Their response time is very slow. Patients wait minutes to hours for everything, to be changed, to be taken to and from the dining room, to be put to bed. for their medication etc..
3) They talk loud at night not being considerate the patients might be trying to sleep and they talk about patients near their rooms.
4) They leave the patients in the midst of them doing something then don't return.
5) One nurse rushed my relative to finish when she was using the restroom.
6) One nurse told my relative since she can't remember certain things maybe she should see a psychiatrist?
7) One nurse told my relative she can't be 2 places at the same time patients have to wait.
8) One nurse put a damp blanket on the bed and when my relative brought it to her attention she said she would bring another one but didn't,
I could go on and on with incidents but I hope these are enough examples.

The food was ok but they served the same rabbit food repeatedly. My relative was alergic to chocolate and this was written on her food choice selections slips but they brought her chocolate cake anyway?

Yes they did ignore the red call buttons and skipped giving then showers when they were supposed to and didn't after me asking 3 days in a row?

They left the food trays in the room sometimes all night and didn't clean the rooms including the bathrooms daily and empty the filled up trash cans. I would go in emptying the cans around my relatives bed.

They appeared to be understaffed and overworked, The staff consist of what appears to be 20's-30 year olds which is no excuse. Even the Administrative Staff isn't professional. I called and left messages and received a return call once from an issue I had with food service. Don't bother trying to reach a relative by phone after 7:00 pm you mostly won't get an answer. Yes I will say the decor was very nice and not a hospital type look around the common areas and when I visited my relative and asked one of the nurses to do something they were receptive to doing it.

When they decided to discharge my relative they weren't supportive in the process they pretty much said it was time for her to go but wasn't supportive on what I needed to do to prepare I had to pull teeth to get their assistance and get info from outside sources to know how to handle it. BEWARE

Spanish Hills Wellness Suites is a 144-bed state-of-the-art healthcare and rehabilitation center. We offer our guests luxurious, resort-style amenities that include a hospitality and concierge service. Our building also features a beautiful swimming pool, golf putting greens, and salon services. The Rehabilitation Program consists of an interdisciplinary team that works with each individual’s situation and needs to achieve rehabilitative goals. We offer a wide range of services to facilitate wellness.