Spanish Hills Wellness Suites - Las Vegas, NV

Spanish Hills Wellness Suites - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Putting Green
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

It has been good. The nurses are really good, and it is comfortable there. Therapy is good so far. They clean every day.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

They asked me if they could clean my room. They wiped down everything and mopped. The food was good. They brought me what I wanted. The guy in the kitchen was very attentive. The therapy was interesting. The two people that worked with me there were good. I did not get enough showers. Some of the staff were good, and some needed improvement. I did not always know what was going on, and they did not talk to me much. I talked to one doctor once and one person at the time of intake. I had some problems with my meds at times. I am still waiting for my walker. I am waiting for a CNA and physical and occupational therapy to come to my house. I have not heard from them in the last couple of days.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The nurses were nice. They gave my loved one showers and things. The staff was nice and friendly. It was very clean. They did not keep a close eye on him or keep me informed on anything.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

I don't see it very clean in some of the rooms. I like the way the staff does stuff, but when they do some of their treatments, they do not put things back where they belong.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

Most of the aides are good, but there is one who is not good. Most of the people are friendly, and there are two that have ruined the whole pot. The meals are pretty good. I am not allowed to eat there. The first couple of days were better. When I ask questions, I feel like I am bothering them. My mom is not improving, and they only give her PT once a day. I am not happy with the person who took down information about the medications and said she would contact the doctor and never got back to me. They are not listening to me. One of the nurses lied to me about things. There was a pile of brown beads on the floor.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

They don't really come when you call for the nurses. The diet I was to be on was not provided. I did not get any type of therapy. It was very had finding nurses. I had to keep getting out of bed to look for them myself. The doctor has only seen me one time while I have been here, and I do not know when I am getting discharged. The staff is rude. I have dirty linens, and the place smells. Every day, there is a mistake on the food. They do not follow the plan or what we send out for them to bring. The trays stay for a whole day and are not picked up when the food is done. They have no communication skills here.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The care is fine. I like my RN. The food is better than average. The communication is good. They need to clean the place up. The toilets and floors are clean, but they need to pick up the blankets and towels that are lying around. It is cluttered. I call for help and have to wait, but I understand why. They are busy.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

It was terrible service. It was awful from the moment I walked in there. I did not have therapy, but was supposed to. The nurses were okay. The aides were awful. They never brought me a tray the first day there. I rang the bell for an hour and no one came. There was dust built up everywhere. It was awful. Communication did not exist.

Worst Experience Ever

This place is terrible. you cant sleep they dont answer your lights. it takes an hour or two for a nurse to come check on you. the doctors are full of crap. even the NP sucks. they have bugs had my room covered in ants still here still have them. the patients scream like they belong in a mental facility. The nurses treat you like crap and the director michelle is even more full of crap. This place should be shut down reopened and restaffed

[Name removed] in PTA is wonderful,has my mom up and walking distance!so happy to see.Some of the nursing staff are so rude and grouchy! Food has been good so far.I am proactive about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do not let up until the job gets done!!!!!!!!!!!!They have in there care a women who is so precious to us that I will take nothing less than great care.the front desk staf are so kind and I enjoy the smiles every day when I arrive.[Name removed] and [Name removed] are great as well.

Horrible bacilli

This is the worst skilled nursing a Facility in the state of Nevada I urge anybody who wants to use this facility the 1st check the state's website for the numerous complaints about this place. Shame on the state of Nevada four not closing this place down the staff is rude Untrained unprofessional.. The doctors associated with this place are probably the biggest joke that will ever be played on you. the director of nursing is clueless as is her staff. The physical therapist are also useless rude and untrained # shut this place down. Our community deserves better than the clowns that run this place.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

They were good. They took good care of me. The therapists and therapy were very good. One of the nurses jabbed a syringe very hard, and it was painful. They need to get more snacks.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The nurses and everybody seemed to be really respectful to people. They were excellent at informing me. My loved one said the room was too cold.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

They are very helpful. It is very clean. The therapy is great. Everyone very friendly, and most of the people are bilingual. They greet you in the hallways. The meals are always on time. The food is fresh.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

It was fine. They worked hard to help me. The meals were good. Communication was very good.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

It was very good. They did not do anything wrong. They were great. They had great meals. I liked everybody there.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The nurses have been nice. The building seems to be well kept up. They come to me and tell me what is going on. I have had some conflict with some of the employees, but it is past now. Everything has been resolved. I have had some problems with the food. Numerous times, I have asked for certain things, and I have not gotten what I have asked for. Some things are lacking, like getting urinals on time.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The stay is going very well so far. I have been pleased. It is very clean. The only concern I had was staff using the same rag to clean several surfaces. I was able to speak with the housekeeping manager and get the issue resolved. I do wish the facility did a better job as far as communication goes, especially between nurses and the doctor. Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what the answer is.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

It is the best. The therapy is perfect. It is the best of the best. I am there all the time, and I talk with the staff. We like the doctor the best. The daytime is better than the nighttime staff. They do not have enough staff to help the patients. Most of the nurses are not good. There are two patients in one room, and with wheelchairs, it is impossible.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The food is a lot better than at the hospital. The therapy is starting to go well, but my loved one is getting five days and not seven days of therapy per week. The staff does not seem to come around much to check on her. It takes a long time to get pills or glass of water. They did not give her one of her medications yesterday. The CNA's all gather in the hallway and talk with each other. It could be better. Some of the CNA's act like they do not want to be bothered. There are a couple of workers that are pretty nice. A lot of them just go past her when she asks for help.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The PT was very good. I liked all of the CNA's, but the response to care for my loved one took too long.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

My loved one is not a happy camper. They never give him his meds on time and he is not getting the rehab he is supposed to have and they are disrespectful towards him. The night shift is shorthanded. The staff is nice to me, but they called my loved one names and upset him. They are doing therapy, but my loved one is not getting enough of it. His room is clean, but the toilet was not working. They do not do a good job of keeping me informed. No one has called me.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

The nurses are wonderful and so is the receptionist. The nurses have been very nice to me. The staff is very friendly. It is beautifully clean. My loved one loves the therapists. The therapy is working. She can walk now, and this is great. There are other concerns for her, and I am not getting answers with what is going on with her. The staff does not do what they say they will do. There is zero communication.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

At first the therapy was not consistent, but that is fine now. The nurses argue and curse in the hallways for everyone to hear. The trays and food are not removed after meals. I have to do the cleaning.

Review of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

They are liars. The staff says one thing and does another. The staff needs more direction. They tend to tell me that the next shift will take care of my needs when I ask for something. The therapists tell me one thing and report another. They run out of my pills. I didn't get an important medication for a day and half. The kitchen tries, but the food needs improvement. They keep my room clean, but housekeeping has some areas to improve, as well. The doctor and the nurse practitioner do not keep me informed regarding my care. I have seen them once since I arrived.

looks can be deceiving

I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR A REHAB/SKILLED NURSING FACILITY READS THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS PLACE AND REALLY TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. SOMEONE WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY SUCH AS AUDITORS OR WHOEVER SHOULD GO TO THIS PLACE AND OBSERVE THE NURSING STAFF FOR A 24 HOUR PERIOD WITHOUT THEM KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. This is my first time having to experience this type of place because of a relative who needed care. The time period was March 2017- May 2017. She was discharged. I agree with the other reviews;
1) Most of the Nursing Staff has a careless attitude.
2) Their response time is very slow. Patients wait minutes to hours for everything, to be changed, to be taken to and from the dining room, to be put to bed. for their medication etc..
3) They talk loud at night not being considerate the patients might be trying to sleep and they talk about patients near their rooms.
4) They leave the patients in the midst of them doing something then don't return.
5) One nurse rushed my relative to finish when she was using the restroom.
6) One nurse told my relative since she can't remember certain things maybe she should see a psychiatrist?
7) One nurse told my relative she can't be 2 places at the same time patients have to wait.
8) One nurse put a damp blanket on the bed and when my relative brought it to her attention she said she would bring another one but didn't,
I could go on and on with incidents but I hope these are enough examples.

The food was ok but they served the same rabbit food repeatedly. My relative was alergic to chocolate and this was written on her food choice selections slips but they brought her chocolate cake anyway?

Yes they did ignore the red call buttons and skipped giving then showers when they were supposed to and didn't after me asking 3 days in a row?

They left the food trays in the room sometimes all night and didn't clean the rooms including the bathrooms daily and empty the filled up trash cans. I would go in emptying the cans around my relatives bed.

They appeared to be understaffed and overworked, The staff consist of what appears to be 20's-30 year olds which is no excuse. Even the Administrative Staff isn't professional. I called and left messages and received a return call once from an issue I had with food service. Don't bother trying to reach a relative by phone after 7:00 pm you mostly won't get an answer. Yes I will say the decor was very nice and not a hospital type look around the common areas and when I visited my relative and asked one of the nurses to do something they were receptive to doing it.

When they decided to discharge my relative they weren't supportive in the process they pretty much said it was time for her to go but wasn't supportive on what I needed to do to prepare I had to pull teeth to get their assistance and get info from outside sources to know how to handle it. BEWARE

Spanish Hills Wellness Suites is a 144-bed state-of-the-art healthcare and rehabilitation center. We offer our guests luxurious, resort-style amenities that include a hospitality and concierge service. Our building also features a beautiful swimming pool, golf putting greens, and salon services. The Rehabilitation Program consists of an interdisciplinary team that works with each individual’s situation and needs to achieve rehabilitative goals. We offer a wide range of services to facilitate wellness.