The Wellington at North Richland Hills - North Richland Hills, TX

The facilities were nice but I still want a kitchen for when I want to cook. Wellington doesn't have kitchens. Lack of kitchen lowers my rate.

Doing Very Well

Mom is doing very well since moving here. She had made some friends and is enjoying spending time with the other residents. She is playing cards and doing other activities. She loves the food here. The staff is wonderful very pleasant and social.

It Was A Hard Choice

We had toured a few different communities and this was in our top 3 for deciding. It honestly came down to distance and how close one community was from another to us. We liked the community very much the staff was very well informed and pleasant and kind. The community was neat and clean very well maintained. However, the price was just a little higher than another community that we had looked at also that was just a little closer to our home.

Nice tour

The tour we took at The Wellington at North Richland Hills was very nice. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. It is a very clean and beautiful environment but it was out of our price range.

Great place

We love the friendly staff, great food, nice residents, beautiful spacious 2 bedroom unit with corner balcony. Mom feels very comfortable there and we couldn't have asked for a better place.

A great community

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. She loves the staff and the director has been amazing. They have done everything they could to make the transition into the community as smooth as possible. The community is very clean. Mom likes some of the activities, however she wishes they offered more trips away. She loves the food and has a nice room with a view. I would recommend this community.

She loves it!

My loved one loves this community. She has a great apartment with a balcony. She is enjoying being able to be by herself and independent. She is not one to join activities but they are available. It has been a good experience for her.

Everyone here is so Great!! Friendly and very helpful in all aspects of moving in!!!

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with The Wellington has been a very positive one! It's a nice looking place, and always very clean and well kept. And the people here are so friendly and so helpful! They were very accommodating throughout the whole process and really bent over backwards to help us get our loved one moved in and settled!

Pricey!

My tour of The Wellington at North Richland Hills went well, the place was very nice and clean. The tour guide took me around the building, and everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. The reason we did not choose this community was because it was priced over our budget and the location wasn't the closest to my home.

Home sweet home!

We really enjoyed the tour of The Wellington at North Richland Hills. It was a very beautiful community. It was a very welcoming place and felt like home. The staff were very enjoyable and knowledgeable.

Sunday Service And Bible Study

My mother is doing very good at this community, she had adjusted very well to it. They are taking good care of her, and I'am pleased with everything. They do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. Her room is always well-kept when I visit. The staff is wonderful, they have been very helpful and kind. There are nice activities offered, she enjoys the Sunday service's and the bible study. The food is good, but I do think they need to accommodate the diabetics residents diet better. I'am confident about the type of care she is receiving.

Really nice place and people.
Mom loves the restaurant style dining and the bible studies.

I am Happy

I am doing okay with my move to this community. Everyone has been really friendly and kind to me. I love the staff they are all helpful and sweet always willing to help. I still have my independence and privacy here and that was important to me. The community is nice and pretty clean, but the carpets need cleaning. Overall I am happy and doing well here.

Review of The Wellington at North Richland Hills - North Richland Hills, TX

Despite being early for appointment was greeted and had tour which was informative. Amenities outnumbered other locations( wifi in unit wood flooring throughout unit). Only negative item was size of living space. But microwave oven was a positive point.

Prepaid food service denied by manager.

As a guest of Res. [removed], I was denied food service 01/21, after presenting a prepaid ticket, because I was not granted permission to eat by manager Peyton. Although I will continue to visit my dear friend of 30 Yrs., I will never eat there as long as Peyton is the manager.

Review after moving parents 1 month ago

First impressions of The Wellington: Clean, bright and bustling with activity. Not too large like some communities, but not as small as assisted living.

The important thing to know is that this is an independent living community. If your family member requires ADL's, Assisted Daily Living help, The Wellington does not provide those. They do provide transportation and 3 meals daily. We hired an outside caregiver for my parents.

Still waiting for WiFi as promised, and apartment was not cleaned and prepared to the level promised prior to moving in. The activity level has slowed, probably because of the holidays. Ratio is about 20 men to 200 women, and the majority are not highly active seniors, my parents included.

Staff is caring, friendly, quick to respond and committed to making The Wellington experience good for residents. The rooms spacious and housekeeping kind and friendly. Dining room staff get to know the residents, and move about quickly.

My in-laws are satisfied with everything.

My in-laws are satisfied with everything. They did run out of food one time on a weekend, but I haven't heard anything since. It's clean and the staff is pretty friendly. They were pretty comparable to others in the area, for pricing.

Clean place with friendly staff

The Wellington in North Richland Hills is a great place and its very clean. The staff is very nice and professional. Overall, we are very happy with everything, services, location and cleanliness, all great.

Their doing a great job and glad we have chose this place for my loved one to live. She is content and happy she said it feels like home .The food is good and good activities. I dont have anything to complain about.

I'm pleased

They are doing a great job over there. She is settling in and we have been very pleased so far. They are taking good care of her, and are very attentive.I'm pleased with the staff and the care they provide. The facility is well maintained, and overall, I'm satisfied with the services they offer.

Wonderful Place for Our Mother

We are extremely happy with The Wellington of NRH. Everyone is friendly and the care given to mother is wonderful . Thank you to A place for Mom. The meals are served in a way that my mother feels like she has gone out eat. We are always invited to eat with her which is so appreciated.

I Sleep at Night...Now

I can sleep at night knowing my mother is in a wonderful place like The Wellington. We have had only great interaction from all the staff....weather it is asking for my mother to get hair done at the beauty shop to housekeeping Thank you so much for taking such excellent care of my mother.

The Right Place for my Mom

The residence is friendly and welcoming. The staff knew the residents names and the residents knew the staff.. Residents could be seen gathering in small groups visiting and enjoying each other's company. Many were participating in the activities. Meal times seemed more of a time to visit than just a necessary part of life. The food was generally very good with few complaints. I would recommend the Wellington at NRH to anyone searching for this type of living. It seemed like a place to "live".

My experience with The Wellington at ...

My experience with The Wellington at North Richland Hills has been great. Things are going awesome. They provide my loved one with great care, food is good, staff is very friendly, and we're pleased overall.

I'm happy being at The Wellington. Th...

I'm happy being at The Wellington. The rooms are very spacious. The dining area is very comfortable with plenty of room for people with walkers and wheelchairs. The facility is very clean, and staff is nice and caring. No complaints.

Happy

We are very happy and pleased with our choice. The advisor I talked to was so very helpful and kind and understanding about how my husband and I felt. But my mother-in-law surprised us and has accepted the move very well. Everyone at the Wellington is so very nice. Thank you so much for your help with us finding a place for Mom.

Not impressed

I toured this location when I was looking into living options for my loved one. I wasn't particularly impressed by what I saw here, it just felt depressing and didn't seem as clean as some of the communities I looked at. There wasn't anything particularly bad about this place, but it wouldn't have been a good fit for my loved one.

The only complaint my MIL has is the ...

The only complaint my MIL has is the food. It could be that she is too picky since she was a great cook. I really don't know because I'm only there during the lunch meal and I will not pay the $8.

My first choice due to location, lay ...

My first choice due to location, lay out, spaciousness, and price. Will be recommending this one for sure to siblings and Mom.

possiblitity.....no laundry hook-ups....

possiblitity.....no laundry hook-ups. Did see one art lesson one day of month

The Wellington is a great alternative for people who are interested in a lifestyle change especially those who no longer want the responsibility of homeownership. By combining affordable monthly rents with a large selection of amenities and services, The Wellington has something to offer everyone. The Wellington offers a beautiful retirement community on 11 acres adjacent to the Diamond Oaks Country Club and is located close to the North East Mall, major medical facilities and services, and many area restaurants and shops. The Wellington offers residents choice living accommodations of studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartment homes in 11 different floor plans. Each apartment is extremely spacious and features a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, large walk-in closets, individual climate control, and patios. Residents also enjoy 3 meals served tableside, scheduled activities and entertainment, weekly housekeeping and linen services, and much more. The Wellington offers the ideal lifestyle choice.