The Conservatory at Keller Town Center - Keller, TX

• Pool
  • Movie Theater

I just love me Conservatory and what it has done for my grandmother. After my grandfather passed away she was a bit lost, but moving to the Conservatory has given her new life! There is so much for her to do, and so little for her to worry about now! We love it for her!

My stay at The Conservatory

A great place to live and enjoy a Superior Lifestyle for Independent Senior Living.

Living at its finest!

The Conservatory at Keller Town Center was amazing! We are considering it for ourselves. It had a beautiful landscape. The staff were very helpful and kind. It was a little more formal and higher priced than others that we found. The interior felt like a resort.

Nice place, friendly staff!

Overall I'd say our experience with The Conservatory at Keller Town Center was a good one. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and I think they have a lot to provide the residents. The only issue that ever came up were some difficulties with the elevator near the end of my loved one's stay.

The Place Is Great

They made the transition fairly seamlessly for us and everybody is nice there, the place is great. I don't really know how they would do this, but maybe one improvement would be to help new residents get acquainted with others. They have plenty of activities and that type of things, so I don't know, but other than that everything is fine.

It was nice. I'll definitely bring mom by when she comes to town.

Everything is fine

Everything is fine so far at The Conservatory at Keller Town Center. We haven't been there long enough to say if anything needs improving at this point. So far so good at this facility. I have no complaints.

Very nice place, but non-refundable pet fee and community fee are both to high. They include only 30 meals per month in included rent. No willingness to work on rent or fee reductions. 1-year lease period.

It's good so far.

It's good so far. Everyone is friendly, and it's kept clean. They don't have a traditional breakfast, they only have a continental breakfast, but the quality of the food is good. We are pretty happy with it so far. No major complaints here. I would give them a five.

Conservatory at Keller review

We have found everyone at the Conservatory in Keller to be extremely helpful and very friendly. My mother is already fitting in thanks to the engaged staff members.

Great Place to Live!

My Mom has lived at the Conservatory for 3 months now and LOVES it! The buildings are very clean and nicely decorated, the food is excellent and the event calender is packed with offsite activities and shopping. Because they has so much too do, Mom's shock of moving out of her house and down to TX was minimized to only a couple of weeks. Now, she loves it and is very grateful for the move!!

So incredibly happy!

When my mom first moved in, it was just utterly amazing to see the difference between The Conservatory at Keller Town Center and the place she had stayed previously. They really went above and beyond and helped us find everything and everybody we needed. Mom was ill when she went there, and she is just a completely different person.

Not only that, but we have confirmed that her case is not unique. The other residents there feel the same way as she does.

I am just so happy to see my mom being so happy!

Haven't been here long, but for the t...

Haven't been here long, but for the time we've been there, The Conservatory at Keller Town Center has been more than accommodating. The staff is very friendly, and facility seems to be pretty clean.

Great but Expensive

The cost comes with 60 meals, 2 meals a day. The meals are excellent. They have housekeeping and transportation which are good. They have lots of activities. They have sing-alongs, movies, ice cream socials, some sort of social activity everyday. I like it very much. It's wonderful but we're definitely paying for it. It's wonderful for folks who can afford it. It's a pity there is nothing like it out there for folks who can't.

super nice

super nice

Very interested, willing to work with me

Very interested, willing to work with me

Nice community, 1 bedroom was really ...

Nice community, 1 bedroom was really small, 2 bedroom was better. Full kitchens and in room laundry. Very active community with transportaion to Keller indoor pool.

We loved the Conservatory.

We loved the Conservatory.

At The Conservatory at Keller Town Center, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Discovery Senior Living is a recognized leader for more than 20 years in the development, building, operating and management of affordable, award-winning senior living communities. Our management team has the experience and expertise to provide the very best of professional services. Our vision from the very beginning was to create beautiful communities where residents would find interesting and active friends engaged in a happy and healthy lifestyle. We are honored to serve our residents and are committed to maintaining the highest levels of personal care.