This place is located right on HI 183 and you can only access it from one direction. Same for exiting. We saw a house with garage and one huge apartment whose nice renter allowed us to see it. They told us there are several 2 bedrooms floor plans but we never saw them because they are not available. Prices were kept quite vague and wanted a refundable 1000 dollars deposit to be on a waiting list.

Helpful Staff, Three Car Garage

Overall, Parc Place has generally been a good experience. I think the space they allot for in their cottages is good, if not a bit small. We have a two bedroom, but are getting ready to move into a three. They also have 3 car garages here, which is almost unheard of in other communities. The staff is very helpful, and they do try. I feel they are overwhelmed however with the workload. They have a lot of activities here, and they have a great communication system so that we can always know what is going on in the community. Overall, it has a good experience.

Review of Parc Place Bedford, TX

Very clean, great holiday decorations, lots of fun events on site and field trips to area restaurants, local events and entertainment. Nice to have transportation to the grocery, nail salon, library, etc. Very friendly staff!

Review of Parc Place Bedford, TX

This property is a model for how a retirement facility should be run. It is immaculately clean, always smells wonderful, and has a very welcoming appearance. Everyone seems so happy here--residents and staff. It is rare that I cannot find any way to improve upon it. Well done. Well done.

Review of Parc Place Bedford, TX

This is a great facility!! It's very clean and bright! The staff is friendly and service-minded. Every time I visit, I meet residents who are heading out on a fun outing, organized by Parc Place, or even returning from a fun event. There is so much joy here. I am so glad to have my Mom living here. She has so many friends at Parc Place.

Review of Parc Place Bedford, TX

I love the transportation system, the employees are so nice and helpful, all the people that live here were very welcoming. I love the activities, and all the fun we have. Parc Place is like living in a Five Star Hotel. I love it here!

Review of Parc Place Bedford, TX

I could not be happier that my Mother lives in this community. There are so many activities and fun things going on all the time. Everything is always so clean and smells so good. Decorations are always up for holidays and I never worry about my Mom because I know she is happy being here!

Parc Place is a great place to live its like having “Heaven” on earth. The staff works hard to please and make sure that everyone is safe and well taken care of Parc Place has everything a person would need in the mature stage of life. It is a great – great place to live.

The staff provides several activities all week you can have choices and do what you want. You can have quiet time too. I love social hours and fun exciting parties. The food is delicious and often varied food choices. The staff is nice and accommodating. The girls are good looking.

Wonderful, caring staff in a beautiful facility. Our family has been blessed to have our mother live here for the past 2 years. Food is delicious and activities plentiful!

After my attending “transitions”, a seminar available to senior, I employed a representative to assist me in the transition to a senior retirement, independent living facility. After 3 complimentary live – in days at the “Ranch” up on Polo Rd, a residentially located facility, 3 meals daily. I liked it very much, it was #600 more than Parc Place, but did not have the amenities Parc Place had and the diversity people enjoy, and the affordability for longevity. I have recently begun my 4th year need I say more?!
P.S. I am the only 88 year female on the Billiard team!Ha!

I feel very safe here (security). We have a real “community feeling”. All the residents are a very comfortable group we have many, many activities to choose from. The staff listens to our concerns and has an open communication with residents and acts on them when they are appropriate maintenance team – quick response. Excellent group of people who are in charge of running this facility – very friendly and concern for residents.

They love to play bingo, have good activities, very clean, nice people.
Wonderful staff! I love it here.

This is a great place to live. Everyone is so nice – parties every week, live music, library, exercise room, movies, crafts, great food.
I have been here almost two years – many more have lived here longer – I do love it here – don’t want to leave.

Pleasant place to live.

Parc Place offers a wide spectrum of activities for residents. There is no pressure only fun things – take your pick to fill your leisure – when you choose. Meals are optional so you can take your pick there, too.

I really love Parc Place – and am blessed to have found the community for mom. I recommend it to everyone I know.

The people who here are dedicated to this community and the people who live here seem to be happy. [Removed] (bus driver) is the kindest person I have ever met. The maintenance crew are all friendly and very pleasant. I am happy here and wish everyone who lives here is happy. We have a few complaints, but that is anywhere you go.

Pleasant place to be.
Staff very friendly and caring.
Bus service to doctors and shopping.
Activities and association with others.
Clean and comfortable.
Very good location.

My tour

I thought this was a nice community when I visited. The staff I met were nice. This community does not offer any patios or balconies with the apartments.

Mom is happy here

The staff have been helpful and friendly. Mom likes the food and they keep the community clean. Mom has a nice apartment with a full kitchen and it is a perfect fit for her. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

Adjusting...

My mother moved here recently and she is becoming acclimated. The staff has done a very good job of welcoming her and are very friendly.They could do a better job at breakfast.Sometimes the food is skimpy and they could offer more variety. Also, the existing residents should be more welcoming and encouraging to the newer residents. Sometimes my mom will go down to eat and can't find a seat because people have "reserved" them.

A great place to live

We are very happy with the community here. I like that when we need anything that the staff is always caring for our needs. I like that we have our own independence. We stay activity with the community when wanting to. This is a little expensive but very worth the cost. Other families might like this independent community for someone wanting this for a nice place to live.

Beautiful Houses!!

The Brookdale Eden Estates was a beautiful community. I really liked the independent living. The staff was very friendly and the tour guide answered all of our questions. Unfortunately, they did not have housing available when we were looking.

Our Great Home

My wife and I moved into this community. It is very nice and clean. the staff is great and very helpful. We toured others and loved the size of our home. We can down size if needed. the activities are excellent and we recommend this to other for the excellent care and value for everything here.

Beautiful place. Staff is very friendly and professional. Continental breakfast included and residents can purchase lunch and dinner. Residents are very friendly and love living there.

The Right Choice

I chose "Parc Place" for my mother to live because I was so impress with the the place as a whole. The the appearace of the property, the friendliness of the staff and all the services and adminities that are offered and it's all included in the price of rent. I felt my mother would be in a safe and caring environment, but still maintain her independence. So for I feel my mother and I made the right choice.

Parc Place is a win

I like this facility. There is plenty to do and a bus provides daily outings.

Awesome place

The place is awesome. They're very friendly there. I was very impressed with the location. It's like a cruise ship there.

Spacious, quiet accommodations. Lowest priced unit are not available. Add meals, maid, internet & landline (required for medical alert) & the prices increase greatly. Meal was delicious and served but cumbersome to arrange & pay.

thriving and loves everything

Everything is great at Parc PLace. He loves it. He is thriving and loves everything. I will say the staff were serving dinner at night which all the residents like because that was a big social time. Just recently they changed and will only serve at your door at night. All the residents are not happy about that. That was their social hour and everyone is complaining. Their concierge Janell is top notch. He is doing so much better than he is was. I am very pleased with this facility.

Parc Place did make our short list, however seems like a place intended for younger seniors who travel. Parc Place was the only senior living establishment that did not offer a lunch. The dining is independently charged and very restrictive. It seems like a low priority. Probably the biggest negative is that all parking is a lot in the back of the property. The villas seem to be great, but were too far from the dining.I think my wife and I would like this type of independent living, but not a fit for my mother.

A beautiul facility with friendly staff and residents. There is a high level of security and many amenities are offered. The one bedroom apartments are well designed.

4 stars overall

My loved one lives here and she is fine. I can't rate the care services because this is independent living. I rate the activities 4 stars. Overall the Parc Place is pretty good. The facility is very clean. The people are friendly. They do offer activities. It is nice.

Very nice place, only negative is really close to busy highway and not 24 hr staff on site - plan to tour with mom next week.

Very nice place!

We toured this place when we were looking into senior living options, and we absolutely loved it! It was well kept, clean, and everyone was very friendly! We'd be there already if they that the availibility. Definitely worth a look, if you're looking into senior living in the area!

He loves Parc Place.

He loves Parc Place. I don't live there, but from what I understand it's going very well so far. I haven't heard any concerns over how clean it is or the staff. I haven't heard anything negative about the food either. It seems to be working out so far.

New residence is great!

We helped our mother move in to Parc Place last month. Her apartment is wonderful - lots of windows, natural light, open and airy. Her unit has a great deal of room for a one-bedroom, plus good storage space.
The staff at Parc Place has been truly caring and helpful. They have treated Mom as part of a "family" of residents. We could not be happier with our choice of this retirement community; we feel it is the perfect fit for our mom.

Parc Pace is an ok facility. I'm not ...

Parc Pace is an ok facility. I'm not pleased because the one main reason we moved my loved one in here is because they promised they would be able to transport her top dialysis. After signing the lease, they then changed the story saying they cannot do that. So we were lied to big time and I'm not satisfied. This caused us to have to pay even more money on top of the $2,400 for her to get the care she needed.

Several reasons I don't wan...

Several reasons I don't want to live here.

Visited this place before. ...

Visited this place before. Apartments are cut up the detached houses are find if you want to be detached from the main building.

Very warm and welcoming staff

The staff here are great, they are very friendly, warm, and welcoming. The other residents are also very friendly! They have all kinds of amenities that make this a great place to live. The food is decent, and you can schedule regular meal delivery to your apartment. They also have an on-site pharmacy that will deliver directly. These two services allowed my loved one, who would have qualified as "assisted living" in other facilities to stay at a nice place like this.

Great Place

This is a very nice affordable community with lots to offer seniors. My Mother has only been moved in for a little over a week, but the experience has been postivie so far. She has made many new friends, and is staying very busy with all of the planned activities. (She is a social one, so it suits her well!) The staff is very friendly and helpful, as well. I believe we made the right decision.

Update: 1 year contract. 6...

[removed] 1 year contract. 60 day notice to move unless dr note that they need assisted living. Not as accomodating to assistance as Meadowlakes. Mom knew someone who lived there who complained about the cold, long walk to dinner. Construction also a turn off.

So far, this is the most in...

So far, this is the most interesting and it has floor plans that are perfect. But the freeway mess surrounding it is a deterrent.

Great activities

I chose them because my mother is still a very active person and I have had my dad at Holidays so I was very familiar with those but I wanted something that had a lot of activities. Compared to others I looked at, Parc Place gave me a much better idea of activities. She's enjoying them, we're trying to get her to do more and more and she's enjoyed quite a few of what she's done. They absolutely encourage her participation which is good because we want her to get involved in more. The food is pretty good, it could be better and I've had better at others but we chose this soley because of the things they provided for more active people that didn't need to be scheduled.

Very nice and friendly community

I came with my mom to tour Parc place without an appointment but the guy in the office was very friendly and showed us the place and explained all the information about what do they offer. I ended up renting an apartment for mom there after visiting all the other communities. I think I made I made the right decision. Mom is so happy over there.

Great Place

My mother loved this place best, compared to three others that we looked at. Love the amenities (two swimming pools!), the meal options, and the fact that they are attached to a medical building where all doctors could be accessed by walking. Price seems very reasonable when considering all that is being offered, and in comparison to other properties visited.

Popped in without an appointment. Thi...

Popped in without an appointment. This property does not offer assisted care as i was already told. The common areas are spacious and are very similiar to a 5 star resort. Accomidations are large and well arranged. Shower only, no tub.

$2800 and we didn't like. It is a fo...

$2800 and we didn't like. It is a former hospital.

We visited here with my family and en...

We visited here with my family and enjoyed the tour. It is really a great place. One of our favorites.

The patio cottages are beautiful, and...

The patio cottages are beautiful, and I would like to have something like that.

Patio homes were really nice Active ...

Patio homes were really nice Active community Lots of spacious floor plan options (former hospital) Medical complex next door with hallway access

Great place

Great place

Parc Place is Spectrum’s newest, mid-rise Independent Retirement Living Community. Parc Place offers the beginning of a new fun-filled lifestyle in a convenient location just south of DFW Airport. Spacious apartment homes in the main building with large walk-in closets, full kitchen and a utility room for your washer and dryer. We also offer 3 bedroom, 2 bath patio homes with attached 2 car-garages. Each month we have a social calendar filled with opportunities for your leisure time. Take away the effort and stress of maintaining your home and live the lifestyle you deserve.