The Waterford at Miracle Hills - Omaha, NE

I am moving in next week!!! It is perfect for me and my two cats.

My husbands excellent care

We are very happy with the care from this community. The staff are caring and attentive. The menu is good and he seems to like the variety. They have a lot of activiites for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend the good care and value to other families.

Place is small & modest, but seems well-thought-out; central courtyard is peaceful & well-landscaped, but building is hemmed-in by city clamor & isolated by it. Excellent lunch!

5 Stars All The Way!!

The Waterford at Miracle Hills was a clean place. The staff were friendly. [Removed] the tour guide provided me with a great tour of the whole community. She explained all the amenities, meal plans and activities available for the residents. I liked the layout of the rooms a little better than other places. I would recommend a tour of this place.

Very Clean!!

The community was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very generous and patient with my loved one and I on our tour. It didn't seem like they had enough care for people with memory loss. I recommend that they look into more intensive care.

it is clean but the interior is outdated and the lighting in her apartment is not good. The food is very good but the portions are small. The care so far has been good for the most part. She has had issues with one of the caregivers. She pushed her button for someone to take her to the dining room in her wheelchair. When the caregiver came she was told not to push her button unless it was an emergency. The buttons around the neck are to let the caregivers know you are ready to go. She has had insects including ants in the bathroom and large spiders. They did send someone to spray and clean them up.

very friendly

Everybody was very friendly at The Waterford at Miracle Hills. They made it a very easy process.

I do think that the place is more designed for assisted living, not as much for respite care which is what we used them for. That being the case it was not entirely what we expected, but that is not their fault. They were all very nice and seem to be very good at what they are designed to do.

very friendly and helpful

I would recommend The Waterford at Miracle Hills overall. It has been a difficult time dealing with the situation of my mothers health and all, but they have been very friendly and helpful. There have been a few challenges with communication, but other than that for the most part it has been very good. The nursing staff especially are really excellent and they are the ones I am dealing with most of the time.

It was a respit care situation and they took care of my mom just fine and checked on her and made sure she was acclimated to the place and made sure she was fed and dispensed her medicine and she came back in a little better shape and they encouraged her to be active so I thought it was a good place.

Very costly

My loved one did not like being in the apartment by herself. She likes having a roommate. It was just very costly. They charged us 2500 just for the 2 days that she was there. I thought that was way too expensive. The facility was very clean. Everything seemed to be okay. It's just that my loved one did not like it there. The value was not good at all. It's just way too costly. The Waterford at Miracle Hills was not that great.

Living at The Waterford

My Mom moved into The Waterford at the end of December 2014 and is very happy here. There are many activities for her to choose from, the meal variety is great and she enjoys eating with her table mates. The staff is friendly and the management encourages and listens to feedback. I feel confident that she is in a safe, welcoming environment and am very pleased with her choice of living arrangements. My siblings visit her regularly and have had only good things to say.

Concerns at the Waterford

As stated by others, I have concerns about the director. A very uncaring person. She is only worried a obout getting her job completed M-F during the day and cannot be bothered other times no matter how serious the situation. She supports her nurse who does not seem very bright. The other staff members are generally kind, but there seems to be a significant turnover. The facility is nice, but that doesn't make up for poor management.

The atmosphere is the one that felt the most like home,

It's very clean. It's more spacious than most, they have a lot of open seating areas. They have plenty of activities, and I hear from mom that the food the is awesome, I would say that part is a five. Communication among themselves could be improved, as well as the communication with the family. They will tell mom something, and I might not know for a while if at all. They had the availability when we were looking. The atmosphere is the one that felt the most like home, they were head and shoulders above the rest on that.

Elegant, meal good, maybe t...

Elegant, meal good, maybe too fancy? Offered VA Family assistance

Staff and managers are not always hel...

Staff and managers are not always helpful to residents.

The manager also has this c...

The manager also has this complex and told us the prices were slightly higher so once again out of our price range.

A great place for Mom AND Dad!

The Waterford has met all of the care needs for both of my parents. It is far beyond my highest expectations! My mother has mild to moderate Alzheimer's and she has been very well attended to...plus the social interaction has made her at least 10 years younger. I never thought this was possible. My father is recovering from a broken hip, and his needs are also being met. The entire staff befriended them in the first days of their stay, and it certainly shows in the smiles on my parents' faces! I never would have found the Waterford without the help of A Place for Mom...I did not think it was possible to find a place where they could live together again. Thank you so very much to all the folks who made this transition possible.

Waterford is Wonderful

The Waterford at Miracle Hills offers a pleasant, clean, and well maintained facility for seniors. The staff is professional, courteous, and well trained. After an exhaustive search we decided that the Waterford offers the right balance of services and activities our father requires.

I have every confidence in their ability provide a safe and secure environment for our 94 year old father. The staff demonstrates excellent communication with the residents and their families. The quality of life for my father has improved in his short time at Waterford.

It's been a good experience so far.

It's been a good experience so far. It's clean and they are friendly. The food is good, my parents like it. The community is anxious to hear what we think, and to make sure we are happy. We liked that we could work with medicare after they had been there a while.

very nive, have lifem alert...

very nive, have lifem alert system, 4000 for 2 bed, dining room clean

Ask Questions

It is a great community with really nice and friendly staff. We have had some issues here and there, mainly financial ones. Would recommend you ask a lot of questions when inquiry about cost and when they provide you with a price would recommend you try to get it in writing. Ask questions about prices for pets, when the payment is due and how long it takes to qualify for Medicaid benefits. Overall we are very happy with the care of our loved one and would recommend this community to anyone.

We had a wonderful visit wi...

We had a wonderful visit with Marsha. She was very informative and understanding concerning our situation with our parents reluctance to moving.

Very nice facility. Staff wonderful....

Very nice facility. Staff wonderful. Private pay 1 year. $3737/mo for 1 bedroom.

Very nice but did not want to take my...

Very nice but did not want to take my mother because she was a fall risk. What old person is not a fall risk?

Discover personal freedom and exceptional comfort at The Waterford at Miracle Hills, offering Assisted Living services in Omaha, Nebraska. Our community invites residents to experience the warmth and care provided by our experienced staff, available 24 hours a day. We ensure that all residents are treated with the utmost care and customize care plans to fit any lifestyle. Apartments are spacious and well-equipped with sought-after amenities and safety features that provide peace of mind for residents and their family and friends.