Great Service -- Nurse Liaison for Independent!

Fountain View was a lovely place from our initial tour to move-in day for my mother. She is very independent currently, but we like the option they have for assisted should she need it in the future. Everyone is very helpful and they provide a lot of services-- [name removed] is their Nurse Liaison who is a BIG help. Even though mom is independent, [name removed] can check on her if she isn't feeling well or help her schedule doctor's appointments. Such an added bonus as it provides so much peace of mind for us. We hope mom can stay here for many fun-filled years!

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great

I took a tour on a Sunday so there weren’t a lot of people available to speak with. It was very expensive, and the location wasn’t ideal, but I liked that if his level of care were to change, he wouldn’t have to move to a different facility. The thing that really turned me off was when someone from the facility texted me asking “what would it take to get Mom and Dad in here”, even though I told him my Mom had passed 10 years ago. It felt like he hadn’t listened to me at all. We went with a different community in the end.

My brother's care

We are happy with the care here for my brother. The community is clean and the staff is friendly and very attentive. The menu needs to make some changes in the variety and preparation of the meals.They offer a lot of activities that he participates with residents from time to time. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care. We liked the cleanliness. This is a large community. We did not want a community that was big with a lot of stairs. We were happy to see the variety of a menu and the activities would have been helpful. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a family member.

Everything Was Great

The tour went all good and it was very helpful and the sales person did their best to show us all they offer. There was nothing bad about the place. It was all very nice and clean with nice people. They had a community fee of $1500.

Let's Read!

I was able to take a tour of this property and thought that it is very beautiful. The staff was very informative about the community and the residents, also about what they had to offer my loved one. They also had a large library that me and my loved one enjoyed. Again I would have chose this place, but it was to costly.

Highly recommended !!

I truly cant thank this community enough for what they have provided for my mom they have been amazing in all aspects. The nursing staff from day one has always remembered my name and kept me very informed on what was going on . They are very attentive to my moms needs, especially nurse [Removed] and her assistant [Removed]. The food they provide is wonderful ,proportioned, and healthy. The apartment is beautiful with lots of great amenities. Lots of activities throughout the day go on and family is always included . I can't say enough good things about this facility and highly recommend it .

A friendly, happy place😀

The staff & facility are wonderful at Fountain View. Mom is struggling with memory issues at age 92 & hated her lonely isolated life in her independent senior apartment. She knew that we needed to make this move but was crabby! After 2 weeks she is calming down & starting to fit in & participate in some of the many activities available. They are going to try to start a domino train group to please her! I am so relieved to have a dedicated RN on staff and an RN to accompany her to Dr appointments to be a liaison for Mom, me, and the Dr!!! Thank you George & staff for helping our family adjust to moving & making this positive but difficult life change. The rates here are competitive but I rated them down a bit because it seems expensive for a family to afford assisted living.

My first two months at Fountain View

Think there is more explanation needed of who is the go to person for different things...like who would have known that you go to the activities department people for the podiatrist coming in, etc. Also tidbits a day ahead of time to explain what different entertainment is like what type of music they will play.

Things about this one posit...

Things about this one positive comments. Apartments a little small. Some connected garages available that would have storage - Christmas tree. many common area close the main entrance and a secured building.

we toured this place. but t...

we toured this place. but they had nothing available. George was under the assumption that we wanted independent living. We thought he knew that from having stated that at this site. It was a lovely place. A lot of walking for my 85 year old mother. Once George was told we were looking for assisted living, we had to walk even further.We thought the assisted side was a little depressing, but he said Mom could still use the independent living activities. It was way to far for her to walk for that. Not impressed with George and his cell phone. I would think he should be interacting with the people he is showing around and not on the phone all the time.

Engaged with residents love on their ...

Engaged with residents love on their people. Continum of care.

I did visit Fountain View and spoke w...

I did visit Fountain View and spoke with director. Beautiful facility but there was no availability and it was out of our budget. Director was very nice and up front about what they could provide. Could have been our choice had the price been within our grasp.