Special Care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was nice, but they did not have the care that we were needing at the time. The community was the clean and nice environment. They offer a lot of activities and a nice menu. We would recommend that families tour this community.

Ok if you don't need support...otherwise, steer clear.

If your parent or loved one does not need any support, or very minimal support, then this is the place for you....otherwise, steer clear. There are so many great places here in Omaha will to actually provide "assisted living" services, and provide care and support for your loved one without making you feel like they are a burden.

I Have Nothing Negative To Say

I can't think of anything they can improve on. I would say just keep up on how welcomed they made us all feel and they went out of their way to do that. They remembered our names, and that always impresses me. It's a bright, cheery place. Everyone there seems happy and it is clean.

Remington Heights Retirement features the finest in Independent Living and Assisted Living. With stunning surroundings, outstanding services and an abundance of amenities, our residents are proud to call Remington Heights Retirement home. Independent Living combines community living with the privacy of your own apartment, and Assisted Living offers the same amenities in addition to personalized services. From a dynamic activities schedule to our hospitable staff, our goal is to promote an active, carefree lifestyle.