The parking here is not ideal

I toured this community but the location just wasn’t right. It was also a bit more expensive than what we wanted and the whole parking situation was not ideal. They offered underground parking but trying to get in and actually find a spot wasn’t great. When we first walked in, however, the building was bright and cheery and looked very clean. Overall, it was a nice facility but wasn’t quite what we were looking for.

Nice community

We liked this community when my loved one lived here. The food was good and the community was clean. The staff were friendly. This community does have some rules regarding smoking and this did not work out well for my loved one.

Everybody is very friendly

Everybody is very friendly here including the residents. I just have no problems talking with anybody. I think everything is kept up. Overall, I think its a nice and friendly place. I will fully move in soon. This is a very nice community. I would recommend it. Everyone is nice.

Sunridge Village is a family-owned and operated independent community, located at 135th & Blondo Street. Our community is a full service, senior living retirement community. Nestled in beautiful northwest Omaha neighborhood, Sunridge Village offers comfort and convenience, just minutes away from shopping, restaurants and attractions. Conveniently located near many Golf Courses.