Brookdale Brushy Creek - Greer, SC

Brookdale Brushy Creek - Greer, SC has yet not published prices.

Out of all the places I visited this one had everything I was looking for my parents. I like the fact that it is locked, it's small and the layout of the one bedroom. Loved the courtyard and the location is perfect. [Name removed] and [Name removed] were fantastic and it we do decide to go this route will feel very confident under their management. Loved the resident Greeter [Name removed] Too!!

Concerned daughter

My mother is a current resident at Brookdale Brushy Creek. This is a very nice facility and has provided very good care for my mother. She has adjusted very well and continues to maintain her Independence with minimal assistance. However, it seems as though the morale of the staff has declined. Within the past year,as well as the past few months there has been a significant turnover in upper management and staff. It is concerning to me because it seems my mom is losing interest in participating in the daily social activities. It seems as though the facility is losing the"family feel" that attracted us to this facility. In the past the caregivers at Brookdale made a very difficult transition much easier. I hope these concerns will be addressed and the warm welcoming feeling will return to this facility.

Robbie mother at Brookdale Brushy Creek

My mother is at Brookdale Brushy Creek. She did not want to go to Assisted Living and made the transition very difficult. She will now say that she loves Brookdale and if she cannot be at her home this would be her second choice. She is very involved with activities and the socializing Brookdale offers. I too am very happy with Brookdale Brushy Creek. Since the facility is smaller it offers and added personal touch. The staff is very accommodating and very familiar with the needs of each resident. I personally would recommend this facility to anyone that is looking for assisted living for someone.

Wonderful Tour

We had a wonderful tour of this community. It is in a very nice location, and everything went well. The staff was kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered. The community was nice, and clean. It was a good experience, but we did find another community that suited my grandmothers needs better.

Meat, clean, small community with a very caring staff. Looks like it has everything my mom needs.

I Was Bailed On

I got a date and time for our tour meeting. The sales person called that morning to confirm our time. When I got there he was not there and there was no management just the staff were there. That really turned us off and when he called later that day he said he got sick and had to leave. He should have someone else to do the tour instead of bailing on me, I felt like he was lying to me.

Nice place!

Overall we're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Brushy Creek! The facility is clean and well kept, and it has a comfortable homey feel! The staff is friendly and they do a very good job looking out for the residents. The only issue we've had so far is that on occasion my loved ones bathroom supplies haven't been restocked during the weekly cleaning.

Great care for our Mom

We're very happy with Brookdale Brushy Creek. We rest easy with our mother being there. We have observed that she gets good care from gentle people. The therapists are great, we think this will be valuable for Mom. She says the food is very good, and she likes having options.

Impressed!

I was very impressed with the Brookdale at Brushy Creek. It was clean, friendly and a home relaxing atmosphere. I appreciated all they had to offer, the fellow Andy did a great job in presenting what the had to offer! Very disappointed that I couldn't put my husband there, and that was due to the fact he needed skilled nursing. I'm glad there is the Brookdale Greenville, as that is where he was admitted to on 1-15-16! So far all seems to be well and I feel comfortable with it!

Brookdale has been pretty good so far.

Brookdale has been pretty good so far. I don't have any major complaints. I would give them four out of five at this point.

Great experience

They have definitely helped socialize my Mother. She has only been there about six weeks now and I have seen a significant improvement in her. So far, a great experience.

We waited for the manager beyond our appointment time and left. No one smiled, not even the visitors. Had a bad feeling after talking to some of the residents. Mom did not want to go back.

They help her graciously

I am very pleased with Brookdale of Greenville. The staff especially in the evenings are very accommodating to anything mom needs.They help her graciously. I have no complaints about this facility at this time.

I was just disappointed with the care that mother was receiving. Some of the staff is nice, but the breakdown comes with caregivers because sometimes my mother was [removed]; such as laundry. My mother loves the food and they did take care to seat her appropriately though.

Seemed like a nice place, pet friendly

We toured this community while we were looking into care options for a loved one. Sterling House of Greenville looked like a very nice place overall, and it was pet friendly which was one of our requirements. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly and professional.

They are doing a very good job.

She is doing good so far, it's a very nice facility. The facility is clean, and the staff is helpful, and friendly. The food is very good. We have no complaints, as of yet. We are happy with them.

Overall pretty good.

First place we toured. Facility was nice, but there seemed to be a lot of levels of care. We wanted more of a real assisted living. Staff was nice and price was average. Just wasn't the right fit for my mother.

Liked it very much

Our loved one was here for quite a while, and we liked it very much. The full-time nurse was especially fantastic. It was a lovely place, and the care they provided was very good, but unfortunately the price kept increasing and eventually was too high. We were very happy with the service here, however the new location we chose had really outstanding care that made the care here a bit less impressive, especially in comparison to the pricing.

Everything is Very Good!

I think everything that they're doing is very good. They have lots of activities like bingo, people come in that play music and people coming in from ministries. Then they have sewing activities where they put quilts together and things like that. The meals are very good. They're well balanced.

Didn't leave a good impression

I didn't like it at all. We just walked in and the first impression wasn't a real good one. It smelled and it was too much money for what my mother in law got compared to the other ones we were looking at. The studio/one bedroom was about $2,000 and the extra services we were going to need were going to bring that price up.

Very nice. Assisted living.

Very nice. Assisted living.

called to speak with Director before ...

called to speak with Director before the tour, and to ask a few questions. A nurse answered the phone, said director wasn't in. When I asked if she could answer a couple of q's, she said she would be glad to if not in a crisis situation, which she was. Kind of scary that a nurse in that situation was the only one to be able to answer the phone. Short handed????? maybe not where we want to look . . .

Brookdale Senior Living Community, is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

At Brookdale Senior Living, it's more than a company...it's a calling.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected