The Stayton at Museum Way - Fort Worth, TX

The Stayton at Museum Way is a superb assisted living community in the heart of the cultural district of Fort Worth, Texas, located in Tarrant County. Museums, music venues, live entertainment and other cultural attractions are just a few minutes away from our community, and we even provide our residents with the transportation to get there.
Our kind and caring staff members promote health and wellness by encouraging the seniors to live an active lifestyle while reminding residents to attend to daily living activities. Our community even has a memory care neighborhood where specially trained staff interacts positively with residents to keep them engaged and active.

The right level of care!

My mother recently moved here from another community and it is going very well. The place is clean and the staff is all very friendly. They are taking good care of her.

Care for my mom

I am very happy with the community. They keep the community very clean. The staff are nice and assist with her needs. She is happy with the meals and variety. They are offering her activities that she is enjoying. I would recommend this community for the good care, but the it is a little costly. I am very happy that this is a closer to location so that I can visit more often.

The facility is good, the communication isn't as good as it should be.

The facility is good. It's just that there is a lot of bureaucracy, and the communication isn't as good as it should be. They need to communicate better with family members. It seems to be reactive as opposed to proactive. It's clean the staff is friendly, the food is good. We haven't really been there long enough to judge the value.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at The Stayton at Museum Way! The staff here are very friendly and attentive, and very personally interested in the residents and their well-being! They seem to learn everyone's name almost from day one! The facility itself is well kept, and clean clean clean! It's just a nice place overall, and we are glad we found it!

Review of The Stayton at Museum Way Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Fort Worth, TX

Lobby reminds me of a nice Hilton. Halls remind me an office building. Only saw and met 2 staff members. Both nice. VERY HARD to find and get into. Rooms really small to be so new.

This place is phenomenal. After tour...

This place is phenomenal. After touring, I felt so comfortable knowing my family member was going to stay here and be well taken care of. The staff is beyond helpful, the building itself is amazing, and the quality of care is superb.

A++ Experience

I took a tour of this community with a family member and I was blown away by the amenities The Stayton has to offer. You could not ask for a better location than being in the heart of Downtown. The views are incredible. Everyone on their staff was courteous and attentive and helped us with anything we asked for. The residents were extremely welcoming. I noticed various signs of different activities The Stayton offered so one would not ever be bored while living there. Overall, The Stayton completely surpassed my expectations and I would highly recommend it.

What retirement living should be!

This community is like a cruise ship on land! They have every amenity I could think of. The views, location, and staff are all top notch. Lot's of smiling faces when I took a tour.
This place really seems to get what a "community" is all about.

I was even able to meet Oliver North and Henry Winkler as part of their Red Carpet Speaker Series.

5 stars all around! Hope to be making a move soon.

The services rely on the resident to initiate them.

The services rely on the resident to initiate them. If you have a resident who doesn't want to be a burden or a problem, that might not be the best for the resident. I think they need to do a little more to initiate the services. I think we chose them for their ability to accommodate us, initially.

I felt like I was already home!!

After visiting several communities over the last couple of weeks I was beginning to get bored with the pitches and feel they are all the same.
What a pleasant surprise to visit The Stayton.
From the moment I walked into the lobby, I felt like I just entered a five-star hotel. Every employee greeted us with a genuine and warm smile. Our counselor was punctual, friendly and sincere.
I truly felt she had my best interest at heart. The rooms are beautiful. The amenities and activities are all I could hope for.
I had an opportunity to meet a couple of the residences during my visit. Their warmth and graciousness made me feel like I had known them all my life.
This has been by far our most impressive community yet. Hopefully I to will soon become a resident of The Stayton.

Lots of show, good place to loose your dough

Unless you are blinded by the glitz, this is a good place to loose all your hard-earned cash & have nothing to show for it. There are much better places in the vicinity.

Beware of the glitz

Very disappointing experience. Nice artwork. All fluff, nothing else.
Food is awful!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it

Do not even consider this place

Very nice place!

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Out of all the place we saw I think this one may have been the nicest. It was beautiful, and everyone was very friendly. However, it is located in a busy area of town that I don't think some of my relatives would have been comfortable getting to and from.

Very good, but slower response time

It was very good. I probably would have left him there but for one thing it was about $2500 more than the other place and it was less convinient. The staff were pretty good, they had a lot more people there, sometimes you couldn't get someone instant, that was one of the things, he's incontinent so it would take awhile for them to come but I'm sure that's the same any place. They were very good, they had a couple of staff that we weren't real crazy about but for the most part they were good.

Bad therapy

The therapy was just horrible, the had temporaries that were coming in and i never really got the same person. what the therapist did was have me walk down to the therapy center and put me on a machine and leave me there for as much as 45 minutes and not do anything else. She would stay in the room with me and its a good amchine, but she would do her paperwork while i sat on the machine even if she didnt have any other people to work with. i understand that shes not there anymore.
it was clean and i liked the other people there, it was basically the therapy that was a problem and it was so much more expensive than the other places.

This is a very nice community with ti...

This is a very nice community with tight security and many living options. Their clubhouse is equal to many country clubs. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I toured a 2/2 Apartment and a 2/2 Villa. The location is very convenient.