Good Life Senior Living-Ft. Worth - Fort Worth, TX

Great communication from staff!!

I personally am very thankful for the staff at this community, they genuinely care for my dad and are always treating him like family. They are constantly staying in good contact with me and letting me know everything that goes on with him. The meals are very healthy and well balanced with great proportions for the residents. Overall this place is doing a great job and I would defiantly recommend it.

5 Stars All The Way!!

My mother is in great hands. The staff are wonderful they are attentive with her and friendly. The meal portions and the taste is good. I would recommend a tour of Good Life Senior Living they encourage my loved one to a level of comfort to engage in activities. Most importantly they make sure that she is safe.

Great for your loved one

Perfect, caring environment for my step dad who is in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. Does not have that nasty"nursing home" smell!

A Good Experience

The staff has been helpful with my loved one. He has been good at the community so far. The meals are just fine for him. They have activities available but he is not interested. I believe the staff try to make him feel comfortable.

We are comfortable with the management team!!

The staff listened to our feedback when we first moved our loved one in. They got back with us about programs that may help her. The director has a lot of experience in different types and level of memory care. She seems to like the food and they keep the community clean. They encourage her to participate in the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Dad is eating well now.

My loved one had been depressed, not eating and had lost significant weight. He was also very anxious. They have fed him so well and cared for him. He is now eating double portions and has gained weight. The staff is very friendly and caring.

A good place for my mother.

My mother has only lived at Good Life Senior Living for a few months. I am very pleased with everything about the facility. It is located in downtown Fort Worth just minutes away form hospitals and doctor offices. It is a two story building. Which was a plus for my mother. The care facility she lived at before was one story. She would pile her stuff in the window because she was afraid people would break into her room at night and hurt her. At Good Life mom is on the second floor and she loves it. She keeps her blinds open all the time and sleeps all night.

I found the room sizes to be larger than other places I checked out. She has a full private bathroom with a large sitting area and the bed is around the corner behind the bathroom. The floor plan gives her a large living area.

Another thing that my mother likes is the food. The meals are cooked the way she is use to eating. Before she would leave most of the food on her plate, now she eats everything. She also likes the fact that she can see into the kitchen ... mom likes a clean kitchen. She hasn't complained once.

But the best thing I like about Good Life is the staff. They are fantastic, friendly, loving and caring people. They make sure mom is dressed in clean clothes every day and if I am taking her somewhere, she is always dressed in appropriate clothing. They keep me informed of any issues mom might be having and we talk about things we might do to help her. And I love hearing their stories about mom. I can tell they really care about her.

The people were great.

My mother was here only 10days before she passed away. The people were very easy to work with and the food was excellent. The place was nice and I really enjoyed them. Overall, I would rate them a 10. They were great!

We love it. It seems to be a good fit.

We love it. It seems to be a good fit. They are very good about listening to suggestions. Anything we bring up they get right on it. The parking is really an issue, though.

the people very very nice it seemed liked they cared and that means a whole lot to me taking that im from out of town it is a very nice facility i gave it an over all rating of a 4 star i think the staff is very helpful and they are friendly i rated the friendliness a 5 star

Good Life is a great place for my mom. The staff treat her with a level of kindness and care I am very proud to provide her. It has been a tough time, and they have gone above and beyond. Thanks for all your help.

Live Music

They’re still growing as far as getting their residents census up! They are starting to do more activities and I’m waiting for that to improve. My loved one enjoys the staff so far! They just hired a new gourmet chef and her food is fantastic. It’s right next door to a live music venue.

Good Life Senior Living offers assisted living, memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other cognitive impairments, and respite care for short-term stays to help with temporary care.