The Ridglea Assisted Living & Memory Care - Fort Worth, TX

The Ridglea Assisted Living & Memory Care - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

I was impressed with eveyone being upbeat & friendly, facility was very clean but the room configurations were not exactly what I expected. I am still learning though. I was disappointed in their response to my rescheduled meeting (at their request) & still not getting to a prospective client for 30 min. I started to leave & was handled off to two other people. I was finally given the tour & questions answered.

Ashley Alipoon

Good afternoon, The Ridglea assisted living is avid about being a part of the solution to your concerns. Because your experience was less than excellent, we would like the opportunity to discuss with you at a time of your convenience. Do you have a preferred contact number we can reach you at? Contact us so we can discuss your concerns. We look forward to speaking with you soon and hope you have a great rest of your day. Thank you!

A very nice facility. The living quarters are very nice and the staff I met could not have been nicer. It is definitely on my list to consider.

This community is amazing and their staff goes out of their way to be helpful. If this community has availability and is in your price range I highly recommend it. We did not select it purely based on availability of their private rooms. It is bright, clean and engaging. We would have loved for our family member to live here. We chose another community based on availability of a private room.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you for the great review! We are very proud of our community and keep it in tip-top shape for our residents. We're sorry we didn't have availability when you needed it, but we hope that you'll keep us in mind if you ever need a place in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Premiere Property

The Ridglea is new and beautiful. First class in every way.
The staff is very attentive to the residents needs and work hard to meet them every day.
The food is chef prepared and excellent.
They even have a "house dog" Angel who is so sweet.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are glad you love The Ridglea as much as our residents do!