We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
The Vantage at Cityview offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living, senior living and memory care to Texas' Fort Worth area.
We provide a prime location in the residential area of the Cityview neighborhood in Fort Worth, Texas, allowing residents to quickly feel comfortable and at home, relaxing in our tranquil environment while also offering convenient access to all the luxuries of a larger metropolitan area. The Vantage at Cityview offers exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care services and is committed to ensuring each and every resident’s needs are cared for on a personable, engaging and dignified level.
Come take a tour of The Vantage at Cityview, and experience The Arbor Way for yourself.
The Vantage at Cityview is a senior community in Fort Worth's cozy Bellaire Park North neighborhood. One of several senior living communities in the Bellaire-Cityview area, The Vantage welcomes a diverse population in a stimulating, mixed-use neighborhood that offers convenient access to shopping, recreation, and some of Fort Worth's best casual dining.
- Demographics: This neighborhood has long been attractive to educated professionals looking for a slower pace. Neighborhood Scout rates the area as friendlier to seniors than almost 98 percent of other Texas neighborhoods. The local demographics trend toward retirement age.
- Senior Population: The area around The Vantage is home to thousands of seniors, many of them living in about half a dozen senior care facilities. These include Brightstar, Greenbriar, and Autumn Leaves, with many Jewish residents choosing to live at Tarrant County B'nai B'rith.
- Weather: The weather in Fort Worth is typically Texan, if such a thing is possible. Winters are the definition of mild and sunny, while spring and fall tend to be warm and dry. Summers get hot in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, but long heat waves are often broken by sudden Texas thunderstorms that blow by as quickly as they start.
- Veterans Facilities: The Cityview community is bounded on its eastern and western edges by popular gathering places for veterans. To the west, next to the Pecan Valley golf course, servicemen of all ages enjoy each other's company at the VFW post 10429, while the VA North Texas borders the area to the east. Between the two, retired leathernecks can be found at the American Legion post and Texas Area Marines. Both are directly adjacent to the local Denny's.
Local transportation is mostly a matter of private cars and on-demand ridesharing. Public transportation abounds in the city but is mostly confined to the city center and the corridor to Dallas.
- Public Transportation: Fort Worth is generally well-served by buses and trains, though service is sparse in Cityview. The 32 bus runs through the neighborhood every day, but connections have to be made to get around with any efficiency. Just to the east, the Trinity Railway Express runs in a straight shot to the heart of downtown, where it's easier to connect to the rest of the city.
- Taxis: Taxis and other ridesharing services are available in Fort Worth. Yellow, Checker and other licensed cab companies tend to cluster around hotels and airports, though they rarely take longer than 10 minutes to answer a call. Uber and Lyft are two of the major private rideshare services in town, and a ride can be summoned in minutes with either company's downloadable app.
Health and Safety
You can live a long, healthy life in Fort Worth, which has somewhat less of a pollution issue than neighboring Dallas. Multiple hospitals serve the area, as do many specialized clinics and private medical practitioners.
- Hospitals: This area is served by a plethora of hospitals and medical centers, notably the 80-bed LifeCare Hospital, Kindred, and Baylor Surgicare. It's also home to many more specialized medical facilities, such as Cook Children's and Trinity Foot and Ankle Specialists. Several rehab and physical therapy associates are also nearby for residents recovering from injuries and surgery.
- Crime: Cityview has a mixed record for public safety. Its four percent annual crime rate is on the high side for Texas though considerably lower than the general 7 percent rate for the entirety of Fort Worth.
Sports and Leisure
Enjoy some of the best golfing and other outdoor recreation Fort Worth has to offer in the Cityview area. Head indoors on rainy days and enjoy a comprehensive workout in one of the area's many gyms.
- Golf: Cityview and Bellair residents have the option of golfing on public courses at Benbrook and Pecan Valley as well as the clubs north and south of the freeway at Whitestone and Z-Boaz.
- Gyms: Enjoy senior-friendly aerobics and weight training at Fit For Life and CrossFitChisolm Trail, both of which are conveniently located in the large shopping complex across the street from The Vantage. If you're looking for something a little more hardcore to stay fit, the same complex is home to Legion of Honor Martial Arts, which welcomes seniors of all fitness levels.
Shopping and Entertainment
There's always something to do in Cityview, and there's even more on offer across the entire Fort Worth area. This neighborhood boasts fine dining, high-end retail shops, and many more run-of-the-mill stores where you can get anything you need at reasonable prices.
- Clothes Shopping: You can buy new clothes at any of a dozen shops in the Cityview neighborhood, and several of the best are right across the street from The Vantage. Academy Sports Outdoors has a wide selection of activewear, while more formal clothes can be had at Cityview Center, which is less than a mile from The Vantage.
- Groceries: Living at The Vantage, you're never at a loss for grocery shopping and other necessities. Albertsons and Quick Track serve most residents' needs, and a couple of local Walmart Neighborhood stores dot the area.
- Luby's: Fort Worth has five Luby's restaurants, one of which is right in the middle of Cityview. Others are strategically located around town, with several more in next-door Dallas. You're never too far from some serious comfort food.
- Other Restaurants: Dining options are far from limited in Cityview. Just within walking distance of The Vantage, you can have real Cajun food at Razzoo's or enjoy a tray of oysters at Lone Star. Cocktails and casual dining are on tap at the Fox & Hound, which is in the same lot.
- Movie Theaters: Catch the newest releases at the Movie Tavern, where you can also pick up traditional American fare, such as burgers and fries. Just a bit south, you can take in some old favorites at the AMC Hulen 10.
- Libraries: Scratch your itch for great reading at any of four public libraries in the Cityview area. Fort Worth Public Library is just north of the area, while Bainbridge and Wedgewood bookend the community to the east and west.
St. Peter's Antiochian Orthodox Church graces the south end of the Cityview neighborhood, while various Methodist and Baptist churches fringe the area in all directions. To the southeast, Westminster Presbyterian sits between the local LDS church and the Assembly of God-affiliated Christ Church.