The Solana Vintage Park - Houston, TX

Now Open!

The Solana Vintage Park is located in Houston, Texas and provides Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care options for seniors.

The Solana is a beautiful new senior living community designed to help residents live as independently as possible with a lifestyle that is intellectually stimulating, physically invigorating and emotionally fulfilling.

As a Personalized Assisted Living residence, The Solana offers specialized and compassionate care to those who need some help with activities of daily living. It offers support services daily to seniors who desire to retain their independence but do not require the skilled nursing care provided in nursing homes. The Solana also provides specially-designed programs and care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia-related illnesses.

As a Brookdale Senior Living® managed community; The Solana also features the company’s Optimum Life® culture, which delivers a full complement of programs and services to help each resident live a lifestyle of wellness and fulfillment.

At The Solana® at Vintage Park you and your loved one will enjoy a stylish, comfortable and inviting community environment to share with neighbors and friends, along with all the features and amenities needed to enhance each resident’s personal lifestyle.

The Solana offers something for everyone. With our friendly staff available 24 hours a day; you’ll rest easy knowing we can meet your every need.

We invite you to learn more about the exceptional senior living The Solana at Vintage Park will provide.

Owned by Formation-Shelbourne Senior Living Services, LLC.
® Reg. U.S. Patent and TM Office.

Thanks to A Place for Mom

I would have never thought I could afford The Solana as an option to care for my Mom with Alz/ dementia. We have been carrying for Mom for over 2 years and it was becoming exhausting. A call to Senior Advisors hooked me up with [Removed] ( a wonderful advisor) at A Place for Mom and what a fabulous choice for Mom. Solana has monthly family nights and activities galore and Mom loves the socializing aspect. She is very happy there and the folks at Solana are truly the best in the business. Their compassion and love for not only Mom but for our family really made the transition smooth but Mom is delighted with her new home and friends. There are so many different living options at Solana. I am so happy that [Removed] led me to them!

Beautiful Facility!

The Solana Vintage Park was a beautiful place, very clean and well kept up. The only problem we noticed was it was very quiet. I didn't see anyone out, and in the dining room, there was not much interaction between the residents. It's not necessarily a bad thing for everyone, but we were looking for somewhere a little more active and cheerful.

I Had Higher Expectations

The community overall has taken very good care of my loved one. The place could use more variety in activities as well as in meals. The food is absolutely terrible. The activities could use some improvement. I would like to see more activities that stimulate the mind and have the residents interact with each other more. The complex has no pool. They have assigned tables for lunch, and the residents are not compatible. There is little to no conversation between them during meals. I would hope that they would individualize the plans for each resident to help them reach their maximum potential. The apartment my loved one was placed in is next to a bar that plays very loud music twice a week, my mother has to put her TV very loud to drain out the noise. The staff is warm but doesn't seem too professional.

Comfortable Living!!

My loved ones have really enjoyed there stay so far at this community, they could not be more comfortable in there spacious apartment and have really been enjoying the company of the other residents. For an independent living facility the staff go above and beyond what they are supposed to do for my parents and are always making sure they are satisfied with there current living environment.

A gym change in our lifestyle.

The Solana Preserve is new one would expect to facility to have a few bugs. We are quite pleased with the place. The people are friendly as are the employees. We would recommend it to anyone.

5 Stars All The Way!!

Things are going as well as they can be going. My mother is having a little trouble trying to adjust residing in the community. It really helps that the staff have been really attentive with her and friendly. I absolutely would tell friends and family about this community. My mother has been participating in activities overall, i feel that this is the correct safe place for her.

Deceptive Business Practices - BEWARE!

Unfortunately what could be a wonderful place is criminal. I gave them a deposit for my mother in May as we were interested but not sure. I was assured that the money was refundable, it even says so on the form and that it would be returned by check from their corporate office. My mother decided she did not want to move to Texas and now for over a month my calls have not been returned, my emails unanswered and their corporate office says they have no record of the money despite the check being cashed.

It is new with New folks at the helm.

We will be signing our lease on the 12th with a move in date of the 29t. So far we have been impressed with the people involved in the opening of the facility.

Beautiful, modern facility with friendly staff. Each service is an added cost; therefore too expensive.

A Quick Visit and Talk

I had a prompt stop at this community to see what is offered. I had a conversation with someone about how things are here and it went well. Otherwise, the distant was not close to our family and there are no relatives in the area too.

staff there really meet her where she is

The Solana Vintage Park is the only place that had services a la carte and that is one of the main reasons we chose it. The staff there really meet her where she is. They try even if she is resistant. She did not want her clothes washed because she didn't think they would do it right. Well, one of the staff members said she would take her to the laundry room and they would do it together. That really helped her. I was so pleased with the way she tailored her care to the way my mother-in-law was needing it. The staff member really went out of her way even though my mother-n-law was being a little difficult. I am really pleased with this facility.

Great looking place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was our number one choice out of all the places that we saw, The Solana Vintage Park looks like an excellent community! The facility itself was dirt free, and I was impressed how clean the carpets were! I really like that they provide all the different levels of care, so that our loved one can age in place and not need to worry about another move. I was very impressed by the level of stimulation their memory care unit provides, should it come to that. The staff are all very outgoing, interactive, and friendly, they really encourage the residents to get involved in the activities. And there are a lot of them to participate in, including a large gym with numerous exercise programs. Overall it is just a very nice place, and our first choice when the time comes to move our loved one.

We are very happy with The Solana.

We are very happy with The Solana. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. Amy and Betty are so great and Steve the driver is wonderful too.

Very nice place but not our...

Very nice place but not our Mom.

Beautiful. Residents seem ...

Beautiful. Residents seem happy. The only memory care apartment available is too large and too expensive. The nurse will call the facility in Austin to assess and see if he is suitable for assisted living with a higher level of care.

Just the best

The best of all the rest. Great staff. Great location. Great service and great prices for what you get.

Love, love, love.

Love, love, love.

Just a wonderful community.

The caregivers are very nice, very affectionate. I would rate this as the number one facility. The only reason we’re not there is that we could not afford their rates. They have assisted living and the memory care. The set up in the memory care is very well arranged. They do everything in that one room. Above all the caregivers are so friendly and caring, always smiling. They're just a wondeful community!

Great place

We really loved The Solana Vintage Park. Lyssa, the nurse and her nursing staff were very helpful and compassionate. Keisha and Courtney, at the front desk always greeted us cheerfully and were also very helpful.
Mom was so proud to live there and entertain her guests. The facility is lovely!
Their mail delivery service is a problem. We were not able to have any mail forwarded because there are not individual boxes. This caused quite a bit of inconvenience and expense.
Overall, I loved the way they got Mom involved in activities right away.

nice place and location, bu...

nice place and location, but no 2 bdrm, 2 bath units

They are the most friendly people! It's fantastic there!

They are the most friendly people! It's fantastic there! They respond super quickly to any questions we might have. The food is great! It's a new property. They have a very nice atmosphere, it's bright, it's well lit. They have wonderful soothing music overhead, it's well decorated, and very pleasing, like a four star hotel. I suspect that as her friends come and visit there will be a few that want to come there too.

Our consierge, Betty Self, does a tre...

Our consierge, Betty Self, does a tremendous amount of work behind the scenes to meet all od the requirements for our entry. Then she does even more than we can imagine additionally- and with easy graciousness. We are WAY impressed.

Beautiful facility. We met...

Beautiful facility. We met with Betty who was knowledgeable and shared with us her struggle to find a place for her mom. Lots of floor plans (17) - too many. Might be to 'fancy' for Mom. Not sure she would be comfortable. I joked with my sister that it would be the place for us.

Great looking place

This was one of the locations we toured at when looking into memory care for our loved one. It was a very nice looking place, and the staff all seemed caring and professional. Our loved one had a very specific level of care that we didn't feel they were an exact fit for, but overall they seemed like a great memory care facility.

Nice but pricey. I need mo...

Nice but pricey. I need more information about community fees, activities and menus.