Parsons House Cypress, LLC - Cypress, TX

This facility was vey welcoming. It was clean. Staff and residents were out and about. We were truly impressed with the attention to the residents they were given by all of the staff members.

Staff is Irresponsible and Careless

We were looking for a community for my mother to move into, and we toured Parsons House Cypress. We found this community very unsatisfactory. Upon arriving, we found that the day staff worker at the front desk was fast asleep in her chair. She woke up, looked at us, and almost immediately returned to sleep. I also had a friend stay here for rehab, and we found the food to be terrible. Several times, the nurses would also argue with my friend about when to take medications. I cannot recommend this community to anyone because the staff just seems so irresponsible and careless that I worry about what would happen to their loved ones if they stayed here.

Tour and value

I toured this community and was happy with the community. The staff were nice and they were able to answer the question on the care that is offered here. We did like the menu and the list of nice activities. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Tour and care

We toured this community. It was a distance from our home. We did like a staff that did answer the questions that we had on the care that was given. The activities are offered to all of the residents. This community seemed small from others.We would recommend that families tour this community

I really like this community

The staff have been helpful and friendly. There are more activities than I could ever participate in. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They have three chefs that work different days. The community is very clean and I would highly recommend it.

Still A Learning Progress

My mom is still learning about living in a community, this is all new to her. The staff try to help her feel understand but it has been fine. She is now sitting by a woman who talks with her. Their are some items with her meal that are cold and at times she is surprised by flavors, being that she is unable to see. The residents are nice and helpful to one another. She gets invited and participates in what activities she can do.

A great place for respite care!!

Mom enjoyed her respite stay at Parsons House. The staff did a good job of taking care of her. The food was really good. The location of the community was not what she wanted or we may have chosen this community for her to live at. I would recommend this community.

Rushed Tour

My tour of this facility was fine. It isn't a very secure community, and I didn't feel that my grandmother would be safe. It is a very open community, so anybody come just wonder into the community. They didn't really take the time to show us around. The tour was very rushed and cut short.

I am happy with Parsons House so far.

I am happy with Parsons House so far. I haven't had any major complaints. I would give them a four and a half, pretty close to a five.

I dropped by without an appointment and was warmly welcomed. I was given a thorough tour of the facility and shown each of the different room plans. I found the facility to be very clean. Baaed on my initial visit, this would definitely be a place that I would consider for my mother. I think she would fit into this environment well. I have misplaced the card of the lady who showed be around. She was from the front office. She was very pleasant and friendly. She was very honest about the facility and shared the good points as well was open about any opportunities the facility has. Parsons House is definitely at the top of my list when my mother is ready to make a move. Thank you.

very happy!

Ainsley Courte Assisted Living (now called Parsons House) is the only place that I have experience with my mother (who has been hospitalized several times in the last year) where the administrative staff and caregivers all work together as a team, know what is going on, and really work together to give mom the best care in a way that we have not seen at other places. The place is very clean and mom is doing as well as can be. We are very happy!

The rooms were a nice size ...

The rooms were a nice size and the bathrooms were big. The pricing was very high for what my mother can afford.

Not As Active As We Would Have Liked

You get like one room. I thought who could live in this small space? Everything was tiny. This was early on in our search and we were looking for people who were still living independently at home so we didn't want a lot of people in wheelchairs which Ainsley Courte had because it's assisted living. It was all about space and social activity for us then so this didn't fit our needs. Help bathing and help eating is all you get for the care cost. The people there are there to stay - they don't have cars, they don't go and come.

My Brother is Very Happy

I'm very pleased with it and so is my brother, living there. He's has some CDs stolen from his room and that's been a concern of ours but it's not enough to leave.

They play bingo and all different kinds of games and this is everyday! They go to the civic center, county fairs, have movie night and popcorn night. They are constantly having something which is great. I like it because it's small, only maybe 40 rooms there or so and everybody knows everybody. I really can't speak highly enough of the staff there. My brother is very very happy there.

Spoke with director. Small and intim...

Spoke with director. Small and intimate. Rooms are odd. Security may be an issue.

When you walk into Parsons House Cypress, you feel like you are at home. A gracious living room, a fireplace, a beautiful backyard and friendly neighbors are just the beginning.

Parsons House offers Assisted Living and Respite Care. The day-to-day, that’s what’s important to us; making the most of every day comes easier with a smaller community, staff trained in assisting residents with a variety of different diagnoses, and programming that makes everyone excited about today and tomorrow. By knowing our residents and working with their families we are able to provide a proactive approach to care and produce strong resident outcomes.

What’s more, Parsons House Cypress is a family-owned community. Being family-owned means there’s more personal interest and commitment to delivering the best care possible.