Wood Glen Court - Spring, TX

well-appointed, clean, well-located, seems to have everything we want

Family Care

I toured this nice community for care for my mom. I liked the staff and the cleanliness with the nice atmosphere. They have a nice menu and a list of things that would of helped my mom. I would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Great choice! The facility is spotless and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Very pleased

The staff is friendly and they really care. That makes all the difference in the world.

Wood Glen Court is so caring and treat you like you are family!

The best decision we made was choosing Wood Glen Court for my sister who was battling cancer. It started when Michelle called me on a Saturday to discuss our needs. She is so kind and caring it made the decision easier. Vickie was fabulous getting my sister's medications set up (it was complicated). They administered them perfectly and timely! WGC will make you and your loved ones feel at home and loved.

Excellent Experience

My friend seems to be happy with this community. The transition has been a little rough, but the staff is really good at helping with that. Everything looks nice and clean. The staff has been great to work with. They are very helpful and kind. It has been an excellent experience. She is being cared for very well here.

It's all one floor and easy to navigate

This is much easier to navigate than a larger community we were in. It's all one floor and smaller, so easier to maneuver.

Friendly, bright, charming facility. I love the calm, yet cheerful paint schemes and the "Man Cave" and womens tea room. very nice, personal touches for the residents. I appreciate the variety of floor plans. I went on a Saturday and the residents were very busy with activites. The staff was very outgoing.

Real Nice New Facility

I thought it was real nice and a new facility. It was the newest of the other ones i was looking at. The only issue is that they had 2 beds but only one bathroom. Some of the bathrooms are outside of the bedroom. I didn't like the layout but I didn't have no real issues with the place at all. It was very clean and everyone was friendly. I give this place very high ratings. I toured this place and was very satisfied.

an awesome place with alot of wonderful people

Very nice looking place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place, overall! It is a brand new one floor community, the decor is beautiful, and it has some very picturesque views of the woods from the windows! The facility itself is exceptionally clean, and every staff member I met was very friendly and helpful. They offer great service at a great price!

New, pretty, good staff

New, pretty decor, cheerful soft colors. The staff is very warm, kind, thoughtful. Food is very plain, but my parents seem to like it. It's only about one third full so far, so it feels very quiet in the hallways. The activities director seems to really be taking the residents' preferences into account. Very clean - good staff.