Atria Cypresswood - Spring, TX

Nestled in a quiet suburb and graced with stately white columns and expansive porches, Atria Cypresswood exudes southern charm. New friendships are easy to come by in our resident-led book club, Bible study group, yoga and art classes. Enjoy regular outings to Houston landmarks, or join the local Red Hat Society. Atria Cypresswood is a 2007 Platinum Award Recipient from the National Assisted Living Nurses Association.

I didn't get to tour, but the service I received was great

I wanted to tour here and wasn’t able to when Hurricane Harvey hit but I wanted to say that the lady that had offered to give me a tour (whose name I can’t remember, unfortunately) was very nice. Despite the fact that they had already evacuated their residents, she was willing to give me a tour so I could see what everything looked like. Unfortunately, before I was able to take that tour, they flooded. But she was so kind and even offered to help me find a different place for my dad to go.

Great Community

We toured the Atria Cypresswood and it is a great community. They gave a nice presentation and some preserves to take home with us. The staff was super nice. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that was more in-line with our budget.

Would go back in a heartbeat

What a positive experience here. I can't I don't know of another community that gave us such a warm and welcoming attitude. My father had mentioned after 3 days of being there the staff knew him by name. The staff makes the effort to not only to get to know you personally but they make sure that they introduce you to other new residents to make them feel welcome and at home. The staff makes sure personally that you are aware of the activities going on and encourage you to join in. The food is good

The Community

My loved has moved in this community to get the care they need. They are in the memory care and the assessment went well to determine where she is a good fit. I picked them because I wanted to be close to my loved one. They are close enough for me to see the community from my house.

Care for my parents

I like the care that my mom is getting in this community. The community is very clean and a good environment for them. The variety of the wonderful meals makes them very pleased. They like the activities which keep them both busy with the other residents. I like knowing that they are in a great community with great care. We would recommend this community to other families.

Incentives were great! I loved everything about it. The friendliness of the staff was amazing. Residents seemed very happy like Solana. Pricing was good, along with floor plans. Only downside was distance from us.

A nice place!

I toured Atria Cypresswood. It was a good experience to tour, the facility was very clean and everyone there was very friendly.

Comfort for family

I like the tour for the care that we needed for my mom. The staff were nice and the community was clean. The meals looked appealing and the variety of activities would of been helpful for my mom.Families might want to consider a tour of this community for the care of a loved one with a nice value.

It Has Been Good

My mother-in-law is doing just fine as a resident of this community. We think everything is a 5 and the food is a 5 too. We appreciate the help from A Place For Mom.

Care and Comfort for mom

We like this community for the great care that my mom is getting here. The staff are always caring and friendly. The community is clean and they offer good meals and a nice variety to choose from . The activities are very helpful to her needs .We would recommend this community to other families for the care and value.

Amazing Community

This community has truly been a blessing for my family. My father in law is doing very well, he loves it at this community. They are doing an amazing job taking care of him, and his needs. The staff is wonderful. In the beginning we moved both of my in laws into the community, but unfortunately my mother in law passed a few days after they moved in. They were very supportive during that time. Everyone from the administration to dining staff is great. The residents as well are very kind, they love living at this community. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is a lovely community.

My tour

This community looked wonderful when we visited. The staff were nice and knowledgable. They offer daily activities and you are allowed pets. This community was just a little to expensive for us.

The Atria was very nice for my mother's short stay there. I was pleased with everything except the night care she received. I made it very clear that my mother needed to get up at night to go to the bathroom, sometimes frequently. I was told that response time was less than 7 minutes. However, she usually waited 30 to 45 minutes to get help. I was disappointed and upset that this happened more often than not. Otherwise, the facility was exceptional.

Kate Vance

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We welcome your family back at any time.

Mom's Great Care

This is a very nice community for mom. She is happy with the care and the staff that are great. It is a clean and nice community. They offer alot of great activities. We would recommend this community for good care and value to others.

A Nice Tour

This was the second community I saw and I thought the people were very nice and very helpful. The lady I spoke with was knowledgeable and gave me tips about searching for senior communities. The location is in a wonderful area and quiet. The facility was neat and smelled clean. I think the community needs a little updating.

Liked it and the people were fine.

We looked at a lot of different places. This was one of the ones we toured and considered. I liked all of the communities I visited, the people were all fine, and this was no exception. I just don't think this is the right fit for us, my loved ones don't want to leave their home.

Beautiful community, very w...

Beautiful community, very warm & welcoming, but unfortunately, a bit too expensive.

Very nice, very welcoming. ...

Very nice, very welcoming. Nice, big rooms. A facility worth considering.

Did not have a good experience

We had some major issues here. It was the first place we tried after my loved one had been diagnosed with dementia issues, so we were not sure what to expect. Atria Cypresswood told us they would be able to handle the issues she was having, but this did not end up being the case. We would get phonecalls at 2am telling us we needed to head over their to handle our loved one, and within a month they terminated our contract and told us we had to leave. I understand that her level of care did not end up being appropriate for the facility, but they handled the whole situation very poorly.

Kate Vance

I am sorry if there was any confusion about the level of care needed at the time of your family member’s initial assessment and any inconvenience you have experienced as a result. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you further to gain a better understanding of how you feel the situation could have been handled. If you are willing, please email us directly at [removed]. In order to quickly include the appropriate directors in the correspondence, please include “Atria Cypresswood” in your subject line. Should you need any further help from us, please do not hesitate to reach out.

We found Atria looking for an appropr...

We found Atria looking for an appropriate placement for our mother who is experiencing issues related to dementia. One of our greatest concerns was her safety and her inability to consistently eat and take her medications. She was also sleeping most of the time. The staff at Atria seem to share the same concerns we have and are working to get her involved in activities and they provide her food and medication. Sleeping is still an issue but it is improving and we are hoping that with the staff's help - she will keep improving.

We liked this community ver...

We liked this community very much, probably our favorite of those visited thus far. We met with Melinda and she was very informative, kind, and encouraging. The common areas were nice and we were able to see some of the activities going on. They have several dining options.

Atria Cypresswood is wonderful in every aspect

I am glad that we made the decision to have my parents move to Atria Cypresswood. The facility is nice and very well kept, and the staff is friendly and always available to answer any questions. The food is delicious! Overall, we are very pleased with Atria.

Looked great

We toured this location when we were looking for options for our loved one. We really liked this location, it was very nice looking and the staff were friendly. Both the residents and the staff in general at this place all seemed very friendly.

Very welcoming, warm place....

Very welcoming, warm place. Great food. A bit more expensive than others may be. Farthest away, but I loved this place.

Good care, but not close enough to home

They were really good, we were really bad with them. I can't say anything bad, we liked everyone there and they were really good to her. They got her to the hospital really quickly when she had her stroke but we wanted to have her somewhere closer. She did bingo, she loved bingo but she also did the exercise and any of the entertainment that was brought out, she was always there. They went to dinner and the food was good. We were having a problem with the billing system because they were billing us for her care which she wasn't getting because she wasn't there, but they did come through with reimbursing us, it was just a hassle.

LaDawn K.

We appreciate your feedback and I’m so glad to hear that your family had a good experience with us in general. I’m very sorry for the billing confusion and for the inconvenience it caused you. We strive to make sure that statements are as correct as possible. If we can ever be of further assistance to your family, please contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Nice facility with a stable staff, we...

Nice facility with a stable staff, well maintained with an environment that I am sure meets the needs of the less memory impaired very well, but my wife and I felt that her dad would be lost here and it would be only a short time before we would at a minimum see the level of care pushed up because of his needs. Adding Level of care options can really drive the cost of care, and we expect that it was going to become difficult for the family in time.

A very warm & friendly facility.Direc...

A very warm & friendly facility.Director & staff were very kind & seemed to really understand my mom's needs at this time.Atria is just the first place I have visited, but is already a front runner due to it's location

The activity director gave us a tour....

The activity director gave us a tour. Very nice person. Place was small - only 40 residents plus a separate memory wing which had over 100 residents. Staff was extremely nice. Only had studio rooms which were really too small and very expensive - over $4000/mo.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant and I would like to address your concerns about the size of the apartments we offer. Our Studios, Studio Deluxes, and Alcove apartments vary in size from 270 to 615 sq.ft. and there are residents that have even the smallest studios set up very nicely. Availability may vary, of course. Our Life Guidance memory care neighborhood has 14 residents. We encourage you to visit us again soon, and if you have any questions, please email us at [removed] (include the Atria community name in your subject line).

They didn't have any memory care and ...

They didn't have any memory care and was rying to get me into the assisted living side.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for visiting Atria Cypresswood. I hope you found our community to be inviting and I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request for a Life Guidance memory care apartment. The intimate style of our memory care neighborhood helps us provide very personalized care and activities for the residents who live there. I encourage you to stay in touch with us in case an apartment becomes available, and please email us at [removed] if you have any questions.

I was most impressed with this facili...

I was most impressed with this facility.

Very nice facility!

Very nice facility!

Very nice. Loved it, but too expensive.

Very nice. Loved it, but too expensive.