|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Shady Operators: Watch Out!
Our mother, [removed], was a resident for less than a month before she died this past December 2014. While the caregivers are pleasant, the Sanctuary of Cholla has not yet fully returned our security deposit of $3500. They claim they had too many deaths in their various properties to return our money on a timely basis. When we questioned this, they referred us to a lawyer, their general counsel, Michael DeBenon, who operates out of California. After months of calls and a letter, they sent us a check for $1500. They still owe us $2000, but the managers will not answer calls or return the money. Our family considers the money stolen. In our opinion, they are not running an above-board or ethical business. I hope we can save other families from losing thousands of hard-earned dollars to people who prey on seniors and grieving families.