Oakmont Assisted Living - Scottsdale, AZ

Very Pleased

I loved the small, family like atmosphere. It was much better than the large facilities in regards to attention and care for my loved one. I recommend Oakmont for these reasons.

Truly a Blessing

Oakmont is where my Mother spent the last of her days, and my brother and I could not be more pleased with the services we received at Oakmont. The home is warm and inviting, and the staff are amazing. At first it seemed a bit pricey, but they give you a flat rate that includes everything from manicures and hair to weekly visits from their RN, and you just cant beat the quality of staff. One of the Caregivers told me they get health benefits and stuff and I think that really makes a difference. For the quality and what's included, you really can't beat it.

Definitely not for the aged or vulnerable

My rating for Oakmont is varied. There are some good aspects, but overall, not good. This carehome is locally owned by a group of investors who remain secret, yet they want the return on their investment. Therefore, [Removed] and his crew hire anyone who comes in from Craig's list at a lower that average pay rate per hour. Those people are the ones who substitute for family and are in charge of the resident's care, health, happiness, and safety. It simply does not happen that way. The caregivers are very involved in their own children and boyfriends, their own money troubles, and, for goodness sakes, how fancy their manicures are. Those long nails are a breeding ground for bacteria that is transferred from one resident to another. Anyone who is vulnerable in any way should find another place to be cared for.

Not for bed bound or patients who need medicines

Not the best place at all for a resident who needs help with bathing, dressing, and medications. The staff keeps changing. Apparently, the owners cannot keep staff. The corporate young people who have an office in the house do not touch any of the residents. Instead, they make big promises about the amount of care just to fill the beds. The place is ok as a "bed and breakfast". Good food, but if you need any assistance, look elsewhere.

My Mom Deserves Oakmont!

Great care! My mom is cared for as if she was family. It's a very loving, caring, home with wonderful and experienced caregivers and great management. I'm so happy that I found Oakmont after bad experiences in two different large facilities. Small homes is the way to go and Oakmont is a wonderful choice. It's the next best thing for a loved one when they are unable to stay in their home.

This home is beautiful, peaceful, and the staff are amazing. I always enjoy coming to visit my sister who lives here.