Barton House - Scottsdale, AZ

Love that it is privately owned. Many things I love about it. Very clean and you can tell the people were treating with care, love and respect.

We Had To Look Again

We had visited this community and mostly was concern if they could care for my wife. We seen a lot of places and some were less expensive. I had a tour with them and learned that they could not handle my wife.

Comfortable Surrondings

Even though my husband it is not where my husband wants to be he would rather be home this was the right choice for him. He is getting the care and attention that he is in need of. I am very pleased with the staff they are kind and attentive to his needs. The residence itself is very nice clean and maintained well. The outside is lovely. The furnishings give off a homey feel.

Highly recommended

We are thankful for the assistance provided by A Place for Mom in finding Barton House. My family and I highly recommend Barton House to others trying to find a home for their loved one that provides care, understanding and peace of mind. Thank you Lynn and staff for your kindness with my aunt and family during our time of need we are forever grateful.

very comfortable

I chose The Barton House because it felt very comfortable and very homey. It is very small and personable, not big and institutional. They take very good care of my mother, which has enabled me to relax and focus on other things. She needs a lot of individualized attention and they provide it. They have really risen to the challenge and my mom has had a really good positive turnaround which we are very thankful for. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a good place for their elderly loved ones.

doing a great job

The staff at The Barton House are doing a great job with my step mother in law who can be difficult to deal with. It is a really difficult case because she has some mental issues, and that they have been able to keep her as long as they have without incident speaks very well of them.

Barton House is exclusively designed and operated to serve the needs of individuals suffering with Alzheimer’s or other related memory impairments, such as: Parkinson’s Disease, Pick’s Disease, Vascular Dementia and Lewey Body.

Our Care Philosophy To provide individualized programs and activities suitable to the resident’s emotional and cognitive needs in a caring and supportive environment. We do this by ensuring the dignity, comfort, and security for all of our residents suffering from dementia related memory loss. At Barton House, we continue to establish the benchmark of quality in the senior care industry. Our care planning is initiated at admission. The Administrator works with each new resident and their family members to assist them with education, self-care, and understanding the disease process.