The Riverview Care Center - Saint Louis, MO

The Riverview Care Center - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Not impressed at all!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I was not very impressed with this place what so ever. It was a very dark atmosphere and everything looked so dingy. I thought it was unorganized and not tour ready at all. There was even a water leak on one of the floors that we could not even go down and look at. After seeing this place I would not recommend it to anyone or ever put my mother in here.

Not a honest facility

Please do not send your love one to this facility. The paraprofessional staff was nice to my sister but was guarded when I inquired about her medicine..I am a registered nurse..my sister son had I guess had sign some sort of legal document presented by them that I had to go thru him first...I nor my sister could get her medical records to send to her primary physician without his consent. I wanted her sent to another rehab center as this facility is not approve to take Humana insurance...her son refused per the SW...my sister is a high risk for falls and is often left alone...I brought her home with me but she wanted to return home...I take my sister to all her doctor appointments...I wish they would just inform me instead of being evasive ....

..the SW avoided me as I attempted to see her on 3 different occasions. Do not seen your love one to this facility...Dr [Removed] who the doctor at the faculty had my sister on so many meds that were not needed or causing adverse reactions...the facility is very nice and the staff treated my sister well...my sister is still upset about having to go thru her son to obtain medical records...Will contact the Division of Aging to see if they can help

Pleased Staff and Community

Everything is going well for my brother since his move to this community. I'am satisfied with the care and everything they have done for us. He is doing very good. They have a pleasant staff, they have been very helpful. They do a good job with keeping the community neat and tidy. There are activities available for him when he is ready to participate. He seems pleased with the meals. I know he is in good hands and is safe at this community. It is a place I would recommend.

The Riverview provides a clean, friendly environment for seniors in all phases of life. We opened our doors in 2001 and remain under the same ownership. With a modern five story building, we can offer levels of care ranging from Residential, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing. The Riverview is ideal for the elderly, sick or disabled and for those who just need some rehabilitation time in order to return home to their independent lifestyles.