Provision Living at Webster Groves - Saint Louis, MO

In the heart of Webster Groves on Lockwood Avenue across from City Hall, Provision Living is in a perfect location. Provision Living at Webster Groves is an easy walk from fabulous restaurants, shopping, and activities. We’re here to help you stay connected to the community you love.

Our assisted living and memory care community offers quality programs, services, on-site therapy, and state-of-the-art amenities. Provision Living at Webster Groves features studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments. Start your journey with us by scheduling a tour and see how radiant your life can be

Studio sized rooms!

I liked the Provision Living at Webster Groves. Everyone was friendly and the place was nice, but I did not like the fact that the rooms were as small as studio apartments. Other than that, I really liked the place.

I have already recommended this community!!

They offer at least five different activities a day including on the weekends. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The staff are great and the community is kept clean. They know my parents by name and the dining room staff know them and what they like. They offer different levels of care.

Nice place, parent does not food

It's a very nice place and facility. The staff are generally very good and friendly. Care services could be a little better and more formal/strict. And, my parent constantly complains about the food not being any good. Most of it is commercial heat n serve stuff. But, it could be age related some too.

Beautiful building, great marketing person, and nice size apartments. Housekeeping was outstanding. My mom was there for less than 60 days. Many staff changes. They changed dining hours when we complained that they were not following their own policy. One morning at breakfast they failed to serve her any liquids with her meal. One day the concierge signed my mom out for a walk when on admission we asked that she not be allowed to walk outside by herself. We were surprised that they expected us to hirer 24 nursing staff when they made the mistake and signed her out. We immediately removed her from the unit and called [removed].

Provision Living is a very nice, pretty and newer community in Webster Groves. I have a relative living there now. Overall, we are happy that we selected them. Everyone seems happy there and the management/staff are very nice. My only concerns involve the CNA staff to patient ratio (short on staff) and a lack of clear leadership over the Nursing and the Food Services areas. The reality of the services do not quite live up to the marketing materials. Both of these areas could use some improvements and, if that happens, I will move my rating up to the 4-5 range.

beautiful place

I visited Provision Living and thought it was nice. I'm very sorry that my friend didn't go in there, but she decided not to. The man there was so nice. It's a wonderful beautiful place.

Should not claim to have memory care

While the Provision Living states they have a memory care unit, they are NOT equipped to handle advanced Alzheimer's or other dementia individuals.

If the individual is unable to physically feed themself, they will go hungry. Have seen this occur on multiple occasions, where a worker asked the resident of they were going to eat (many with this disease reach a time when speech is no longer capable), when there is no response by the resident the worker removes the meal, resident goes hungry.

Our experience resulted in our family member losing a dramatic amount of weight. Reached a point where a member of the family would attend every meal, to ensure food was given and eaten.

Great memory care

We've had a good experience with Provision Living at Webster Groves so far! They're great at working with residents who have memory issues. They're obviously very practiced and knowledgeable when it comes to dealing with those specific issues. They know exactly how to direct and guide her so that she never feels she is being "forced" into anything, and it has made everything go so much better for her.

Liked Provision but not as ...

Liked Provision but not as homelike and did not compare to Sunrise

I visited on Sat. Had tour ...

I visited on Sat. Had tour with Todd. prices higher than St. Louis Hills sister facility but also much nicer. Not as close to me. I need to see if either or both of these places have been previously approved by Dad LTC ins.. if not have to get that in the works.

Nice and New

It was brand new when I looked at it and it’s more of a senior living place than a nursing home. I really liked the way it looked and the caregiver ratio was good. It was new; I liked that part about it. They have those individual rooms. I just don't know if that was the right place for my mom because of the level of care she needs. She needs a lot.

A-Ok

So far everything has been very good and just A-Ok. The staff is friendly. The community is very clean and well maintained. We went to visit during a happy hour thing they were doing at the community. Our loved one has been on several field trips and keeps telling us she likes it there. We are pleased with Provision Living and would recommend them to anyone.

Elegant place, relatively new

Provision Living was close to where my mother was living before she moved her, so that made the transition easier for everyone. We really liked the facility when we toured. One major factor in choosing Provision Living was the distance from mom's apartment to the dining room, it took her ten minutes at the old facility to get to her meals now only takes her one minute. It's smaller and more intimate which is what we prefer. She has not used their Care Services or Activities yet.