Stonecrest at Clayton View - Richmond Heights, MO

Brand new!!

My mother in law has transitioned very well since her move. The cleanliness is great, the place just opened may 1st. The meals are spectacular, they have a great chef. The presentation and dining room has been very elegant, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

A lively and lovely new facility

Moved my parents in a week ago. Staff friendliness and care, and resident friendliness are great. We love the decor and the spaciousness, especially the entrance, bistro, wide/high main hall, and dining area. The location near the bustling life of Clayton, Brentwood, and Richmond Heights, makes it seem much more "alive" than other A.L. facilities we visited. Residents seem quite happy, and the food is very good. I think they could improve a little in communication and organization of information, to make it easier for a senior citizen (who has trouble remembering things) to assimilate and get used to the new routines.

We have every confidence our Mother will be very well cared for here.

A place to call home!

My father loves it here. He is enjoying all of the outings, they took the residents to see the lights at the park. They have a nice restaurant there with great food and a lot of arts and crafts activities. The place is beautiful and very clean. He's been in other communities before and he finally says he has found one that he can call home. When I have eaten with him, a lot of the other residents here have also said that they have moved from other communities and they are happy here.

My visit!

This community was not open at the time I visited it. The people I met were nice. The only room I was able to see was an one bedroom and it seemed small.

Property was under construction so we didn't get to see any finished spaces but the planned layouts were spacious. Likewise we couldn't meed staff or residents. However, another visiting family brought their father with them, who at times, was confused and wandering. The tour guide politely excused herself from our meeting several times to attend to the gentleman with dignity and grace. This spoke volumes about the care you can expect. Our representative was extremely helpful and offered valuable assistance and information to help us make a better decision whether it was with Stonecrest or not. I'd like to follow up after the opening.

Welcome to Stonecrest at Clayton View

Perfectly nestled between Ladue, Frontenac and Clayton, MO, in Richmond Heights, Stonecrest at Clayton View will offer an active and engaged lifestyle with just the right supportive care available when needed. Just a stone’s throw from all of the exciting cultural, shopping & dining attractions St. Louis is proud to offer, Stonecrest at Clayton View will set a new standard in Senior Living. Residents will enjoy beautifully appointed suites, a calendar full of activities and outings, an award winning dining program and much more all within a vibrant community full of life. When complete, Stonecrest at Clayton View will be comprised of 55 private apartments in Assisted Living including studio suites, one-bedroom suites and two-bedroom suites, some offering private terraces on the garden. Stonecrest at Clayton View will have 26 suites within a specially designed memory care neighborhood called Generations.

Individual choice and personal preferences are paramount! Our individually tailored programs provide the stability and safety needed for the independence our residents desire. We strive to enhance your experience with special attention to customizing our support around your lifestyle. Our mission is to provide loving support in a vibrant, world class community. We are proud of the naturally engaging warmth you feel here at Stonecrest at Clayton View! But, don’t take our word for it, come see for yourself!