We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
Charter Senior Living of St Louis Hills is an assisted living and memory care community.
Charter Senior Living of St. Louis Hills is where you will find compassionate and exceptional caregivers that provide residents with an amazing place to call home. We keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the St. Louis area. Daily activities and events create an active environment for residents to live a healthy and independent lifestyle.
We provide twenty-four-hour staff, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation, restaurant style meals, medication reminders and management, and wellness programs for all residents. Each studio apartment provides your loved one with their own bathroom, kitchenette, storage space and large picture window. We proudly provide a library, business center, laundry facilities, barber shop, beauty shop, multimedia room and a concierge service to all residents. There are social activities that the residents can participate in to develop friendships with other residents.
Charter Senior Living of St Louis Hills is located in St Louis, Missouri within walking distance of Francis Park and near Forest Park, Grant’s Farm and several art and history museums.
We invite you to contact us for more information or to book a tour of our community.