The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA

The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA has yet not published prices.

My dad has been a resident in the Reflections community at the Residence at Melrose Station for nearly 2 years. In that time he has been loved and cared for in every way. The staff, from top executives to hands-on care providers, from nursing to dining services, from front desk to cleaning personnel, ALL know my dad and my family and treat us with welcome and respect. We have be so fortunate to know that we can trust the employees there to take good care of dad and to reassure us when decisions are difficult.

Temoy Williams

Dear Ms. Peters, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Residence at Melrose Station! We believe in creating a warm family environment, where our residents feel completely at home with us. We are pleased to hear that you found this to be true. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day!

Best move ever

Moving my independent, yet lonely mom from her home at the age of ninety was very difficult for her. As it should be.

After two days of living in the Residence at Melrose she said, " this is the best thing ever suggested to me" She is correct. From the staff, who are always smiling and saying hello, to the care services, who are always there to help 100% of the time (day or night. Not one person can do enough for each residence.
I am visiting my mom at least twice a week, at all different times. I have seen how calm the entire community of workers are during a possible crisis or problem. Large or small, they continue to impress me with their person care for each individual.

If you are interested, take a tour, sample a meal, sit and observe the social activities of the wonderful community.
It is not just a place to sleep, it truly is a home for each person living here.

Temoy Williams

Pamela, thank you for your very wonderful review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the great team here at The Residence at Melrose Station! We're glad to hear we continue to deliver such great experiences. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have an amazing day!

Happy landing at the Residence at Melrose Station

My family chose the Residence at Melrose Station for my mother because of the staff’s unique combination of imagination and commitment. It was very important to us that our mother be intellectually challenged as well as physically cared for. My mother adapted quickly, has found new friends and is enjoying the movies, games, and delicious meals with other residents. During our move-in week, any concerns we had were addressed quickly by the staff. Everyone here is upbeat and wonderful to work with, and this includes the nursing staff, aides, dining room staff, building supervisor, receptionists, and housekeepers. My mother also enjoys walks outdoors. A great feature of this place is its closeness (2 blocks away) to a lovely Main Street, with shops, a grocery store, a pharmacy, and a post office. Nearby there is a commuter train station—great location! In spring we will enjoy the nearby parks and lakes. For assisted living support in the Boston area, we couldn’t do better.

Temoy Williams

Thank you so much for your positive comments about The Residence at Melrose Station! We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We pride ourselves in creating a family environment in our communities through our extraordinary team of associates, our renowned Anytime Dining culinary experience and sophisticated engagement programming. Thank you again for your feedback! We hope you have an amazing day!

great staff, great location

My family chose the Residence at Melrose Station for my mother because of the staff’s unique combination of imagination and commitment. It was very important to us that our mother be intellectually challenged as well as physically cared for. After only one week, my mother adapted quickly, has found new friends and is enjoying the movies, games, and delicious meals with other residents. During our move-in week, any concerns we had were addressed quickly by the staff. Everyone here is upbeat and wonderful to work with, and this includes the nursing staff, aides, dining room staff, building supervisor, and housekeepers. My mother also enjoys walks outdoors. A great feature of this place is its closeness (2 blocks away) to a lovely Main Street, with shops, a grocery store, a pharmacy, and a post office. Nearby there is a commuter train station—great location! In spring we will enjoy the nearby parks and lakes.

If you are thinking about having your loved one in an assisted living facility, I would encourage you to look at The Residence at Melrose Station. The moment you walk into the front door you think you’re in a beautiful hotel and you’re greeted so warmly by the receptionist.

When we first met with [name removed], the sales and marketing director, she was so informative and caring. She showed us around and we were so impressed with the place. Once she knew what we needed she worked hard to get the best arrangements for us. The apartment we got is beautiful. We will always be thankful for her help. Both she and [name removed], the executive director, made our decision to choose their facility very easy.

We thank the entire staff for being so kind and helpful. It’s a beautiful place and we have peace of mind knowing that our loved one is safe and in a wonderful environment. Check it out —you won’t be disappointed.

Temoy Williams

We are very happy to have provided such positive experiences throughout your senior living journey. Thank you so much for sharing these very kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, have a great day!

Holiday Meals

The culinary team does a great job, and made an extra special effort at the holidays to present a fantastic Thanksgiving feast. My Mom was thrilled!

Temoy Williams

Dear Mr. Ventino, thank you for taking the time to review The Residence at Melrose Station and our culinary experience. Have an amazing day!

Best Mother's Day Ever!

Mother's Day was one of the most special occasions ever!

It was my first Mother's Day away from my own kitchen and five-bedroom house. I was initially somber, sad and then upon going to the main dining ... oh my goodness! The decadent jumbo scallops, lobster, prime rib, chocolates, long-stem roses for all the moms! Wow! Best Mother's Day ever. The Executive Director James and Activities Director Michelle and Chefs Ken are FABULOUS!! They made certain that Mother's Day was special special speacial!! THANK YOU. MY FAMILY (15) LOVED IT!

YOUR KINDNESS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!!

Temoy Williams

Joyful One, we're so glad that we were able to go beyond your expectations! We will pass on your wonderful comments to the Melrose Station team! Thank you!

Thank you to my new family at Melrose Station

Thank you to my new family Residence at Melrose Station. I appreciate your love and support. I will always remember all of you and your kindness.

Temoy Williams

Thank you for the great review! Again, we are could not be happier that you have joined our family.

Great Location and a always Caring Staff

Hi I am writing this review to let anyone that might be look for a place for a family member the my parent have been living here and its been a great overall experience.

This is an incredible facility and a great location. Its about a 5 minute walk for my parents to go to everything from a grocery store to CVS. Plus there are a unending amount of family owned business and restaurants in down town.

The Residence at Melrose Station has a great restaurant inside the building that I have eaten at multiple times and its always been excellent.

My parents are in the assisted living program and the staff has been great with my mom and dad but also with staying in contact and working with me on everything from helping find a local dentist to have laundry done and delivery medications all in a timely fashion. This part in very important to me as I live on the west coast and truly could not get all these smaller items done with out the continuous help I am offered.

I will also so they have put together a great activities program and even a little happy hour every day or as my mom calls it "Wine Hour"

All in all I would say its a great location, beautiful facility with a very attentive staff that actually cares

TD

Hello TD,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We love caring for your mom and dad. We are thrilled to have your family join ours!

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!
Our Mother LOVES LIVING HERE!
Residence at Melrose Station is a most caring, warm, friendly, clean, nurturing, supportive and loving senior community. The Executive Director, [name removed] along with the nurses, activity directors, Chefs, staff are all truly dedicated to providing a happy home with the highest level of quality. Our family has peace of heart. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

A Wonderful Caring Community

From the first tour to moving in day it was and continues to be a wonderful experience and loving community for my mom. The building itself is beautiful, extremely clean and well maintained. All meals are provided in the restaurant and the menu is excellent. Not only do they provide daily living assistance to my mom, they have truly enriched her life through music, arts, exercise, excursions and most importantly friendship. The feeling you get from the administration, staff, and the people who live there is that of one big happy family. The residents truly care about each other and the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate them in any way they can. I cannot say enough about the Executive Director and his Department Directors and Staff, they are a wonderful team who care about each resident’s happiness and well-being.

When we saw the sign go up before the building process began, little did we know that The Residence at Melrose Station would be the wonderful, caring community that my mom would soon join.

Residence at Melrose Station

My sister-in-law stays at the residence at Melrose Station, and she seems very happy there. I think that the staff is always very attentive, kind, and nice, and I know my sister-in-law really enjoys them. She also really likes the activities they have there like games, Bingo, and movies. I also appreciate that the community is always very clean. I would definitely recommend Melrose to others.

At The Residence at Melrose Station, no indulgence is too much. We offer independent and assisted living services to residents in gorgeous, private apartments complete with a kitchenette, full bathroom and a host of amenities. We pride ourselves in offering attentive service that rivals the finest hotels.

When you join our family, you will enjoy living in a place that is beautiful, with impeccable service and all the amenities. It is best of both worlds, comfortable apartment living without the stresses of home ownership. Our 158 Essex Street location is unparalleled, putting us in an area that is at the crossroads of culture, shopping and all the richness that Melrose has to offer.

The 84,000 square feet community will feature a mix of 90 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and a “Reflections” Memory Care neighborhood. Our residents enjoy restaurant-style “Anytime Dining”, private dining room, complimentary transportation, on-site healthcare, personal housekeeping, hair and nail salon, media room/theatre, exercise facilities, modern safety and security systems. Please call (781) 620-8990 for further information.