The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA

The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA has yet not published prices.

Best Mother's Day Ever!

Mother's Day was one of the most special occasions ever!

It was my first Mother's Day away from my own kitchen and five-bedroom house. I was initially somber, sad and then upon going to the main dining ... oh my goodness! The decadent jumbo scallops, lobster, prime rib, chocolates, long-stem roses for all the moms! Wow! Best Mother's Day ever. The Executive Director James and Activities Director Michelle and Chefs Ken are FABULOUS!! They made certain that Mother's Day was special special speacial!! THANK YOU. MY FAMILY (15) LOVED IT!

YOUR KINDNESS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!!

Temoy Williams

Joyful One, we're so glad that we were able to go beyond your expectations! We will pass on your wonderful comments to the Melrose Station team! Thank you!

Thank you to my new family at Melrose Station

Thank you to my new family Residence at Melrose Station. I appreciate your love and support. I will always remember all of you and your kindness.

Temoy Williams

Thank you for the great review! Again, we are could not be happier that you have joined our family.

Great Location and a always Caring Staff

Hi I am writing this review to let anyone that might be look for a place for a family member the my parent have been living here and its been a great overall experience.

This is an incredible facility and a great location. Its about a 5 minute walk for my parents to go to everything from a grocery store to CVS. Plus there are a unending amount of family owned business and restaurants in down town.

The Residence at Melrose Station has a great restaurant inside the building that I have eaten at multiple times and its always been excellent.

My parents are in the assisted living program and the staff has been great with my mom and dad but also with staying in contact and working with me on everything from helping find a local dentist to have laundry done and delivery medications all in a timely fashion. This part in very important to me as I live on the west coast and truly could not get all these smaller items done with out the continuous help I am offered.

I will also so they have put together a great activities program and even a little happy hour every day or as my mom calls it "Wine Hour"

All in all I would say its a great location, beautiful facility with a very attentive staff that actually cares

TD

Hello TD,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We love caring for your mom and dad. We are thrilled to have your family join ours!

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!
Our Mother LOVES LIVING HERE!
Residence at Melrose Station is a most caring, warm, friendly, clean, nurturing, supportive and loving senior community. The Executive Director, [name removed] along with the nurses, activity directors, Chefs, staff are all truly dedicated to providing a happy home with the highest level of quality. Our family has peace of heart. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

A Wonderful Caring Community

From the first tour to moving in day it was and continues to be a wonderful experience and loving community for my mom. The building itself is beautiful, extremely clean and well maintained. All meals are provided in the restaurant and the menu is excellent. Not only do they provide daily living assistance to my mom, they have truly enriched her life through music, arts, exercise, excursions and most importantly friendship. The feeling you get from the administration, staff, and the people who live there is that of one big happy family. The residents truly care about each other and the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate them in any way they can. I cannot say enough about the Executive Director and his Department Directors and Staff, they are a wonderful team who care about each resident’s happiness and well-being.

When we saw the sign go up before the building process began, little did we know that The Residence at Melrose Station would be the wonderful, caring community that my mom would soon join.

Residence at Melrose Station

My sister-in-law stays at the residence at Melrose Station, and she seems very happy there. I think that the staff is always very attentive, kind, and nice, and I know my sister-in-law really enjoys them. She also really likes the activities they have there like games, Bingo, and movies. I also appreciate that the community is always very clean. I would definitely recommend Melrose to others.

At The Residence at Melrose Station, no indulgence is too much. We offer independent and assisted living services to residents in gorgeous, private apartments complete with a kitchenette, full bathroom and a host of amenities. We pride ourselves in offering attentive service that rivals the finest hotels.

When you join our family, you will enjoy living in a place that is beautiful, with impeccable service and all the amenities. It is best of both worlds, comfortable apartment living without the stresses of home ownership. Our 158 Essex Street location is unparalleled, putting us in an area that is at the crossroads of culture, shopping and all the richness that Melrose has to offer.

The 84,000 square feet community will feature a mix of 90 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and a “Reflections” Memory Care neighborhood. Our residents enjoy restaurant-style “Anytime Dining”, private dining room, complimentary transportation, on-site healthcare, personal housekeeping, hair and nail salon, media room/theatre, exercise facilities, modern safety and security systems. Please call (781) 620-8990 for further information.