The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA

The Residence at Melrose Station - Melrose, MA has yet not published prices.

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!

FIVE STARS at Melrose Station!
Our Mother LOVES LIVING HERE!
Residence at Melrose Station is a most caring, warm, friendly, clean, nurturing, supportive and loving senior community. The Executive Director, [name removed] along with the nurses, activity directors, Chefs, staff are all truly dedicated to providing a happy home with the highest level of quality. Our family has peace of heart. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

A Wonderful Caring Community

From the first tour to moving in day it was and continues to be a wonderful experience and loving community for my mom. The building itself is beautiful, extremely clean and well maintained. All meals are provided in the restaurant and the menu is excellent. Not only do they provide daily living assistance to my mom, they have truly enriched her life through music, arts, exercise, excursions and most importantly friendship. The feeling you get from the administration, staff, and the people who live there is that of one big happy family. The residents truly care about each other and the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate them in any way they can. I cannot say enough about the Executive Director and his Department Directors and Staff, they are a wonderful team who care about each resident’s happiness and well-being.

When we saw the sign go up before the building process began, little did we know that The Residence at Melrose Station would be the wonderful, caring community that my mom would soon join.

Residence at Melrose Station

My sister-in-law stays at the residence at Melrose Station, and she seems very happy there. I think that the staff is always very attentive, kind, and nice, and I know my sister-in-law really enjoys them. She also really likes the activities they have there like games, Bingo, and movies. I also appreciate that the community is always very clean. I would definitely recommend Melrose to others.

At The Residence at Melrose Station, no indulgence is too much. We offer independent and assisted living services to residents in gorgeous, private apartments complete with a kitchenette, full bathroom and a host of amenities. We pride ourselves in offering attentive service that rivals the finest hotels.

When you join our family, you will enjoy living in a place that is beautiful, with impeccable service and all the amenities. It is best of both worlds, comfortable apartment living without the stresses of home ownership. Our 158 Essex Street location is unparalleled, putting us in an area that is at the crossroads of culture, shopping and all the richness that Melrose has to offer.

The 84,000 square feet community will feature a mix of 90 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and a “Reflections” Memory Care neighborhood. Our residents enjoy restaurant-style “Anytime Dining”, private dining room, complimentary transportation, on-site healthcare, personal housekeeping, hair and nail salon, media room/theatre, exercise facilities, modern safety and security systems. Please call (781) 620-8990 for further information.