Sunrise of Lynnfield - Lynnfield, MA

Good experience

Great atmosphere staff could not have been more welcoming and informative. Perfect for what my mother needs

Just not a good fit

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. From what I saw the community looked nice and clean, the staff was nice, and our questions were answered. It was a nice experience, but it wasn't the right fit for my father. It felt rather confined and there were no secured area's where could go to walk and they always had to have someone with them.

My visit

We liked this community when we took our tour. The people we met were nice and the community was clean. The Dementia area of this community is small and we just felt a larger memory care community would work better for my loved one.

Outstanding care for a friend

I was happy to see my friend happy here at this community. She liked the staff who were very nice to her. the community was clean and taken care of. She really enjoyed the meals and we liked the variety when we were in the dining area. They did offer her activities. I would recommend the care here for other families and the value.

Mom is Well Here

All is pretty well since my mother's move to this community. She is still adjusting to it a little bit, but I know she is in a good place. They have a lovely staff, and they have been helpful and attentive. The community is well maintained, they do a good job with keeping the facility nice and neat. I know she is being cared for well, and she is in good, caring hands. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for my family.

A Lovely Community

I love the community for my mom's care. She is doing fine here. We are happy they are providing assistance for my mom. I would recommend them to my friends if needed.

Loving daughter

Sunrise Lynnfield is a friendly, clean , caring facility. Food is good, services are always available to my Mom when she needs them. Ther are lots of events happening that cater to the residents. I am very happy with this facility

They are doing great.

They are doing great. We are very happy with them so far. She is adapting well. The food is actually pretty good, I have tried it.

Very friendly and compassionate staff

Our loved one was only here a short time before she had to move to a higher care facility, but overall I think they did a very good job at Sunrise of Lynnfield. The people that work here are very professional and caring, and did everything they could to help her during her time here.

Good overall, but there are some communication issues

For the most part they do a good job at Sunrise of Lynnfield. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a lot of amenities and activities to provide for their residents. However, I've had problems when it comes to working with their CNA staff, and it has negatively impacted the whole experience. They could really use some training in communication skills.

Dad likes the look of this ...

Dad likes the look of this one; near the Wakefield / Lynnfield line, near the new Marketplace Lynnfield location;

Really great place

I really wanted to find somewhere high end for my Dad, and I was willing to pay for it, and so far I am very happy with Sunrise of Lynnfield. We really did a lot of research, we wanted somewhere that was a "community", somewhere to keep him active and social. Sunrise has all sorts of activities, day trips, events, etc, which is great. It's a beautiful, clean facility, and the staff are amazing, I'd give them 7 of 5 if I could! They keep the families up to date with a monthly care report card, which I thought is a nice touch. It's been a great experience, and Dad is really happy here.

Sunrise in Lynnfiedl

My father has been at Sunrise in Lynnfield since March, 2013. It has been a great experience. The staff, from the receptionist to the managers to the nurses to the kitchen staff are wonderful. It is a caring environment where they make a point of making residents and visitors feel welcome. The staff truly understands the issues of the elderly and they administer care and direction in a very supportive way.