The Gables at Winchester - Winchester, MA

Exceptional Service

The Gables at Winchester went above and beyond to provide a wonderful experience for my family. My mother-in-law was a resident here. We looked at 4-5 properties, but finally chose this one. The staff was friendly, the food was good, and there was a physical therapy room where she could receive her much needed PT. Everyone on staff was always kind and attentive, especially toward my mother-in-law; they went out of their way to ensure that she was comfortable and enjoying her time there. Unfortunately, she had some health issues and passed away earlier than expected. The staff members, including the administration, were amazing and supportive of our entire family. They treated my family with respect, and were very good to us during such a difficult time.
We more than appreciate the attentiveness that the Gables' staff provided. Their commitment to their clients (whom they treated like family), and the care taken to provide such a consistently positive experience was remarkable. Thank you!

[Removed]

Transition to the Gables of Winchester

It has been a fantastic transition for my parents. A warm welcoming and friendly community for them to live and enjoy life! We are all very happy with our decision to come to The Gables

One of the best places so far. Definitely keep on list. Place doesn't have Alziemers care. Has two meal choices every day. One is always fish. Not a favorite of mine.Chris is a favorite of mine. Offered to ost a lunch for my class reunion people.Will do it 11/2.
Rate 5 star

I would recommend The Gables with no reservations!!!

This is our first experience with a community and The Gables is a great place. My mom is settling in well and the staff are very friendly, accommodating and helpful. She is on a restricted diet so she would say the food was bland. They offer a variety of activities, however she has not yet participated in any of them.

We highly recommend the Gables

I cannot say enough nice things about this facility. My Mom has lived here about a year and is really happy. The people are friendly, the food is good and the staff is stellar. She enjoys the activities and has made some good friends. She got to keep her car and is encouraged to be as independent as she can be. But if she needs extra help at all it's available. The residents here are more alert and active than most facilities I visited in my search. I highly recommend the Gables for anyone looking.

Gables staff are welcoming

I had looked at several assisted living communities in the greater Boston area before deciding on the Gables. The location is convenient. The grounds are well maintained and cheerful. Above all, the entire staff is truly "5 -Star".

The nursing staff are helpful and approachable and the folks that man ther front desk are knowledgeable, kind, and patient. I highly recommend the Gables community to anyone exploring assisted living communities in the greater Boston area.

My mother and aunt both live there and truly, the staff truly make the Gables a positive living experience for the residents as well as for the family !

liked facility

liked facility

Met with Director beautiful place lov...

Met with Director beautiful place love the new facilities. bothered by that fact that there is not much help with people with dementia, no memory care unit and when money runs out you have to leave.

For more than 20 years, The Gables at Winchester has set itself apart from other providers with its integrated independent and assisted living community, variety of spacious apartments with eat-in kitchens, and on-site staff available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. As the cornerstone of senior living in Winchester, The Gables at Winchester is located on 14 wooded acres of beautiful rolling landscape and provides a number of services. Exciting renovations underway: state-of-the-art theater, activity room with patio, bistro, pub, library, and fitness center. Come visit us to see the staff and setting that makes our residents feel right at home. Complimentary lunch included.