The Arbors at Stoneham - Stoneham, MA

The Arbors at Stoneham - Stoneham, MA has yet not published prices.

Best all inclusive value in the immediate area. More resident space for the money.

Dad is Happy

My dad is happy here. The staff is wonderful. They communicate frequently with my family with status updates. They know my dad and are attentive to is needs. The nursing staff pays attention to details. The apartment is beautiful and the setup is great. The community is tastefully decorated and kept nice and clean. The food is pretty good. They have 3 meals a day. They have list of daily activities he can join and have frequent special events. They have a pool table and he loves that. He is playing cards with other residents. They have a nice outdoor area and beautiful sunrooms on each level. I would highly recommend this community.

So far so good

My loved ones have only lived here a short time, however things are going well. They have hired a new chef. The caregivers have been great and the people I worked with in the beginning were wonderful. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. This is a newer community that is bright, cheery, active and has a warm feeling when you walk in.

Beautiful Community

We looked at quite a few communities ranging from the South Shore to the North Shore and this was the best fit. It is close to my mother's doctors. The community itself is almost brand new only a couple of years old it is always bright and shiny very well kept and clean. The staff is amazing here they know the residents by name and the family members they are so nice. My mom does the activities and goes to the social events. She loves the food and the only complaint she has is the portions are too much.We would highly recommend this community.