Benchmark Senior Living at Woburn - Woburn, MA

Benchmark Senior Living at Woburn - Woburn, MA has yet not published prices.

Friendly Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. Everything went well, and everyone was nice too my family. From what we were shown they do a good job with keeping the community well-kept. The staff we came across was friendly, and polite. It was a good experience, and they treated us very well.

Great Location for the family

Since I live out of state it has been difficult for me to see the community until recently and I was extremely pleased with what I found. I could not have asked for a better-centered location right off the major highways so that my 3 siblings can visit mom more often.
The community is well maintained and clean the staff looks and acts professionally.
They are kind and caring and very accommodating. They have my mom sitting with other woman and socializing with them at mealtimes. She seems to be eating and enjoying the food and while I was there I would go at a breakfeast time and not leave until dinner time and not once during those hours did I see anything but happy residents and staff.

My mother's care

I am very happy with the care that my mother has gotten here. She likes that the staff are caring and friendly. She is very please with the meals and the good variety. She is always involved with the activites and that make me happy to see her active. I would highly recommend this community for other families for great care and value.

Great Start and Experience

When I first started my search for my dad, I called "A Place for Mom" to see what advice/ideas they could give me. I was new to this and [Removed] was my "advisor." Overall they did an excellent job in supplying me several options in my local area, which was my search. What drew me to Benchmark Woburn was it was a new facility and very close to my and children's home. The residents all looked well cared for and I observed a lot of positive interaction between staff and residents. I actually went one day unannounced to observe and on that day saw the Chef come,out of the kitchen and interact with residents, smiling and hugging them. On the day I took my dad for the tour, the staff was welcoming and positive. From maintenance staff- leadership they all were caring and pleasant to be around. There was no "sales" pressure and this is a huge decision, both costly and emotionally. [Removed] did a great job showing my dad his options and we enjoyed a lunch, served by G. He called my dad by first name, which was huge. We met with [Removed] the facilities director, who was helpful and informative about the apartment and facility. [Removed] from activities was positive and welcoming. [Removed] helped with the move, visited my dad's home to measure furniture and the moving company A&A was excellent. Even the movers showed compassion and caring! My overall experience has been outstanding. It is not cheap, but for quality of care and knowing that he is safe and well cared for - it is worth the cost.we looked a lesser cost facilities, this one beat them hands down. Having Mt. Auburn staff on site is another great asset to his moving here.

Doing Well

So far my uncle is doing well here at this. It is still a work in progress, but so far everything is working well. There are nice activities available for the residents. He is getting involved in the community a bit. He is very happy with the staff. Overall he is doing good at this community.

The Best Decision We Could Have Made!!

I would definitely recommend this community to anyone because it is an amazing place to live in. My loved one's mood has completely changed since she made the move here. The complex is brand new. The entrance to the building is a huge room with a fireplace and has a hotel feel to it. The staff is wonderful, they are very polite and encouraging. They assign a staff member to be the "angel" and her role is to encourage the residents to join in as many activities as possible. [Removed], the head of activities is great. She organizes anything from games to movie nights. The meals are top restaurant quality. The tables in the dining are set very nicely, and the menus have a variety of options. The room she is in is comfortable, just what she needs!