Prospect House - Revere, MA

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Exercise
  • Female & Male Residents

Prospect House - Look Elsewhere for Dementia

If you are considering Prospect House for a dementia patient, look elsewhere. The activities are pathetic...they will throw a CD into a music player most times. The level of care is not safe. You will also be nickled and dimed for every charge. Assuming your loved one deserves a warm and family-like environment, take a pass on this one. They deserve better.

Great Experience

My aunt moved in last week and she likes it. The staff has been super . They are taking her around and to activities to get used to her surroundings. The food is good. It was very hot when she first moved in, but that is under control now. She is on the automatic pharmacy program and the meds came in the second day she was there. The staff makes sure she takes her meds twice a day.. On the first night she was there, a staff member checked on her several times to make sure she was ok. So far so good!

pleasant visit/people/place

staff was friendly on my tour. Guests were delightful and engaging that I spoke with .Tour director knowledgeable .Also, I was sent periodic mailings about meetings/seminars in the area, not annoying sales pitch calls from sales director. These mailings were very helpful since I still learning about assisted living. I saw a few minor repairs that needed to be done. Activities director was a love.

They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. I would encourage people to check it out...

A fantastic place. They are really pleasant there. I cant believe that my aunt is getting involved. They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. My aunt lived in a house for 85 years. They were so accommodating and patient with her. I can't imagine it going any smoother. I would encourage people to check it out. Their food is excellent and the activities are excellent. The prospect house is an appropriate name because it really feels like a cozy house. I'm so happy for my aunt.

One of the Top Assisted Livings in the Area

I just placed my sister with Prospect House. The staff is wonderful and very helpful to any of my needs for my sister. They plan many activities thru out the day. Its well kept up.

3/16/15 Toured facility with Regina Guardino. She was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. She spent quite a bit of time going over everything. My daughter and I were very impressed with Prospect House. Everything seemed very open, bright, clean, no smells.

Prospect House Revere, MA

So far, so good.

Very nice place!

The service here really was unbelievable! Although he was only there for a short respite stay both the staff and the residents treated him like family. My loved one has always been a loner, but despite that everyone knew his name, and went out of their way to make him comfortable. The facility itself is nice and spacious, always very clean, and they provide a great dining service and plenty of activities.

Terrible, wouldn't recommend to anyone

I was VERY put off by what I saw when I toured. The woman who gave me the tour was unpleasant, and just the general atmosphere was very depressing. I don't have anything positive to say about this one, and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Health. Happiness. Hospitality.

Prospect House is part of the renowned family of HallKeen Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. Conveniently located and easily accessible, our modern campus is close to home, beaches and the region’s numerous cultural attractions.

Our modern, cheerful community features all the comforts of home in a nurturing and engaging environment offering exceptional personalized services and round-the-clock staffing. And there are no long-term commitments or expensive investments to make.

From our welcoming porte-cochere and comfortable family areas, to our relaxing lounges and gracious dining rooms, Prospect House greets you with a warmth that puts loved ones and families immediately at ease.

Choose from a variety of spacious, feature-filled floor plans. Outside every door, your loved ones will discover all that they need to remain fit, feel involved, and enjoy the cheerful company of others. We also provide transportation to medical appointments and regular excursions to area attractions and fun shopping destinations.