Zelma Lacey House - Charlestown, MA

Great care for a friend

We like the care that is received. The staff are nice and caring to her needs. We like the menu and the good variety that is offered and they will help with any special needs if required. I like knowing that they have good actiives and this is in a good area for her needs. We would recommend the care and the value to other families.

Great Admissions at This Facility

The admissions director at this community was very great ,and helpful. It was because of her that my aunt was comfortable with making the move to this community. She was very understanding, and patient. My aunt is doing great since her move to this facility. I'am satisfied with all they have done for our family. Everything about this community is great, and it is a community I would recommend to my friends.

An Excellent Facility

My mother stayed at the Lacey House as a respite placement when I went on vacation. She and I were very pleased with her experience there. We visited twice before she was placed, and I was impressed by the cleanliness and cheerfulness of the facility. The rooms were charming and there is a landscaped patio with benches in the rear of the building. Staff were friendly and helpful, the dining room was pleasant and the general atmosphere was homey. Very importantly, the meals were delicious and nutritious, and she ate well when she was there. Appropriate accommodations were made for her as she is in extreme old age (97). The marketing manager, [Removed], made every effort to see that her stay was comfortable and successful, and that mom's room was well appointed. She received the necessary help that she required to make the transition from home to a facility. I would definitely consider the Lacey House for mom in the future.