Crest View Manor, Inc. - Escondido, CA

Lucky Senior

My friend, [Name removed] has been living at Crest View Manor for about 5 weeks now. I recently saw her for her [removed]birthday and was amazed at the improvements I saw: She has not been this happy in a long time.....She is calm and brimming with happiness and enthusiasm about living at Crest View Manor.....Her walking is stronger and more stable with better balance as she uses her walker.....She sees a beautiful view as she uses her walker to go to the dining room 3 times a day. She has lost some (extra) weight and at the same time she says she loves the food.....She enjoys some of the activities like BINGO, exercise class, singing old songs to live piano music, etc. She says that everyone is so nice to her that they make her feel a part of the place -- it feels like home. They help her with medications, showers, etc. Actually, to me it feels like a large family where people truly care about each other. If you are reading this, you probably can't believe what I'm saying, but it is true. When I first went there with [Name removed] and another friend for lunch, I was honestly overwhelmed by the wonderful atmosphere there -- of course, after having experienced something different in several other assisted living facilities. I have never experienced anything like this -- I felt I was in a scene from an old time feel good movie -- and the longer I was there, the stronger the impression was -- capped off as we ate our lunch dessert by hearing live Christmas carol singing and piano music coming from the nearby living room. If your loved one has an opportunity to live at Crest View Manor, they are lucky and you can be at peace about their life.

Great Experience

My mother-in-law and father-in-law moved to Crest View Manor in September 2013 from out of state. They were not happy about leaving their home, but were pleasantly surprised as to how much like home they felt here. Their room has a fireplace and is charming. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law passed away last August, and the compassion the administration and staff has given my father-in-law is amazing. There are all kinds of activities, beautiful views, and warmth throughout.

The Best of the Best!

We have had three different family members reside at Crest View Manor at different times during their respective lives. It is a 4th generation family owned facility that we have found to be consistently professional, competent, and kind. It "feels" like home to those who live there because it IS home. They offer a wide variety of activities for residents, as well as a library for those who enjoy reading and puzzles. There is the opportunity for camaraderie between residents ~real friendship and telling their "stories." The rooms and facilities are beautiful and stately, The grounds are meticulously well-kept. The are a part of Escondido's history that I have truly come to love. If you are looking for the BEST for your loved one, I would encourage you to visit Crest View Manor.

Old, stinky, depressing

Old, stinky, depressing

Hilltop Vistas await you! The evening lights of the city twinkle from below. Situated high above downtown Escondido, we are close to everything yet quiet. Owned and operated by the Cook family for three generations, Crest View Manor offers experience in caring for your loved one. We are large enough to be professional yet small enough maintain a loving homelike atmosphere. “Gracious Living for the Retired”, we offer a lifestyle that supports independence, but as the need for more assistance occurs, our staff is ready to help with daily activities.