No Security System

The Regent is doing some things very well. The staff is very nice, and the other residents here are great. I do like that they offer many activities and that they do a pretty good job keeping the community tidy. However, The food is very mediocre, and I am not fond of the management. I was told when I toured that there is a security system at the community, but now that I am here, I find that that is not true at all. I really don't like being lied to, and the situation leaves me not feeling very good about the community.

Very Convenient

The staff is nice and helpful. The food is good. It stays clean and tidy. My apartment is nice and has a little patio area. It is close to my doctors and the hospital so very convenient. I would recommend this community.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there! We are glad to hear you are enjoying living with us at The Regent. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with! Have a wonderful day!

My care and comfort

I am very happy with the care that I received here. The staff is always helpful. The community is clean and I like the nice environment. They offer a large variety of healthy meals. The activities have been very helpful. I would recommend this community for the good care and value for others.

Great tour but pets were not allowed

The community was nice and our tour went well and everyone was kind and informative but unfortunately, they do not allow large dogs and my parent's dog is a very important part of their lives.

The Community Move

My mom is in a good community where she can have support but still be active on her own. She is still settling in but there is many things she can do here.

No complaints!

I have no complaints so far about The Regent! The facility is clean and well maintained for my mother. The staff are sure to take care of her. There are many healthy meal options available to my mother, and plenty of activities for her to participate in.

Not very active!

My tour of The Regent went well, but it was not my favorite place. Everyone there was friendly and informative, but the residents were not very active. It was a clean well maintained facility, but not the best fit for my mother.

It Was A Good Tour

I took a tour of this community and thought is was a fine place to live. I got to meet with the manager and she was a good tour guide and seemed focus and informative. I was offered a meal but declined. I did not choose this community based on the distance was far from me.

No issues with The Regent.

My Mom is happy at The Regent. Things are going great. They're doing a great job. We have no issues. They have plenty of activities. She likes the food there.

An independent living facility, so no...

An independent living facility, so no medical staff or help unless you hire it on your own. Lots of activities and very friendly people. Very nice grounds.

Out of My Budget

The Regent was out of my price range. I was a nice place . It was well done, well kept, and everyone was really friendly but it really came down to location and price.

Our real value lies in the intangibles, such as a feeling of independence, peace of mind, happiness and fulfillment.

Three nutritious chef-prepared meals are served each day in the elegantly appointed dining-room. It’s a perfect time for socializing with friends and neighbors. Our menu variety offers choices to accommodate residents’ special dietary needs.

Transportation is a key in maintaining independence. Which is why at each residence a climate-controlled bus is available for trips to appointments, shopping and group activities. Residents do not have to be concerned with the inconvenience of driving in traffic, especially during inclement weather.

Each residence has an activity director who plans activities both on and off-site. Examples of popular activities are movie nights, exercise and craft classes, and trips to local attractions, such as museums. In addition, residents can enjoy the game and billiards room, library, large screen television lounge and barber/beauty salon.

In each facility, nothing is more important than the comfort and safety of our residents. Each apartment features a sprinkler system, smoke detectors and emergency pull-cords that link them to resident-managers around-the-clock.

You won’t find any hidden costs or fees in our community. There is no lease or buy-in fee. In addition, all the utilities except telephone are included in the monthly rent.

Enjoy your retirement living and come visit us! Schedule your personal tour and complimentary lunch, we will show you our gracious lifestyle.