Brookdale Heritage Plaza - Albany, OR

Brookdale Heritage Plaza - Albany, OR has yet not published prices.

A Very Good Experience

I moved in to Brookdale Grants Pass Springs, and I feel that they have done a great job so far. I definitely appreciate the location and the convenience of the community as well as the services they provide. The food is really good here, and I feel I'm getting a lot of nutrition. They have a full schedule of activities here to keep everyone busy, and the community is very clean and well-maintained. I've had a really good experience here, and I'd recommend Brookdale to others.

The residents are happy here

Everyone is very nice here. The staff members are knowledgeable and friendly. After our tour, they followed up with us which was very nice. Some other places didn’t do that. They took the extra step. If it wasn’t for the distance between my mom and I, she would have gone here. It’s really clean and the facility looks good. All of the residents that we came in contact with seemed really happy and welcoming. I would recommend this facility.

This community was very nice

We had a great tour here and the staff was able to answer all our questions The community was very nice offered a lot of amenities for the residents but unfortunately, they could not accommodate my parent's large dog.

A gem!

I'm so glad I found this place! My mom had been in a competitor's senior living complex and she was stuffed into a tiny studio apartment that was very pricey.The staff were very distant and inflexible when it came to any special requests. The food was not good, either.

When I went on a tour of Brookdale Heritage Plaza, I was immediately struck by the warmth of the staff. The apartments were in excellent condition and I discovered that my mom could have a spacious one bedroom apartment that cost much less than the studio she was renting. I took mom back so she could see if the accommodations were suitable for her. We stayed for lunch; the food was very good and not overly salted, which was an issue at the other establishment. The entire staff were very attentive and friendly.

My mom decided to move there and was pleasantly surprised by the financial incentives that were being offered. She's now been there for almost 3 months and both she and I are very impressed with the level of care she's receiving. The residents all seem very happy to be there, and you couldn't ask for more warm and responsive staff. It's very apparent that they're happy working there, and their positive attitudes spread to everyone in the building. Kudos to the management for maintaining such a positive environment!

OK - we visited Heritage yesterday for lunch and a tour. [Removed], our representative, did a great job. So far, this is the best we've seen for meeting Mom's requirements. However, we do not want to rush into anything. It's a huge change for Mom and she must be happy with the choice.

It's the People

Although I haven't lived here a full year I feel like I'm at home. The people who work and live here are extraordinary. It is obvious the people who work here from management to housekeeping, maintenance to kitchen aides all love Brookdale Heritage Plaza. They treat the residents like family. They treat the families of residents like extended family. Although the amenities are excellent it is the people who live and work here that make Brookdale home.

Warm, caring, professional place for your second home.

I set up an appointment for a family member to visit and have lunch. Dawn met us and was very knowledgeable as well as treating us all with respect and dignity. She knew every resident,and offered many choices according to the family members background and personality. Although, the family member is not ready yet, I think this would be the first choice. I worked in the health care industry, and have visited the other facilities, and found this is the best rounded and fits my family members needs the most. The surrounding area is a close walk to any activity you could desire. The bus takes residents to anything they can't or wouldn't want to walk to. The hair salon is great and will
even accept outsiders. There is a warm, caring atmosphere here, shared by all the employees I met. It is hard to make changes, but this is a place that will help you all the way.

They have been excellent to work with.

We are doing a slow move in process, so he isn't completely there yet, which they made possible. They really worked with him, and are letting him go at his own pace. It's close to everything he likes to do. The price was more reasonable than another place we were considering. We tried a meal there, and they had a special theme they do once a month, and it was really nice. It's hard to really say since we haven't quite completed the move in process, but they have been excellent to work with.

Great place, excellent staff, good food, great facilities.

Candace led me, my 84-year-...

Candace led me, my 84-year-old mother, my husband, and his 80-year-old mother on a tour of the facility. We were very impressed with it. It seemed comfortable and warm for anyone looking for an independent living environment. We meet a couple of residents who were long-time friends of my mother-in-law, and they recommended the facility. Although a relatively-new employee at the facility, Candace did a good job answering our questions and was very hospitable. We were provided with information to take home. The pricing information seemed reasonable.

Excellent Place!

Keeping the outside clean is kind of hard right now because they can blow the leaves off the next day they're back anyway. The housekeeping is good. I have a studio and the cost includes meals and housekeeping. The meals are great. I've gained about 5 lbs since I got here - I've had to cut back!

The act are pretty good. I don't go to many because I'm not a morning person and they do a lot of stuff in the morning which is fine. They do a lot of different things - bingo, bring in people that play music or sing. The bus goes at least twice a week for if you need to go to the doctor, shopping, bank or whatever. They do a couple of excursions a month. The last one I went on what we did a ride through the woods. The trees were gorgeous and we saw lots of animals. It was nice. I think it's excellent overall.

Wonderful!

I think it's lovely. It didn't work for us but they're a wonderful community. They're really hands on and the food is fabulous. We placed my father there hoping he would have VA assistance and that still hasn't come through so I had to remove him from there, very regretfully. They're clean, conscientious, secure, and interactive.

Nice, studio apartment was small and ...

Nice, studio apartment was small and oddly shaped... not as great a vibe from the staff although the residents sure seemed to be having a fun time... average age 86... memory care on site... good... close to home and the mall and library and shopping.

Brookdale Heritage Plaza provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Villas of Albany our Optimum Life® concept and our Celebrations program provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents and their families and our associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Our residents have peace of mind knowing that we provide a variety of ancillary services relating to their health, wellness and convenience that add value to their lives.