The Pointe Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center - Webster, TX

Seven days at the Pointe

I spent 7 days in REHab after release from St Luke's Hosip.
I had a triple heart bypass.
I was in st Luke's from [dates removed] and then released for rehab.
I was sent to the Pointe for rehab and released on the [dates removed].

The stay was aided by physical strengthening and protecting the wounds .

The medical staff was very competent and had an answer for any need.
The food served was good, varied and more than suffient.
The cost was piaid by Medicare

The Pointe Health Care and Rehabilitation Center is a licensed120 bed nursing facility located in Webster, Texas. A bedroom community of Houston. We opened in October 2000 and operate a new state of the art nursing and rehabilitation center with the latest design and technology. Our mission is to provide individualized medical rehabilitation in a warm, friendly environment designed to make everyone feel at home. Our center participates in Medicaid, Part A and B of Medicare, private insurance, Hospice, Respite Care Programs, as well as participating HMO's. Our Health Care Team consists of a group of trained professionals that enjoy meeting the needs of each resident. From laundry and maintenance - to dietary and nursing - to administrative staff, we take pride in providing a friendly and caring atmosphere in a home-like setting to each individual visiting our center.