Courtyards at Pasadena - Pasadena, TX

Courtyards at Pasadena - Pasadena, TX has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one is doing well. Everything is clean. They come to see what he wants, and even if he does not call, they check on him. They are patient and nice to him here. We are very happy here. He loves the therapy and is doing really well. The nurses are very nice and courteous.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

It was not dirty. The food and communication were good.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The therapy is excellent and the staff is very nice and thorough. They explain in detail what they will do and what the goals are for the patient. The nurses helped with changes in the meds, and they were given on time with the doctor's instructions. The staff is great and really caring and polite and respectful to my dad. Everyone here is really friendly. We have not had any issues with the cleanliness. Any questions we have asked they have communicated and they keep it private. My dad didn't like the food at first, but we spoke with the nutritionist, and she was very thorough with us. We were able to get the menu submitted in time.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

It was such a great experience. This time around, I would definitely recommend the facility to a friend!

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

They do take care of my mom. We had to bring some issues to their attention. There was garbage on the floor because no one was emptying the trash.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

It's going well. The nursing is okay. They do well at communicating with us.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

I like that my mom has a private room and the facility is nice and clean. The food seems okay. There have been a few times where she soaked through the diaper she was in. They seem friendly enough, but my mom says they are rude.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one says the therapy is going well. The facility is pretty clean. The environment and everything looks clean, but it is hot on the rehab side of the building. I have no complaints, but she is displeased with hearing the staff is unhappy with her. They told her she's too demanding. She needs assistance with normal things, like wanting the blinds shut, and it seems to be a big bother for the staff on shift. She doesn't know why they are unhappy with her. Every time I visit, she doesn't know what's going on. She asks me questions, but they aren't talking with her. They just are not communicating with her.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

They explained everything very well and answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed. It was a good process. The nurses are able to provide information when we are there. I like one nurse who is quick to provide information and does not turn me away. We liked the admissions person. It is fairly clean. The building is pretty decent. My loved one is on a specific diet, and her food is bland.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

So far, everything is going well with the facility. We had one incident that raised some concern regarding changing him on time; however, the staff are very friendly, and they have far exceeded my expectations in terms of keeping me informed about his care. It is very clean. There is not a smell. The nurses are not as responsive as they could be.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

I visited one time, and I was very pleased. Everything was great!

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one seems to be happy with the experience so far. The nurses are nice. He is very happy with the meals. He likes everyone on the staff.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

The place seems to be adequately staffed, there's always someone available. The staff seems to be very cheerful. I've not run into anybody who is grumpy. They also seem to be very motivated and work well together. Everything in rehab therapy looks fine so far, and we've been pleased with what we've seen. We have had difficulty getting my wife's medications delivered on time. She's in a lot of pain, and the delay in medication is not acceptable. The facility can get a little messy on the weekends, but that's to be expected. The meals are not very appetizing or visually appealing, but it's institutional food, and we don't expect it to be gourmet. They don't have menus to choose meals from; you just get whatever they make. The director of food services is very nice and worked with us to get my wife's dietary needs met.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

So far, everything is going well at the facility. My only concern is my loved one being able to get his medication.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

The rehab therapy is very good. The facility is very clean. The people are free to roam all over the place, and someone opened the door to his room. It is not monitored like it should be. The nurses are fine. They were supposed to check on him every 2 hours, and this is not happening per the selling point they gave us. The meals are lacking. He went there after a medical procedure, and he needs a special diet. The head chef does not take that into mind. They serve what they serve. Communication has been good.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

The staff and doctors are very helpful. We like my loved one's nurse. We like the social worker. She is great and helpful. It seems nice and clean in the dining area.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one is enjoying the meals here. The food is better than hospital food, but not as good as home cooked meals. The staff are helpful, but when she uses the call light, it takes a very long time to get care.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

The housekeeping people are a little bit overworked. My loved one is not getting enough time with the rehab therapists. It takes a long time to get a hold of a nurse on the phone. It is very difficult to get through to anyone on the phone. The doctor will call occasionally for updates. I get transferred or disconnected at times. Other people have recliners, and I have asked repeatedly for a recliner or if I could stay in the room with my loved one, and they have not accommodated us. I want to stay at night and make sure he receives good care, and I am unable to do this. The bathroom is not clean. The shower is not kept clean. They do not come daily to clean the room or mop floor. I've had trouble getting his bed made at times.

Review of The Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one had an appointment the other day. The specialist was not in her network for the insurance. It was not good.

Review of Courtyards of Pasadena

It is good. The staff is attentive and the facility is clean. The social worker is very good.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

My loved one enjoys it here. The meals are very good. The staff is very good at keeping me informed. It's pretty clean.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

Everything is going very well at this facility. We have had a much better experience here than the other place we were. It has been very smooth for the most part. The staff is very friendly. It's such a clean place. The meals are good. The staff is good at keeping me informed.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The facility is clean and they are nice and organized. The therapy is good and my loved one is improving. The nurses are good.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

It is good. My loved one likes it there and there are no problems so far. She said she is doing okay with the therapy. They keep her room clean. They do call me if she leaves to go the doctor and they call me when she returns to the facility.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

They take really good care of my loved one. All of the staff is very nice.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The staff is very professional and kind. They keep me informed about my medications and the plan. Everything is good, but they take an hour to respond to the call light. It is mostly clean here. The meals are okay.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

Things have been fine. They made sure to call to let me about giving my loved one a new medication. Over the weekend it seems there is less staff.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The employees are great and the care is great. My wife has special needs and they spend a lot of time doing that for her. The nurses are great. The meals are okay.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The rehab therapy is pretty good. The cleanliness is great. The meals are good. The people are not too friendly or professional. The attitude of the nurses could be improved. Overall the staff is not helpful and not friendly. When I ask questions, I receive blank stares from the staff. No smiles. They just call to set up appointments for my loved one, but I get no calls as far as just checking in with me to tell me how he is doing. It would be nice if they could do this every couple of days.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The staff was friendly. The meals were fine. I do not think they were changing my loved one enough.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

Everybody was friendly. They seemed very busy. The bathroom was not totally clean.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

It's okay. When my loved one asks the nurses to get him some water with ice, and they bring him just a bucket with ice. Other than that, it's fine. I don't know whether his food is tailored to the proper diet. They should be aware that he needs special food.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

I do have a couple of complaints, but most of all it is pretty good. The night shift takes forever to come help.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The nursing is way understaffed, which impacts care. Some specific directions by both the doctor and myself have been neglected by the nurses. Also the staff is not very attentive to the call lights and responding quickly. The therapy is going well. The food is okay as far as this kind of food goes. They could use a lot of improvement on communication. It would be nice to get more phone calls as well as being aware of where she is at in terms of her care is going. When I ask question after question, I seem to get "I don't know" as the response.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

At the beginning, they took too long to help my loved one after she pushed the button for pain medication. It took from one-anda-half to two-and-a-half hours. That has been taken care of now. She is happy with the rehab therapy. She is real happy with most of the nurses. It was all clean. Most of the food tasted terrible.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

The staff listen to our concerns. The administrative staff are great, but the hands-on staff with the patients are not great. There needs to be more cleaning in my loved one's room. Other areas are fine. It would be nice with incoming new residents to have a schedule for things like showers and when they will see the doctor.

Review of Courtyards at Pasadena

This was a respite stay. There were errors and I pulled my loved one out. They did not feed her for 13 hours. When I decided to take her out early, they were all pointing fingers at each other. The staff was friendly, but they did not tell the truth or follow through. The place looked clean on the first day, but when I picked her up it smelled like urine. I left her with five days worth of clothes and she was in a gown when I picked her up.

The Courtyards at Pasadena serves our community with care and maintaining relationships with residents and families. We maintain the highest level of care to help our residents get back into the community or create a healthy, happy long-term living environment. Our dedicated, passionate staff are committed to providing comprehensive care with exceptional service.

Courtyards at Pasadena is dedicated to promoting each patient’s practical level of independence.Therapy treatment is conducted in a fully equipped rehab center with the latest therapy assessment, monitoring, and treatment modalities. Our skilled team provides a full range of services including: mobility and endurance recovery, communication and cognitive augmentation, dysphasia management, orthotic fitting and training, pain management, activities of daily living and community living skills restoration. Our rehabilitative wing offers private suites with half baths with cable TV and telephone. There is a separate parking area and entrance.