Windsong Care Center - Pearland, TX

Windsong Care Center - Pearland, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Windsong Care Center

Everything is cool. I really like the care of their patients. It seems like it is really kept up pretty good. I would like to go there, and told my kids. It looks clean. The nurses sometimes don't have answers, but if I don't know something, I find out.

Review of Windsong Care Center

My sister and I have been communicating with them and found out our father is progressing. They are doing all they can. We are happy with my father's progress. The nurses have been doing a good job. The staff has all been very helpful. He is on a specific diet, and I do not know if that is smooth.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It is very good. I am liking it. The therapy is pretty good. There are no problems with the cleaning. Everyone's communication seems good. The food is what it is.

It was great.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The nurses have been wonderful and so helpful with my loved one's care. Communication has been lacking on the therapy services. It has been difficult to get information regarding her care as well as progress.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It's been positive. The physical therapy is very helpful. The therapist helped me and helped my loved one with issues he's having. They helped me get prepared for when he gets out, telling me things he'll need and all. One of the nurses has been quite helpful and responsive to questions. The staff has all been helpful and responsive. My loved one is loving the food! He eats better here than at home. He loves the treats and the key lime pie. I have sought out most communication. They haven't called. I would like nurses to reach out.

Review of Windsong Care Center

We had an issue with the bathroom in my mother's room. I didn't feel as though it was being cleaned properly. I did raise my concern to staff. It would really help if the facility was able to coordinate with me for her menu options. It would be nice to be able to be there when doing her menu because, more often than not, she cannot remember what she ordered. It would be nice to receive more updates from the facility regarding the progress she is making. I have to be proactive about getting information.

Review of Windsong Care Center

We have had issues with one male staff member in particular. One of the hallways is really dirty. Outside of the shower, there seems to be taped won paper. It looks a mess. We have had some struggles with communication. There were medication changes not communicated with me. We had a care plan meeting a week and a half into her stay. At the time of the meeting, I asked for a list of medication, and one of her medications was being given at the wrong time. The doctors who prescribe medications should know not to give certain medications around meals. I feel the doctors are there writing orders, but they do not participate in the care meetings, which I find unusual.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They are taking good care of my loved one, but I haven't been able to connect with a nurse.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It is very good. The therapy is going well. The staff is friendly. It is really clean, with no bad odors. The communication is good.

Review of Windsong Care Center

We had a good experience.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I think they have good people and care. My loved one liked the PT people. It was pretty clean.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It was rough at first for my loved one because she was adjusting. However, it seems to really be smoothing out at the facility. Both my sister and I have spent time visiting with her over the last couple of days, and we are happy with the care so far. Also, we came for dinner one of the nights and the dietary staff was just great. We really enjoyed that experience.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The therapists are attentive. The staff is friendly and extremely attentive. It is extremely clean. They communicate extremely well. There was a mix-up in meals twice. They serve too much food.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It has been a good experience for my dad. He has enjoyed his stay. The therapy is great. My dad thinks it's doing a great job. The nurses are wonderful. The staff is all friendly. It is very clean. The food is very good. Some problems with his health have not been resolved. I do not see the main doctor, only PAs. I have not heard from the doctor very often.

Review of Windsong Care Center

My loved one seems happy. The staff does everything you want. You just have to ask. They do quite a bit for the patient. The PT people are excellent. The nurses are all excellent. The aides are good. The staff is all very friendly. I have not seen any trash sitting around, and it does not smell like a nursing home. My loved one loves the dining and food. They have kept me up to date on everything.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The therapists are very friendly and accommodating. The aides are doing a good job. The staff is absolutely friendly. It is very clean. My loved one eats with no complaints. When asked, the staff answers questions. However, the noise and loud sounds are very upsetting to my loved one. There was also one nurse that hurt her a little bit when changing a dressing. She went on and on about how it hurt.

Review of Windsong Care Center

We have been very satisfied. Even though the inside is not as pleasant as other facilities, we know that what makes a difference is the quality and quantity of care and the food that is served. They are efficient at delivering medications, and they are invaluable with the care they provide. They are good at doing their work jointly, and it is a community effort with a smile. The rehab therapists are very good at what they do. They are doing all they can to get him to go home. I think they do their best at cleanliness, but they need a serious update with a new paint job. We have been satisfied with the food. The quality of the food is very good and the dining staff are good. The dining room needs a face-lift. They are very good at informing us.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I am in a different state, so I communicate with my mother on the phone almost every day. She is enjoying the facility so far. I was able to visit in the beginning, and I was very impressed. The facility has a great location for many reasons, including it is centrally located, so when people come to town, it is very easy for them to stop by and see my mother. This makes it very nice since I am not in the area. I was very impressed with the cleanliness!

Review of Windsong Care Center

The only problem is that my loved one is on pureed diet and there have been times they brought things other than what he is supposed to be getting. But when we told them, they did fix that. The rehab is excellent at keeping me informed about my loved one.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I would recommend Windsong Care Center!

Review of Windsong Care Center

Overall everything was 5 out of 5!

Review of Windsong Care Center

My loved one has been there for a week and everything has been good so far. They are good at keeping me informed about her care.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The people are so attentive. The facility itself is very clean and well run. It's very well run. The owner is absolutely wonderful. He and the other lady who helped us with the transition were phenomenal. They stepped out of their way to help us out. It's very clean and smells good. The meals look very appetizing. My father says the food is really good. They feed him all the time. When they had a concern, I got a call immediately and they addressed it quickly.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I would recommend to a friend!

Review of Windsong Care Center

I'd recommend to a friend!

Review of Windsong Care Center

We liked our experience with Windsong.

Review of Windsong Care Center

My loved one's issue is that he would prefer to be in a private room, but they don't even offer them.

Review of Windsong Care Center

So far, everything has been fine. Some of ceilings have stains from water leaks. They could improve the meals, they are just okay.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They provided excellent care for my mother. They did excellent at keeping me informed.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I think they do a good job.

Review of Windsong Care Center

It was really good. My loved one liked all the nurses and rehab staff. The therapists always went above and beyond. It was very clean there. I didn't hear her complain about the meals.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The staff is giving my loved one very good care and a lot of attention. He really likes his therapist. He's been enjoying the meals. I'm mostly aware of what's going on. It may be that I've not been talking to the right people.

Review of Windsong Care Center

We really like it there. My loved one was there before, and that is why we had her go back there for the excellent care. The therapy is very good. The nurses are very good, and I spoke with them a couple times. When she was admitted on Monday, the doctor said they needed to order a piece of medical equipment, and they said she did not need it. Today, they called to say there were new problems, and I am kind of disappointed that they did not take my word that she did need the equipment. The aides are great with her. It is clean. She likes the food and enjoys it. They have been doing real well at keeping me informed, and they call me about everything.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I haven't really had any problems. They've been communicating with me any issues. My dad likes it there. I've met his personal nurses, and they seem alright. The people who wait on him and bring him his food are very good. It's clean. My dad says the food is good. He says he likes it.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They've taken really good care of my mom. They call me all the time for different things and to ask a lot of questions. They call for my mom to talk to me. They go out of their way. They are very friendly. It's pretty clean. The meals are great. My mom has not complained. They go out of their way to make people what they want. Their menu has variety.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They forget about my loved one's mental condition. They tell her things, and she doesn't remember. The staff is friendly.

Review of Windsong Care Center

Everyone was very accommodating. They did a great job, really, with nothing negative. The nurses were very friendly. It was very clean. They were really good about keeping me informed.

Review of Windsong Care Center

These people are awesome! They call me and update me. The admissions manager and the RN are outstanding. These two took care of a problem we had immediately! They keep calling me and caring for her. The social worker is an absolute doll. She has been so helpful. My loved one talks highly about the therapists. They call me, and are so patient with her. The nurses are not there just for a paycheck. They really care about the patients. They work together and consult with each other. The next shift knows exactly what was going on with the previous shift. Whenever you come in, everyone greets you. It doesn't smell like urine at all. The dining room has been good. The aides are very helpful in the dining room, too.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I liked the staff. They helped very much. They were very informative. I was really impressed when I went there to go visit. The therapists worked with my loved one well. What I saw was good. The staff was very nice and polite. They did their jobs like they were supposed to. They answered my questions. I was very impressed by the cleanliness, considering it's an older facility. They keep it very nice there, clean and updated. You can't tell it's an old facility when you walk in. They were very good about informing me. When my loved one had to go back in the hospital, they phoned me and let me know what was going on.

Review of Windsong Care Center

During my mother's time there, everyone was really helpful and great. It was a good experience. They kept me in the loop about her therapy sessions.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They are attentive and give plenty of care. They do what they say they will do. My father is kept clean and he is always shaven. They found food he can eat. The speech therapist is amazing. Everyone is very attentive.

Review of Windsong Care Center

Every time I go there, the nurses are very attentive to the patient. My loved one seems to be improving from the therapy. The nurses are great and they always help with my concerns for him. The staff is very friendly. When I am there, they are cleaning. It is very clean. There are different menus, but he is not happy with the food. I think it is just his issue. They keep me informed.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The staff is very friendly. I especially would like to acknowledge the administrator of the facility. She does a very good job. They are a very friendly facility.

Review of Windsong Care Center

I do not have anything to complain about. I like the care from the nurses and aides. The outside of the building looks old but the inside is clean. I like the menu.

Review of Windsong Care Center

The people have made the biggest difference in our experience so far. The staff, absolutely everyone, has made this transition go smoothly. They are so helpful and friendly. For example, the building is new to me and I found myself mixed up a couple times, and a staff member was right there to help me. They are keeping me well informed and have reached out to me a couple of times when my mother has been transitioning. I already have recommended the facility to a friend.

Review of Windsong Care Center

They have good service and we like it there. The people are very wonderful. The nurses are good. I have not seen anything dirty there. There is nothing I would want to change. They are very helpful with meals.

Review of Windsong Care Center

Overall, it went OK here. They could use improvement on keeping the loved ones informed about the patient.

Review of Windsong Care Center

My mother was at the facility before my brother who is here currently. Overall, this is great place. I trust the facility. I know the owners, and they are very nice as well. The staff is all very nice. They really do keep me informed. He is a pain sometimes, but they call me anytime something is wrong. They are very good about keeping me informed. I am satisfied with it. They have been serving my brother something he is allergic to. Since I realized this, it has been taken care of.

Windsong Care Center provides compassionate care in a warm, home-like atmosphere. We have been serving the Pearland, TX community for 42 years and counting and are a family owned and operated community, and our staff treats each other and all residents like family, which fosters compassionate and considerate care. We provide subacute care, skilled nursing care, and rehabilitative services. Our rehabilitative therapies consist of physical therapies, speech therapies, occupational therapies, respiratory therapies, and outpatient therapies.