Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX

Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The nurses are good. One has been especially helpful throughout my loved one's stay. They are such a super-duper sweet staff! They are so nice and helpful. It could use a little more sweeping and mopping.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

We are very pleased with the experience so far! Everything we have asked for has been provided. The care has been great and the staff is very friendly. Communication is an area that they have done exceptionally well in. They keep me well informed about my loved one's care as well as answering any questions we have.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The service was good. The therapists were good with my loved one. They constantly checked her to make sure she was okay. The nurses were good, too. The aides were very helpful. If they did not know the answer, they found someone who could answer my questions. The staff was very friendly. They kept her well informed. There were a few minor glitches that did not get straight. They never wanted to sweep the floors. The food was fine, but she did not get her tea. They gave her Kool-Aid, and that was awful.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

Overall, it is going well. There is a nurse my loved one has at night that I especially find helpful.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The staff were friendly and it was clean.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The director of therapy is very knowledgeable and helpful. The therapy is going well for my grandmother.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

Overall, it was a good experience. It was not perfect. At first, he did not have a call button and this was taken care of. The room was not prepared. They could not get the address right for where he needs to go home.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

It is good. The therapy is very good. The nurses are good. Incidences just happen that we aren't pleased with. Not all of the staff is friendly. What needs improvement is assistants for cleaning. They need to take more note of what needs to be done.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

My loved one likes the rehab therapy. They are pretty good at keeping me informed. She is eating in her room. I have had some issues with the cleanliness of the room. I swept it myself.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

I like the therapists. The meals are really good.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They're very attentive. They help whenever they can. They're really nice. It's very clean. The food is good, but I don't think my loved one likes to eat it. They give him pizza and burgers and all that, but he doesn't eat American food. They keep me well informed. They tell me everything they're doing before they do it.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

I appreciated their concern about making sure we were comfortable. They were always checking on us. When we ask for help, it comes quickly. The nurses make sure my loved one gets all his medications, and the called me to check. The aides check make sure he is okay. The place is clean. The food is healthy

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They have been exceptionally nice to my loved one and they address my concerns and questions on the spot. The facility is very clean

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The staff are all hospitable and knowledgeable with what is going on with my loved one. He said the meals are good. The social worker there has been really amazing.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The CNAs are very nice and treat my mother well.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

My loved one has gotten great service.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They had a lack of staff and they skipped my loved one's medicine. We removed her because we were not happy with the rehab therapy. The nurses did all they could even though they were understaffed. We loved all of the aides and they did all they could for us. The staff is very friendly. It was very clean and they took care of any concerns we had. No odor at all. My loved one was not happy with the meals and there was not enough food for dinners.

I would recommend to a friend!

I see that they care for my loved one and she is becoming very independent. If I see something I don't like, they try to fix it right away. The rehab looks like it's working, but I've heard otherwise. The therapists do a lot of talking, but I'm not sure if that's true, but I see that she is slowly recovering. One of the nurses always makes sure my loved one has what she needs, not just with my mother but with other people. She likes the food there.

It is an excellent experience. The nursing care is excellent. Everyone makes sure my loved one is okay.

Admissions was very rude. The nurses were very nice, but they did not look after him well and my loved one fell and hit his head and they never even called me. There were so many problems there.

Bridgecrest Suites offers both private and semi-private accommodations. Our rehabilitation program is in-house and residents frequently work with the same therapists on a daily basis.The newly renovated rehabilitation unit has a separate entrance way and parking with a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and ADL kitchen. The onsite Pulmonary Care Unit is supported by IV and respiratory certified nurses, a Respiratory therapist and an array of services centered around pulmonary rehabilitative needs.