Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX

Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

I like the therapists. The meals are really good.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They're very attentive. They help whenever they can. They're really nice. It's very clean. The food is good, but I don't think my loved one likes to eat it. They give him pizza and burgers and all that, but he doesn't eat American food. They keep me well informed. They tell me everything they're doing before they do it.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

I appreciated their concern about making sure we were comfortable. They were always checking on us. When we ask for help, it comes quickly. The nurses make sure my loved one gets all his medications, and the called me to check. The aides check make sure he is okay. The place is clean. The food is healthy

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They have been exceptionally nice to my loved one and they address my concerns and questions on the spot. The facility is very clean

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The staff are all hospitable and knowledgeable with what is going on with my loved one. He said the meals are good. The social worker there has been really amazing.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

The CNAs are very nice and treat my mother well.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

My loved one has gotten great service.

Review of Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites

They had a lack of staff and they skipped my loved one's medicine. We removed her because we were not happy with the rehab therapy. The nurses did all they could even though they were understaffed. We loved all of the aides and they did all they could for us. The staff is very friendly. It was very clean and they took care of any concerns we had. No odor at all. My loved one was not happy with the meals and there was not enough food for dinners.

I would recommend to a friend!

I see that they care for my loved one and she is becoming very independent. If I see something I don't like, they try to fix it right away. The rehab looks like it's working, but I've heard otherwise. The therapists do a lot of talking, but I'm not sure if that's true, but I see that she is slowly recovering. One of the nurses always makes sure my loved one has what she needs, not just with my mother but with other people. She likes the food there.

It is an excellent experience. The nursing care is excellent. Everyone makes sure my loved one is okay.

Admissions was very rude. The nurses were very nice, but they did not look after him well and my loved one fell and hit his head and they never even called me. There were so many problems there.

Bridgecrest Suites offers both private and semi-private accommodations. Our rehabilitation program is in-house and residents frequently work with the same therapists on a daily basis.The newly renovated rehabilitation unit has a separate entrance way and parking with a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and ADL kitchen. The onsite Pulmonary Care Unit is supported by IV and respiratory certified nurses, a Respiratory therapist and an array of services centered around pulmonary rehabilitative needs.