Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX

Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Bridgecrest Suites offers both private and semi-private accommodations. Our rehabilitation program is in-house and residents frequently work with the same therapists on a daily basis.The newly renovated rehabilitation unit has a separate entrance way and parking with a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and ADL kitchen. The onsite Pulmonary Care Unit is supported by IV and respiratory certified nurses, a Respiratory therapist and an array of services centered around pulmonary rehabilitative needs.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

I would recommend to a friend!

I see that they care for my loved one and she is becoming very independent. If I see something I don't like, they try to fix it right away. The rehab looks like it's working, but I've heard otherwise. The therapists do a lot of talking, but I'm not sure if that's true, but I see that she is slowly recovering. One of the nurses always makes sure my loved one has what she needs, not just with my mother but with other people. She likes the food there.

It is an excellent experience. The nursing care is excellent. Everyone makes sure my loved one is okay.

Admissions was very rude. The nurses were very nice, but they did not look after him well and my loved one fell and hit his head and they never even called me. There were so many problems there.