We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I'm not familiar with "the standard for nursing homes" but I can tell you this place exceeded my expectations.
It was immaculate, nicely decorated, equipment very well maintained, and medical carts had new computers, up to date medical instrumentation, and were overall top notch. What made it special was the amazing staff.
Wonderful, kind nurses, and support staff was very good as well. Everyone responded promptly to my Mom's (and my) needs, whether it was to care very well for her, or to make sure I was comfortable (ice, water, cake from the Nurses station, interest in me and my family, and many other things that make you feel good). As I walked down the hall, I saw happy folks watching private TV's, playing cards in the game rooms, wheeling themselves down the corridors, and a VERY attentive staff. The Cisco wireless was relatively fast (I tested the Guest network at 6 meg).
I am very pleased with the entire experience.
Bed Skilled Nursing Facility * RCC-Laredo has served the Laredo/Webb County area for 20 years.
* Beautiful Facility; professional,experienced, caring staff meeting the needs of the community. All Disciplines (PT/OT/ST) Therapy/Rehabilitation for in-house and out-patient Residents.
* Excellent Regulatory Surveys !