The Pines Assisted Living - Managed by Augustana Care - Richfield, MN

The Pines Assisted Living - Managed by Augustana Care - Richfield, MN has yet not published prices.

Review of The Pines Assisted Living

While my sister was at the Pines she often said how nice the facility was and that she liked it there very much. As her condition changed, the Pines did not have the extent of care she needed. She needed a memory care home.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Pines, and we so wish your sister could have stayed with us. However, there are many fine communities that provide memory care, and we are always happy to assist residents and families who need to locate them.
--Kathy R., Director of Housing

Review of The Pines Assisted Living - Managed by Augustana Care - Richfield, MN

Friendly staff.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you for sharing your rating and review! We will share your comment with staff at the Pines, as they care deeply about all those we serve.

I feel very "cared for" by staff at The Pines. Everyone here is very helpful. It's nice to know services are available when I need them. I have told lots of friends about how happy I am here.

Craig McDaniels

We are truly honored to see this review and want to thank you for taking the time to post it. It is great to know that you are having a good experience at the Pines!

I am treated very well here. The majority of the staff and residents are great. Anytime I need something or need help, the staff are there for me. Overall, I really like it here

Craig McDaniels

Thank you so much for your thoughts. If there is anything more you need or that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know!

I really enjoy The Pines. It is a very nice community. The staff are very friendly and caring. I have a wonderful apartment with a great view of the beautiful courtyard, as well as a screened-in porch. Before my husband passed away he loved living here. He loved the staff and the quality care he received during his short stay.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you! We will share your review with staff members, as we too appreciate their commitment and dedication. We are honored that you have chosen to live at the Pines.

I have nothing but good things to say about The Pines. I have lived here 2 years. I love the activities that are offered. The one of the greatest things about The Pines is how caring & loving the staff are. they have always been there for me, especially w/ the passing of my husband. I cannot think of one bad thing to say about The Pines. I am proud to call this my home.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you so very much for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled you chose the Pines and are also proud of staff members, who care very deeply about the residents we serve. Please let us know if there is ever anything more that we can do for you.

Provided Great Supervision

For what they were doing with assisted and independent living their expertise was there. They checked on my mom and monitored her, they went out of their way. They were awesome, if they had more memory care I would have left her there. We needed a memory care.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you for your review, as we truly value your feedback. We are so happy that you found the staff to be awesome, as we strive to go out of our way for those we serve. I also want to tell you how grateful we are to have had the opportunity to care for your mother at the Pines.

The Pines is a Senior Community nestled in the heart of Richfield. Here we support the changing needs of aging adults by proving a supportive environment and care plans that are unique to each resident. We are managed by Augustana Care.