Heritage of Edina - Edina, MN

Stay away

Do not put a loved one in this facilty, believe me.
The sales team is so nice, but it's all put on. After you sign on the line, move in, get settled, everything changes. I would say about three months, oh yes this would be in the
First building, the one with extra, extra statues, art, the stuff in castles. As you are there longer you are aging, then you are moved to the next building. Here not many residents, but it's impossible to get help.
After this you are moved to the Tiffany, the most awful place. The entry way looks great,, but wait. You walk in it smells of urine so bad. The staff doesn't speak English, it's a joke. You have a complaint, forget it, the owner [Removed] her employees. You wonder should these people be in this country? We have seen the staff laugh at residents and make fun of them, well in memory care they figure why not.
Take my word and others above stay away.

In it for the $$$$

This place is the worst. All they care about is $$$$$$..I about gagged the last time I was there to get my Father out of there...the smell or urine was over whelming. Bring a mask when you enter this place (I don't know why you would want to)

My Father was there for about 3 years and we always had issues with that place [removed] from charging him to get weighed to charging us each time they had to put on gloves to check him...They will nickel and dime you to death…the bills we would get were unreal and we fought them each time..

The owner will place blame on everyone but herself..she is nice until you sign the dotted line..[removed]

If you can get past the stench, walk in and you will see several people sitting there in their wheel chairs slumped over [removed]...it is so depressing, [removed]

Don't even bother with this place..trust me...I had to change clothes after I left just to get rid of the stench...

Bad experience

My mother was at this facility and we moved her. If you are looking for a place with care services with caring aids and nurses, do NOT look here. Most of the aids did not speak English and showed no sympathy to my mom. She has severe anxiety because they took her off Xanax and when she called for the nurse, he went into her room and said "Calm Down" and left. I had to call 911 for her shortness of breath to get oxygen since they never ordered oxygen for her which was on the care plan

Older building, but a nice list of se...

Older building, but a nice list of services. No pet acceptance listed. Like the monthly rentals.

Adequate but old and depressing.

Adequate but old and depressing.

Price is right and they have space.

Price is right and they have space.

worth a look indep. to assisted so pr...

worth a look indep. to assisted so progession available

Studio was very nice size w/kitchentt...

Studio was very nice size w/kitchentte,room for full bed, sitting area and small dining table. Common area's small but homey.Hallway had a smell, possibly urine? The resident may come and go but we do ask that they sign out when they leave and also sign in when they return.

Very nice campus and apartments. Memo...

Very nice campus and apartments. Memory care unit smelled of urine and was not my favorite.

Heritage of Edina is an unmatched blend of historic elegance and exceptional service, exemplifying the grace and grandeur of a bygone era. Its Senior Living Community offers personalized service throughout its residents’ lives: from independence to a time of needed care.

Over 40 years old, Heritage of Edina has gained a reputation as a premier Senior Living Community. The experienced leading staff, most of whom have served the Heritage Senior Living community for over 20 years, is dedicated to the philosophy of the Founder, Wayne Field. Mr. Field, a well-known, long-time member of the community, has richly given back during his life. His time and contributions reflect his belief in a “Reverence for Life”. His influence continues to make Heritage of Edina, a treasure of the community.

Over the years, this commitment to a “Reverence for Life” has drawn community leaders and well-known individuals from around the world to entrust their twilight years to Heritage of Edina’s care.