I really don't enjoy being here, but I don't know what to do to see if I have any other options. I have already tried to speak to someone about it, but with no success.

This is more a boarding house. Nice location, a bit beat. No elevator. Residents must be mobile. Claire was very knowledgeable and committed to the well being of the residents. She seems to be the best part of Parkview.

Too Many People In One Room

I don't know how they ran the place, but there were too many people in one room. The owner is a nice guy and helpful, but he's not there for most of the time. However, I've noticed by having so many people in one room, there are too many issues and it's not a good place to manage the facility.

It is located in a residential area on a dead end street.The house is clean and inviting. It's hugh inside and out. The residents seem to be well taken care of and the staff is very helpful. The rooms were clean and large.

It's been good, they are clean and friendly.

It's been good, they are clean and friendly. They could use some better parking. Claire is outstanding and extremely patient. Our loved one doesn't speak english so there is a language barrier, but Claire really works to make sure that our loved one is understood.

The Parkview is a NJ licensed residence within a gracious Victorian home. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood near town in Bloomfield, NJ. With a comfortable living room, sitting rooms, and porches, residents can always find a quiet place to relax. Three homemade meals are conscientiously prepared and served daily in our dining room. Rooms are available on a private and semi-private basis. All rooms are spacious and cheery with ample windows.

Our friendly and responsible staff provide daily assistance with medications and attend to the individual needs of each of our residents.

The Parkview is kept spotlessly clean and is maintained with the care that only a family-owned and operated business can provide. All this at reasonable, below-market rates. Please visit us online at www.thewoodlandsproperties.net